Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown (856 Views)

How To Read/write Files In Excel, CSV And Feather Formats Using Python's Pandas / For Remote Work, What Internet Speed Do You Use. What's The Recommended Speed / Get The Most Responsive Binary Option PHP Script (namecheap Host Recommended) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by michaellyam: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Lockdown in most countries has been adopted in lieu of the pandemic. Perhaps this could be an ideal time to read through some of the best AI articles online.

Well, what would be better than taking the help of blogs and articles to consume knowledge and vision toward the tech-enabled world? Don’t you think?

You’re not alone, most of the countries are under lockdown with zero access to the physical world outside. This is your best chance to stay connected through the online world. Therefore, I have compiled some of the best AI articles and data science articles you can read during the quarantine.

Here is the link: Top Recommended AI Articles to Read During Lockdown
Re: Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by Jamesdaniel01: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting list
michaellyam:
Lockdown in most countries has been adopted in lieu of the pandemic. Perhaps this could be an ideal time to read through some of the best AI articles online.

Well, what would be better than taking the help of blogs and articles to consume knowledge and vision toward the tech-enabled world? Don’t you think?

You’re not alone, most of the countries are under lockdown with zero access to the physical world outside. This is your best chance to stay connected through the online world. Therefore, I have compiled some of the best AI articles and data science articles you can read during the quarantine.

Re: Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by michaellyam: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
thank-you james!
Jamesdaniel01:
Interesting list
Re: Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by krishsai: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for aggregation!
michaellyam:

Re: Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by michaellyam: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am glad you like it!
krishsai:
Thanks for aggregation!
Re: Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by Vishvak: 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
Yes, python is still leading programming language in AI
michaellyam:

Re: Top Recommended AI Articles To Read During Lockdown by michaellyam: 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
Yes it is
Vishvak:
Yes, python is still leading programming language in AI

(1) (Reply)

/ Partner With The Next Big Thing / I Cant Believe I Built This Ugly Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.