Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX (6330 Views)

Nairaland Is The Third Largest Forum In The Word-picx / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by DabuIIIT: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
rusher14:

Everytime someone has a differing opinion from you, the only thing you can resort to is that he is making money off government.

Have you ever asked yourself how the white man was able to reach our continent by sea going vessels as far back as the 15th century?

Don't you realise it is the sheer invention and productivity inherent in them that made them overcome?

Feel insulted but I appeal to you to get to work.

There's no sugarcoating it.

We are not productive, and a society with this attitude of thinking it deserves better, when in actuality it fails on all indices, is deserving of its place in the doldrums and annals of history.

Look in your living room and point to the number of things manufactured in Nigeria then tell yourself the truth.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by coolest01(m): 5:10am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
egopersonified:

I know there are legal immigrants too. Some of them applied to school or courses there, knowing fully well they want to stay permanently, is that not deceitful. Why not just apply to get a work permit before you leave Nigeria and let's see if they will get that visa. You are therefore exploiting that system. Some won visa lotteries, some were transferred or sent to study by companies or govts in Nigeria abroad, there is always a right route. But it is the ones that passed Libya that will not let me hear word because they can't believe their trick worked. Let him go and use his 2k to pay his mortgage, car insurance, installmental payment car, light bill, water bill, gas bill, and the one million other bills. They should stop abusing us already.
[/s]Bad belle talks
Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by papagiddy(m): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Then where is Buhari plz?
Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by orisa37: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Logical.
Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
DabuIIIT:

That's according to the people below grin

U mean yelobam moozelems grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by niggadee(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
That’s change uk is paying self employed £2500 monthly for small business with trading profits that’s not more than £50,000
Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by niggadee(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by citizenY(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Glink2018:

Canadian citizens pay tax because they can see what they use the money for.
From the tax, the Nigerian government has been generating even to fund the government hospital is stress. The billions of naira they got recently from some philanthropy and Abacha Largesse, what have they been using it for?
How I wish they can just hand over the country back to the British government...

They should hand over to you since you know better. Why hand over to Britain when you are here.
Re: Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX by Glink2018(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
citizenY:

They should hand over to you since you know better. Why hand over to Britain when you are here.

I thought I'm talking to a human being I don't know I'm talking to a senseless robot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS / Nigerians Spend N1.6trn On Generators Annually / A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.