Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice (461 Views)

Child Walks Like A Frog Because Of Mother’s Failed Abortion Attempts(video) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by ojonugway(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Good afternoon LMN.
Help me post and notify me pls. I'm using a friend's account.

my gf recovered that she was pregnant with my baby in March, by that time the pregnancy was already 5weeks gone. At exactly 6weeks, 3days she attempted to abort the baby using "miso fem" she took 3 and insert 1 into her V.J but unfortunately the abortion failed.
She did a pregnancy test yesterday and it's still positive.
I want us to now keep the baby but the question now is,
1. What effects will abortion pills like miso fem have on the baby.
2. Will the baby have deformities as a result?
3. What are the chances that the baby will still be intact after one attempted abortion?

I need answers from you pls �

Lalasticlala pls help me move this to front-page pls�
Re: I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by kartik02: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2020
[url]Gangster Yaar Song Lyrics | Sarpanch | Latest Haryanvi Songs 2020 | New Song 2020[/url]https://www.thelyricsmet.com/2020/04/gangster-yaar-song-lyrics-sarpanch.html
Re: I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by Raylight2(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
There's absolutely no need to worry brother cuz by the time the baby is born with any deformity (which I don't pray for), you must have only reaped what you sowed and I'm pretty sure you will like it cuz nobody ever sow what they don't like.
Please help me send these words of encouragement to him.
thank you
Re: I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by ojonugway(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Raylight2:
There's absolutely no need to worry brother cuz by the time the baby is born with any deformity (which I don't pray for), you must have only reaped what you sowed and I'm pretty sure you will like it cuz nobody ever sow what they don't like.
Please help me send these words of encouragement to him.
thank you

Those your words of encouragement get as e be oh
Re: I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by catwalq(f): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2020
If I were you, I'd be on my way to the hospital with my gf for proper scanning and necessary tests.

But I am not you and you may choose to act differently
Re: I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by ojonugway(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
catwalq:
If I were you, I'd be on my way to the hospital with my gf for proper scanning and necessary tests.

But I am not you and you may choose to act differently

Will scan show weather the baby is intact without a deformity due to the use of abortion pills?
Re: I Want To Keep My Baby After A Failed Abortion... Pls Advice by catwalq(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
ojonugway:

Will scan show weather the baby is intact without a deformity due to the use of abortion pills?

You're still wasting time..... Scan results will show everything there is to know about the foetus

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown. : Boy Drowns At Jabi Lake Abuja / Hidden Truths Of Organ Donation (transplant) / Solution To Acne,pimples And Uneven Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.