Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Sad Experience With Nigerian Police Anticult brutality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sad Experience With Nigerian Police Anticult brutality (371 Views)

My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Experience With Nigerian Police Anticult brutality by Awkuzuboi(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2020
I watch crime movies and see stuff like police drive to your house, says many things and ends it with 'you are under arrest' bla bla bla. You are gently handcuffed and led to a car. Let me tell you my experience.
Thursday night 8:pm nine of us were sitting outside a shop getting ready to leave. When a bus pulled up dangerously in front. Our own men in black jumped out with guns and matchetes hollering 'na dem na dem, lie down'. I looked up from the ground and there was a gun to my face, a mo'fucking pump action to my underaged face. Naso them flog my guy cutlass. Loaded seven of us into the back of a bus, see social distancing. At the station it wasn't some across the table something. You where handcuffed like sey dem wan burn you with tire and flogged with cutlass or hit with axehead till you chose cult. The pain was mad my guy out of confusion said was an aro aye Lol. All of them picked different cults aye, bagger, eiye etc. I no free, they said I was JVC and beat me tire I still no gree they say I be aye the beating continued. Long story short, my underaged arse slept in a cell and released after the National students president came for us. The next day I met my guy the Norse men executioner in my area he just got released too. Small thing I for don be bloody Viking now. I for no talk sef till I read my man makavelli25 experience with same police. mine was their anticult department (spacs)
The other day my guy asked me between police and politicians who should die first?
Cc saynotocultism.
Re: My Sad Experience With Nigerian Police Anticult brutality by Makavelli25: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerian police are fvcked up lots Thank GOD For you bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert ...his Name And Account Details / First Online Court Sitting: Driver Sentenced To Death For Killing His Boss’ Mom / Friends Gang-rape Teenager, Police Accused Of Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.