Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) (8705 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by gbebodye(f): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
wow e don be for these ones

sad
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Awuzubillahi
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
SOMEBODY PIKIN,WASTE OF SPERM
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DabuIIIT: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

And this is your response to the "tribalistic" post.
Pls relate them.

This is why I earlier advised: READ IT VERY SLOWLY.

If only you will just shut up..you are sweating trying to prove nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
I don't subscribe to jungle justice.

But the alleged impunity and recklessness of these bastards can only be addressed by something worse than jungle justice.

Moreso the police, in their usual display of lack of professionalism, said their cells were already filled to the brim. Just like giving a blank cheque to these criminals.

Btw, why are their heads looking flat? sad

Is it what I'm suspecting?

East are on almost one month lockdown now , no noise ,

Stop defending crime !

Call bad thing bad

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
E don red for them
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
DabuIIIT:

If only you will just shut up..you are sweating trying to prove nonsense
If only you will stop jumping in and out of my mention. You have been sweating to get my attention.
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
chiddyok:
A moniker I thought was one of the good ones. Shame.
Don't trust human beings...

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Ferraribaby(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is not the best way to treat them
You may not know what they are going through that made them turn to robbers, rather rehabilitation is the best

My opinion
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by FlyingTOMATOE: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

But the alleged impunity and recklessness of these bastards can only be addressed by something worse than jungle justice.

Moreso the police, in their usual display of lack of professionalism, said their cells were already filled to the brim. Just like giving a blank cheque to these criminals.

They said the prisons are filled so they are helping them... No stress in looking for where to keep the criminals again
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Keketu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
chiddyok:

A moniker I thought was one of the good ones. Shame.
I'm one of the good ones , hi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DabuIIIT: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

If only you will stop jumping in and out of my mention. You have been sweating to get my attention.

You mean your mental mentions grin

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by aimmoney9: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
THEY ARE THE ARCHITECT OF THEIR OWN PREDICAMENT
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by 7lives: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ferraribaby:
This is not the best way to treat them
You may not know what they are going through that made them turn to robbers, rather rehabilitation is the best

My opinion

Fine they may be hungry, is this why they are raping girls and asking relatives to bleep each other?
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Ndukkka24(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
"Suffer no a witch to live" Same for a Criminal! Burn Em All.
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
kaluxy007:
Person pikin embarassed I come dey feel pity for them even though they were idiot while alive but did the country give them the chance to have a better life?
Of course not. The remedy is then to rob and maim their fellow citizens and victims of this country who have decided to find a way against all odd. The country has been hard on them.. so therefore there rapist behavior is excused.

I know you're not defending them, but no atom of sentiments should be expressed for these bastardss
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Off to google to find out about improvised weapons.
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by pek(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
kaluxy007:
Person pikin embarassed I come dey feel pity for them even though they were idiot while alive but did the country give them the chance to have a better life?
Stop this nonsense. How's it the country's fault? So the country made them to steal and brutalise people?
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Tweiker: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Off to Ijebu to find out about papa's dick weapons.

Really? Na you go tire
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

you mean as in develop.rs?
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
see as dem do human beings.chai!
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s]I don't subscribe to jungle justice.

Is it what I'm suspecting? [/s]

This one is trying to console himself. You will open your mouth to abuse almajiris in the north but you forget that there is no difference between SW and North.

The video that was trending online the other day showed that these misguided boys are 100% afonjas. Tifnubu has stolen their destiny now they are totally useless.

You are even showing empathy on them by saying you don't support jungle justice, so typical.

These bastards should be shot at sight or set ablaze after thorough beating. Nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by zinodizt: 3:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Do u need to be educated on how bad tribalism is
Y0rubaPrince:
Afonjas killing their hungry brothers while they support Nigerian government to share Nigeria's money to people in Katsina, Jigawa, Zamfara etc.
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by KosiGee(m): 5:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

And this is your response to the "tribalistic" post.
Pls relate them.

This is why I earlier advised: READ IT VERY SLOWLY.

The panel beaters did a haphazard job on those little urchins. I believe that their aims were to flatten every bone and tissue on their heads but I could see multiple conical protrusions.

You don’t need forensics or csi to tell their origins.

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by KosiGee(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Biafrarep:

This one is trying to console himself. You will open your mouth to abuse almajiris in the north but you forget that there is no difference between SW and North.

The video that was trending online the other day showed that these misguided boys are 100% afonjas. Tifnubu has stolen their destiny now they are totally useless.

You are even showing empathy on them by saying you don't support jungle justice, so typical.

These bastards should be shot at sight or set ablaze after thorough beating. Nonsense!!

Simplyleo can’t hide his bigotry. He wants you to see the word ‘flat’ in his message.
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Serves them right. I blame their useless no good parents and the government. These kids have become useless to themselves because of joblessness. There are those with great football talents among them but Nigeria kills good dreams thanks to our selfish leaders.
I am against jungle justice though. You have no right to take another man's life, unless he is sentenced by law of the land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Devises Discreet Means Of Tracking Yahoo Boys.....find Out! / Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} / Young Girl Gang-raped By 5 Guys In Lagos In Viral Video Releases New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.