Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS (6320 Views)

Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / Ruga Project : Ganduje, Kano Igbos Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From Sou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:29am On Mar 21, 2023
After witnessing the organized, supervised and well coordinated attack of non supporters of APC party in Lagos,I call on all suppressed, disenfranchised, assaulted people to REFUSE being counted in the upcoming national census in Lagos

It is very obvious to the ruling APC in Lagos that you all are insignificant, your presence and contribution a threat to them the reason you were treated the in the last election

Since you are irrelevant to the development of Lagos I urge you all not to participate in the forth coming election, let the APC and their area boys go participate in the census

Your population should never be use only for their gains

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 5:33am On Mar 21, 2023
cool

Calm down.... NPC has said ethnicity wouldn't be a question in the population census form

Na una Ibo go start wahala and when jungle mature una go still form victim

PVC you no go collect, census you go boycott,. How NorthWest and SouthWest no go dey rotate power

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Shut up! Everyone is welcome in Yoruba land. The loudmouth Ibos who were insulting and shredding our tradition were the ones we decided to deal with. You were running your mouths for the past few weeks and we had to show you that our accommodating nature shouldn't be taken as cowardice.

Lagos is Yoruba land after all. Don't you ever say "Lagos is no man's land" again.

It's time to now buy nomination form for Chinedu Vivour to contest against Soludo in 2026. Let Chinedu implement his vision for Anambra. His Anambra mother would be proud of him.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by FreeStuffsNG: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Do not mislead the public, it is criminal to resist being counted in an official census. You can be prosecuted for inciting the public against NPC officials

At census, you are assigned unique numbers too as it is used for economic planning .

Frankly, Yoruba Lagosians really do not care whether you are counted in Lagos or in Igboland, just get counted. We have more important issues to resolve in order to ensure that same privileges we give our non Yoruba brothers and sisters here in Yorubaland are accorded Yoruba in Igboland so there is justice and respect. That Yorubaphobic Chinedu episode of 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos must never ever happen again. Agbedo

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ofunaofu: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Calm down.... NPC has said ethnicity wouldn't be a question in the population census form

Na una Ibo go start wahala and when jungle mature una go still form victim

PVC you no go collect, census you go boycott,. How NorthWest and SouthWest no go dey rotate power

Whether ethnicity will be a question or not, don't they have the right to tell the NPC official that they don't wish to be counted

8 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 5:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Whether ethnicity will be a question or not, don't they have the right to tell the NPC official that they don't wish to be counted

They have a right to commit suicide but blaming Fulani or Yoruba for murder in such scenerio is wickedness

If you neglect your civic responsibility do not blame others

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
Shut up! Everyone is welcome in Yoruba land. The loudmouth Ibos who were insulting and shredding our tradition were the ones we decided to deal with. You were running your mouths for the past few weeks and we had to show you that our accommodating nature shouldn't be taken as cowardice.

Lagos is Yoruba land after all. Don't you ever say "Lagos is no man's land" again.

It's time to now buy nomination form for Chinedu Vivour to contest against Soludo in 2026. Let Chinedu implement his vision for Anambra. His Anambra mother would be proud of him.

Ogun fire your useless life, I wish the Europeans and Americans behaves like the primitive APC Lagos and see if animals like you will ever be able to live a day abroad

People are running their mouth on social media were you mouths tied? Instead your showed the world that Lagos is a city of Animals and criminals
Can a man from Lagos dare go contest in Osun Ekiti Ondo or Oyo state? So if other non YORUBAS chose to vote against APC is it a crime, useless Agberos I don't know the useless bus stop you control but let it be known that you and Agberos should go and do the census
Sango fire you

15 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ofunaofu: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

They have a right to commit suicide but blaming Fulani or Yoruba for murder in such scenerio is wickedness

Ok, lets end the conversation there

3 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Digriz(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2023
They should boycott it totally.

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by hisgrace090: 5:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Can they shamefully allow the igbos to be part of census after denying them being part of voting?

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Ogun fire your useless life, I wish the Europeans and Americans behaves like the primitive APC Lagos and see if animals like you will ever be able to live a day abroad

People are running their mouth on social media were you mouths tied? Instead your showed the world that Lagos is a city of Animals and criminals
Can a man from Lagos dare go contest in Osun Ekiti Ondo or Oyo state? So if other non YORUBAS chose to vote against APC is it a crime, useless Agberos I don't know the useless bus stop you control but let it be known that you and Agberos should go and do the census
Sango fire you

Amadioha fires you and your household. Ogun fires you dead right there. Oni kure

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:51am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Do not mislead the public, it is criminal to resist being counted in an official census. You can be prosecuted for inciting the public against NPC officials

At census, you are assigned unique numbers too as it is used for economic planning .

Frankly, Yoruba Lagosians really do not care whether you are counted in Lagos or in Igboland, just get counted. We have more important issues to resolve in order to ensure that same privileges we give our non Yoruba brothers and sisters here in Yorubaland are accorded Yoruba in Igboland so there is justice and respect. That Yorubaphobic Chinedu episode of 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos must never ever happen again. Agbedo

Lagos is Yorubaland but Ogun is Ogun land, Oyo is Oyo land, Ekiti is Ekiti land abi
Come and force us to do Lagos na, if you can force us not to vote come and force me to be counted
Thunder fire you dia

4 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2023
hisgrace090:
Can they shamefully allow the igbos to be part of census after denying them being part of voting?

Go back to the east and stay there. Don't ever come back.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Amadioha fires you and your household. Ogun fires you dead right there. Oni kure

Your father and ancestors, all of them Ewu Hausa

5 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ikpaitid: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2023
So you're still in Lagos even after they have threatened to destroy you if you don't leave?
Is it because you don't have anywhere else to go?
Why are you so desperate to stay in Lagos?
You no get village?
Or abi you no get shame?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Ikpaitid:
So you're still in Lagos even after they have threatened to destroy you if you don't leave?
Is it because you don't have anywhere else to go?
Why are you so desperate to stay in Lagos?
You no get village?
Or abi you no get shame?

Village goat, do you know how many generation of people parent has been in Lagos?
Or you think everybody na coward that don't know their rights

3 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by heniford2: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

If you neglect your civic responsibility do not blame others
just look at what you typed here are you aware you can be traced through ur blog. Why can't this mod act why

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by duro4chang(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2023
Those of you working in the Lagos civil service should resign. Please reject your appointment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by juvewalex(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Crocodile tears everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by tamdun: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Attache by force don start again,it used to be we se/SS now it's igbos and non Igbos grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
just look at what you typed here are you aware you can be traced through ur blog. Why can't this mod act why

What did I type that contravene to the law abi since idiotic pigs of Biafra bullied some few they think they have leverage

If you are game my boy put your details out and I will sue you for so much damages your family would regret owning you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Your father and ancestors, all of them Ewu Hausa

Your father, mother and your household are eastern dogs. Oni kure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Those of you working in the Lagos civil service should resign. Please reject your appointment.

They can as well resign, I am only interested in those that were forcefully prevented to vote

So they must vote Tinubu urchins by force by fire abi?

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by tamdun: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Lagos is Yorubaland but Ogun is Ogun land, Oyo is Oyo land, Ekiti is Ekiti land abi
Come and force us to do Lagos na, if you can force us not to vote come and force me to be counted
Thunder fire you dia
Why do you people think u know what's right for others? Leave yoruba alone and let them clean up their own mess,this is why igbo always have problem where ever they go,stop meddling in other people's affair

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by tamdun: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Exactly,if u refused to be counted then u have no business in Lagos civil service

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ikpaitid: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

Village goat, do you know how many generation of people parent has been in Lagos?
Or you think everybody na coward that don't know their rights

1 Like

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by heniford2: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

What did I type that contravene to the law abi since idiotic pigs of Biafra bullied some few they think they have leverage

If you are game my boy put your details out and I will sue you for so much damages your family would regret owning you
boy choose who u fight am not in ur league i can do more demage to you than u can think beware... You asking someone to commit suicide is silly of you,if you tell me this i assure you,you will hate you did type that shit here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ikpaitid: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2023
I guess the reason you're a refugee in Lagos is that the South East is a shithole. Unfortunately, we will chase you out very soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by duro4chang(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Hotice085:

They can as well resign, I am only interested in those that were forcefully prevented to vote

So they must vote Tinubu urchins by force by fire abi?
Losers are crying upandan on the net. May they all labour in vain. Kikikikikiki!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Ireportlive: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
boy choose who u fight am not in ur league i can do more demage to you than u can think beware... You asking someone to commit suicide is silly of you,if you tell me this i assure you,you will hate you did type that shit here.

Talk is cheap, if you are not another Nsogbu Nsogbu coward let's do this now put out you details let me mend you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by Hotice085: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2023
COWBOYFAN:

Your father, mother and your household are eastern dogs. Oni kure

Useless animal that escaped from the wild Forrest in SW Nigeria, now a street urchin in Lagos and controlling motor parks while doing armed robbery at Night
God punish your ancestors and generation yet unborn

2 Likes

Re: LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS by heniford2: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Talk is cheap, if you are not another Nsogbu Nsogbu coward let's do this now put out you details let me mend you
poor thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval Of $7.8bn, $100m 2022-2024 Borrowing Plan / 12 Persons Arrested With 1 Million Presidential Election Ballot Papers! / kkk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.