Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? (632 Views)

See This Weird Looking Mango � I Harvested On My Farm / Who Knows The Name Of This Animal My Neighbour Killed? / Who Knows The Name Of This Plant (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by nwizy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
I got this pic from my bro in Ebonyi State today, trying to figure out what kinda of fruit it must be but failed after google image search. However, your suggestions will go a long way. Thanks.

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
This thing na fruit?

No go chop wetin go bring another Coro o

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by daddytime(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corona
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by okomile(f): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
It is called covid 1 - 9

grin
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by Millenniumlady(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
We're not yet done with the coro wahala you and your bro want to start another one
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by aaking(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
I served in Abia st. Ukwa East to be precise, they have a lot of unknown fruits. Especially the one they call plum is like mango but has ogbolo seed inside very sweet.
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
How can I unsee this

See as goosebumps don full person body. embarassed
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by PrincessB1(f): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let's wait for others

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by nwizy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
We're not yet done with the coro wahala you and your bro want to start another one
very funny. Explore life lol
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of This Weird Fruit? by igwec3: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
That is Strawberry nigerian version. When get ripe it usually dark red. I remember eating it alot when i was in boarding school.

(1) (Reply)

Silkie Chicken, Brahma Chicks And Peacock Available / Tractor & other farm implements for Sales / Cassava Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.