Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her (905 Views)

Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her by newsmag: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has taken to social media to expose a fraudster who tried to blackmail her with her ‘nudes’.

Taking to Instagram, Toke shared a mail she received from those who claimed to have received her naked photo, which might soon be published on their site.

The picture itself, is an edited old photo of the celebrity.

On the 3rd November 2018, Toke posted her birthday photoshoot on social media. The fraudsters went on to pick up the picture, edited off her scanty clothes, and replaced it with another woman’s body.

The fraudsters wanted to use the images to blackmail her, but she moved switfly by sharing them on her Instagram page.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

“IS THIS REALLY HOW LOW WE’VE BECOME? I UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS ARE HARD, I GET THAT FEEDING OFF EACH OTHER AND SCAMMING PEOPLE WILL BE ON THE RISE BUT I’VE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH CON ARTISTS/SCAMMERS.

I AM SHARING THIS AHEAD OF YOUR THREATS TO RELEASE THESE EDITED/FALSE IMAGES COS THIS IS DISAPPOINTING, THIS IS NOT HUMANITY, THERE IS A PANDEMIC KILLING PEOPLE AND THERE’S ALSO CERTAIN HUMAN BEINGS WANTING TO EXPLOIT PEOPLE IN A TIME WHEN WE SHOULD ALL SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS.

STOP WITH YOUR BLOODY EMAILS ALREADY �����. I AM NOT THE ONE, NOT YESTERDAY, NOT TODAY, NOT EVER. I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY TO GIVE YOU.”

https://newsmag.com.ng/toke-makinwa-leaks-her-nudes-after-fraudster-tried-to-blackmail-her/

Re: Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her by Ussycool: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Edited photo? So this isn't ur true n*ked body?
If you want us to believe show us ur body to confirm.

And you scammers no dey ever go break?
Idiat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her by ncpat(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Where is the original one
Re: Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Where are the nudes? When the sensitive parts I was expecting to see are covered. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her by harkandey(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Fine Like This, This Beauty Is Only For Rich Men - Bobrisky / Brian Austin Green Split From Megan Fox After 10-years Of Marriage / White Woman Speaking Ibo Language While Bopping To Afrobeat Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.