Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How To Make N30,000 Weekly On V By VFD Referral Programme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make N30,000 Weekly On V By VFD Referral Programme (2487 Views)

I Can Show You How To Make N30,000 With Just N1k / Referral Programme - Get Your First $25 By Signing Up And Referring Others / Make N30,000 - N 50,000 Online By Reading News Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N30,000 Weekly On V By VFD Referral Programme by lukastechs: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2020
V by VFD referral programme have successfully added to our list of ways to make money online this lockdown period and I'll urge everyone to participate now that the program is still fresh.

V by VFD is simply an app that "gives you control of your finances with a bank in the palm of your hands" and just like AlatbyWema is sponsored by wema bank; it's been sponsored by VFD MicroFinance bank.

I won't give much introduction on the app for now but to cut it short "VFD is running a promotion offer where users can earn N30,000 just by referring 25 persons"

Without wasting much time; let's start earning...

CONTINUE READING
> https://www.lukastechs.com/2020/04/how-to-make-n30000-weekly-on-v-by-vfd.html

(1) (Reply)

Xapo Bitcoin Debit Card (visa) Available N Acceptable Worldwide: Get Yours NOW!! / What Commodities Are Scarce In Nigeria That People Always Need / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.