Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Make At Least 300k With Upwork And Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make At Least 300k With Upwork And Paypal (618 Views)

Make Your First 300k With CLICKBANK / Make 300k With Our 3 Odd Sure Banker / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 300k With Upwork And Paypal by Goldtrinity(f): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2020
One thing we should know is

Even at this critical period, people are still making millions and billions online, that's why it's called So it's left for you to tap into this currency and make your own millions.

So today I will be sharing with you briefly how to make at least N300,000 monthly with either Upwork or PayPal

They are two separate things

What is PayPal?

My simple illustration for PayPal is your local bank account
E.g Gtb,
first bank,
Zenith Bank (rich people's bank),
Wema Bank( rich and market women bank)
Polaris bank( for the poor masses)

Don't mind my illustration oo
Just kidding

⭕ Upwork?
A market place where you can exchange your skills and get paid in dollars

So now

⭕ how do my trained students and I make at least N300k with Upwork and PayPal?

Apart from the fact that you can make money as a freelancer working on Upwork, you can also make money by approving Upwork accounts for people. Getting into Upwork is not easy as you think, In fact, you can try to sign up yourself now and see if you will be accepted Go to Upwork.com and sign up. You will realize that your account won't be approved

Why?
Because there are certain steps and formulas you needed to apply that you didn't apply, So with that Upwork won't approve your account.

That's why I'm here to help you get into Upwork by approving your Upwork account with a token fee of N3,650

This is something that if you start earning on Upwork, you can be making more than $500 monthly depending on your skill or the services you are offering

This is where my training also comes in Rate of application on Upwork has risen and increased by 24%. Everybody wants to work from home. It has made a lot realize they could actually register on Upwork and make some cool money Because COVID-19 has taught some people lesson

⭕This is what you don't know

Just by sitting at home with your boxers and panties and controlling Dollars into you ACCOUNT And currently Naira value keeps dropping And dollar value keeps rising

I hope you see the importance of Earning in dollars and working on Upwork

How can I make at least N300k with Upwork and PayPal‼️

The answer to that question is

By Approving Upwork account for people or creating PayPal account for people

Let's do the math
⭕If you charge N3,000 to Approve Upwork account for people

See how much you will be making

If you create;

1 ACCOUNT daily = N90,0000 MONTHLY

2 Accounts daily = N180,0000 monthly

3 accounts daily = N270,000 monthly

4 accounts daily = N360,000 monthly

5 accounts daily = N450,000 monthly

10 accounts daily = N900, 000 monthly

That's just the breakdown

Now this is only for Upwork oo

Now imagine if you are also creating PayPal account too

that's double of whatever is there

I hope you see why learning how to create PayPal and Upwork account makes good sense. This is another skill for people who want another great source of income Since you don't have one stream of bill, I see no reason why you should have one stream of income.

Learning how to create Upwork and PayPal account is also a skill

Yes a skill you can make millions from if you are wise enough

https:///2348162793286

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Importation Training Without Middleman For #500 / How I Increase My Customer Base From 100 To 2500 With Coinstack / Cheap Wheat Offal For Sale (golden Penny Apapa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.