Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? (131871 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by sheDD(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Depriest2020:

They might not necessarily be liking it that the man is dead, but liking the poster courage in helping to find the family of the man here in Nigeria.
or liking to notify "I have seen your post"
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Cocolatti(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You see why I dislike Facebook?

Someone who was kind enough post the picture of a man who died in the US, but 15 Efulefu's "LIKED" the post.
I don't think they liked the post due to his death. Rather they are doing so because of the usefulness of the post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nairalandmonika: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Someone who was kind enough post the picture of a man who died in the US, but 15 Efulefu's "LIKED" the post.
No matter what I post in Facebook, someone must like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Mekas2016(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

The problem is not with Facebook but the people that clicked the like button.
There are other Emojis expressing sadness and unhappiness
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Investnow2017: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Since they know the State in Nigeria where he hailed from, why not contact the Anambra State Governor's office.

Spreading this on social media snags me. I am not quite comfortable with it. The information about him is enough to locate his family or clan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by seguno2: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Investnow2017:
Since they know the State in Nigeria where he hailed from, why not contact the Anambra State Governor's office.

Spreading this on social media snags me. I am not quite comfortable with it. The information about him is enough to locate his family or clan.

Thanks boss.
They even know his hometown as Oba and local government area as Idemili.
Why not contact the LGA Chairman directly?
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by guiddoti: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Sad.
Is this how Nigerians live in foreign land? At age 60, no friend, family member close by in situations like this? So dishearten.
So many things involved. It may be that the man doesn't call home. It maybe that he recently moved to this state. It maybe he doesn't go to African church or social group. It maybe thorough investigation hasnt been carried out to identify his friends that are Africans. So many things...
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dem ogwo ego people at 60yrs he can't marry, I wonder how much he was saving to do wedding, now he dies like an efulefu in a strange land.

anyone who has gone overseas and fails to return for Xmas after 5yrs is a failure.

trying to impress your whole community with pennies , just to gain approval leads to things like these.
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by hardbody: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

They could have liked the fact that through his pic they are trying to identify him which on its own is not a bad idea. Just my view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Investnow2017:

what dyu think the state will do? na dem send am go Yankee?
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Roon9(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Someone even loved it

1 Like

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by JasonJidenna(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Roon9:

Someone even loved it
grin
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
He must have been a very private man.
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Bennysam: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
As shared by Igbo Amaka via their Facebook page.

The man is said to have died and started decomposing before his body was found.
He is yet to be identified.

If u know him please reach out to his people then call the number provided on the Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2900879219981314&id=463673337035260
This is my brother from the same village
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by spiralwedge(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

grin grin you must be a very very old man. 65, 70?
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Investnow2017: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
quentin06:

what dyu think the state will do? na dem send am go Yankee?

Just so they can trace his family.

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by wizod(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

why won't they like it when they either use free mode or don't read at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by NwaforIgbo: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bennysam:

This is my brother from the same village

Then do well to inform his family...
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by Bennysam: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Then do well to inform his family...
I will inform them tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by NwaforIgbo: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bennysam:

I will inform them tomorrow morning

Thanks I think they will appreciate.
If u can, please do well to keep us informed about how it went.
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by berbs: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Darato:
What's the like about?
When I see people liking bad news report, I don't understand the reason behind it.

When you think of “resume, cover letter, linkedin optimization “ think of me. See my signature below. Good Morning.
Maybe they're on freemode.
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
RIP. What about his records with embassy?
Nigeria embassy? I laugh in incompetence.
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by samnoco: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Depriest2020 post=88684333]

They might not necessarily be liking it that the man is dead, but liking the poster courage in helping to find the family of the man here in Nigeria.
This is 2020 pls get sense
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by SirBunky85(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Depriest2020:

don't mind that rabble-rouser-jasonscolari,someone dat takes James ibori as a saint and best thing to happen to delta state can't be taken serious in any public discourse
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by femi4: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

The 15Liked is distributed over 3 emojis i.e sad, love and likes
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by SirBunky85(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
angry

To all those complaining about the likes .

You are all dumb to think that everyone understands the use of the like button. Some think it's a toy they can play with , while other think it's a way of making their presence or that they read the post .

Some may actually think it tells the future

Either way , most Nigerians are stupid people so don't be surprised.

and u ended up saying rubbish.for ur mind now,u get sense pass those you u have just criticized abi?
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by SirBunky85(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
blowjohn:

How about people thinking u also fall into the stupid category?
well said.just imagine him calling others stupid as if he's any better

2 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by SirBunky85(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amotekun777:

E no go better for James Ibori and his generations! angry
lol,so u also recognized his (Jason scolari)new moniker?he has so much disgraced himself on this forum dat he now had to change monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by OdefaGirl(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
His address is already there....it shouldn't be a problem tracing his family....
Re: Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? by SirBunky85(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
dingbang:
no shaking my brother. God will see us through
God bless u bro.I like people who can give dan labelling anyone who solicits for help a scammer.God go bless u for giving .weda its scam or not,U've given from ur heart and God must bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.