Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On (944 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by Superjazz: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Nigeria dictator late gen sanni abacha said that "if there is a crisis in a country that is exceeding 3months know that the government hand is behind it"one million boys are not difficult to be caught by the police or handled on a good day the police can arrest even thousands ofthem if they want to.the problem behind arresting these boys is that
THEY ARE POLITICAL THUGS
the police hands are tied down just as their hands are tired down on the issue of killer herdsmen.the local government chairmen of the affected areas know these boys and a hard crackdown on them would affect them and the politicians that sponsors them even during 2023 elections.these guys are those that steal the ballots.and as you know technically they are the ones who put these corrupt leaders in power hence they are very valuable to our corrupt politicians.thats why the police is reluctant in arresting or prosecuting them because even if the police prosecute them they will be released by order from above.

1 Like

Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by Aidlyfe: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2020
In tinubu’s voice; they are all good boys and girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Which one million boys?

People just dey panic for nothing. Rumors everywhere.
One street will start making noise n the next street will think it's one million boys n start their own. Before u know it the whole street is up in cacophony n confusion.

I am not saying that there are no armed robbers or gangs but this one million boys thing is beginning to sound over hyped to me.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by DanseMacabre(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Where's Amotekun when you need 'em
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by jen4r: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
u mean sofficicated one million thieves....

1 Like

Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by oluwadabira111(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Where's Amotekun when you need 'em
Amotekun na audio my brother just forget that one for na
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by 7lives: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Which one million boys?

People just dey panic for nothing. Rumors everywhere.
One street will start making noise n the next street will think it's one million boys n start their own. Before u know it the whole street is up in cacophony n confusion.

I am not saying that there are no armed robbers or gangs but this one million boys thing is beginning to sound over hyped to me.

Look we have to accept that this one million boys exist, the earlier the better.
Yesterday, I saw it on nairaland that one million boys are at oworo, two hours later I received a call that they were at Anthony.
I knew Oshodi will be their next target, but surprisingly the news filter in that they are in Mushin and people are up against them.
I was in front of my house around five pm when someone call to alert us to lock our gates, the person said one million boys have fled Mushin.
They are now at Ladipo market, baring any delay they should be arriving at Apakun, these boys could enter Oshodi from this area, omo na our gate we dey lock when boys begin dey run enmass with different kinds of weapons towards Apakun, and other entry points.
The people where waiting for then before they arrived at Apakun, when they saw what awaites them, they beat a retreat and they went to Iyana Isolo.
We later heard how they failed at invading Ire Akari estate, later that same yesterday.
What I'm trying to make you understand is that people are following and monitoring the activities of anything that looks like gang, the moment they are spotted, eye witness will alert the public, some on radio, some on social media and people will begin to alert their friends and relatives.
The funny aspect of it all, is that each location have BOIZ who are like RESIDENT GANG or should I say evil?. grin
And so everywhere one million boys went, the resident gang will be the first to rise up against them, shouting " E LE WON PA, AWA GAN 10 BILLION GANG, WON TI YA WERE " grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by Superjazz: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
7lives:

Look we have to accept that this one million boys exist, the earlier the better.
Yesterday, I saw it on nairaland that one million boys are at oworo, two hours later I received a call that they were at Anthony.
I knew Oshodi will be their next target, but surprisingly the news filter in that they are in Mushin and people are up against them.
I was in front of my house around five pm when someone call to alert us to lock our gates, the person said one million boys have fled Mushin.
They are now at Ladipo market, baring any delay they should be arriving at Apakun, these boys could enter Oshodi from this area, omo na our gate we dey lock when boys begin dey run enmass with different kinds of weapons towards Apakun, and other entry points.
The people where waiting for then before they arrived at Apakun, when they saw what awaites them, they beat a retreat and they went to Iyana Isolo.
We later heard how they failed at invading Ire Akari estate, later that same yesterday.
What I'm trying to make you understand is that people are following and monitoring the activities of anything that looks like gang, the moment they are spotted, eye witness will alert the public, some on radio, some on social media and people will begin to alert their friends and relatives.
The funny aspect of it all, is that each location have BOIZ who are like RESIDENT GANG or should I say evil?. grin
And so everywhere one million boys went, the resident gang will be the first to rise up against them, shouting " E LE WON PA, AWA GAN 10 BILLION GANG, WON TI YA WERE " grin
How do this guys move so enmasse like this to pepetrate attacks in broad day light?
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by akinsmyk(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Amotekun na audio my brother just forget that one for na

Ignorance is a disease. Amotekun hasn't began operation before Coro began. I listen to the update every morning on 93.7FM every Monday to Friday. Different house of assembly involved are just concluding passing into law waiting for state government to sign it into law. Remaining 1 or 2 state to finish theirs.

Then state commandant will be selected while the headquarters will be in Ibadan. Recruitment has not even started, after the stages of recruitment, training before they can begin activities.

You guys always thinks that's how things are done. Not doing proper paperwork from the scratch slowed down the tempo.

The pictures you saw of men in uniform that time was just for advert and sample sake. No one is recruited yet.

Make Una always do research and findings before talking
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by oluwadabira111(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
akinsmyk:

Ignorance is a disease. Amotekun hasn't began operation before Coro began. I listen to the update every morning on 93.7FM every Monday to Friday. Different house of assembly involved are just concluding passing into law waiting for state government to sign it into law. Remaining 1 or 2 state to finish theirs.

Then state commandant will be selected while the headquarters will be in Ibadan. Recruitment has not even started, after the stages of recruitment, training before they can begin activities.

You guys always thinks that's how things are done. Not doing proper paperwork from the scratch slowed down the tempo.

The pictures you saw of men in uniform that time was just for advert and sample sake. No one is recruited yet.

OK bros thanks for the enlightenment cool
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by Superjazz: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
akinsmyk:

at last a hopeful amoetkun fan had surfaced grin but what take amotekun so long to be implemented is it that yorubas don't take their lives serious due to politics well we are still observing this amotekun I think it's should be changed to snailtekun.
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
7lives:

And so everywhere one million boys went, the resident gang will be the first to rise up against them, shouting " E LE WON PA, AWA GAN 10
BILLION GANG, WON TI YA WERE " grin
You just ended up confirming what I said
Re: Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On by 7lives: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Superjazz:

How do this guys move so enmasse like this to pepetrate attacks in broad day light?

I honestly don't understand either.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Kaduna Village(photos) / Lady Runs Mad After Jumping Off A Bike In Ado-ekiti (photos) / Pastor Nabbed After Killing His Wife For Ritual Purpose(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.