Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. (1067 Views)

Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Recently, Prof. Benedict Ayade - the Governor of Cross River State, mentioned he would be providing N30,000 jobs for 8,000 youths in the State.
After all the backyard work and political appointing, we were asked to report at the Garment factory today by 8am. At exactly 7am I was there with so many people, tse-tse fly almost killed us.
Finally it was time and they started calling people in according to LGA (starting from Obubra), this made people angry and some sneaked in through the fenceless area.
At the end we were all allowed to enter and sit on the floor. Minutes later we were asked to wear our facemasks because the Governor was near.
H.E finally came, drove past us and we never saw him.
"All political appointed people should come this way." They called a few people and left us under the sun. Sun was terribly hot today.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by helinues: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Can't they make the recruitment online?

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
After hours of waiting, with cameras recording everywhere for formalities, they asked us to run to the field for an address by the Governor. Another running and jumping session, iron bars injured people and I was lucky to flip over.

"Stand according to your LGA" they shouted again.
This time the whole place was already rowdy and hot.
I don't even know where this woman came from and took the microphone first
"Put your hands together for the digital Governor."
Finally, Governor took mic and began his 'olimpotic meristematic grammar'
At the end people were frowning and booing.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by DanseMacabre(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
**Driver park here first**
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
I didn't want to have any issues with the slay queens who were already dying out, i managed to take these photos secretly.

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
30k job this 2020 bawo ?
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Social distance was really observed. Hehehe. The pushing and quarreling is enough to send Corona virus round in two minutes.

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:
I didn't want to have any issues with the slay queens who were already dying out, i managed to take these photos secretly.
it's uncalled for to post someone's pics here without their consent......take down the pictures

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by BlackSpanner: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:

Take heart!!! Which part of calabar do you reside?

You should have known your Governor by now

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by naijaloan: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Naija which way
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
I was particularly concerned about the slay queens who were already gassing out, unlike the guys who were catching fun.

I was shocked to see ND, HND, BSc holders standing with me under the sun. Their stories really cracked me and from today "I, Reuben, cannot come and kill myself in school."

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Santdsaint: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
I knew it right from the onset that this job recruitment thing is just scam. Where would he get the money to pay?He couldn't do this before now when the economy was booming.The timing tells the reality of the exercise.
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Kinematics: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigeria my country grin

But Op why posting their pictures naa?

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
People of God, we're still here o. I had intention of leaving but my guys said we should wait until the end.

Three Sachet water goes for N50 and it's not chilled.
Governor is inside the 'thin air' but his convoy with big belly officers are here toasting girls and whining them with slot promise.

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by ValCon888: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
"Put your hands together for the digital Governor."
More like "Put your hands together for the audio Governor."

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by merit455(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lollll,you for wait nah,after everything,then you can post. My state na issue ohhh.......,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Mr7gWIRELESS: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:
grin naa flower dem be?
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
I give up! I no do again.

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by lionness(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Although I’m nearly 40, but I think it’s time I return to the UK and forever banish the thought there is anything called Nigeria. Your country isn’t where you were born, but a place where the leaders love you. It is glaring the leaders in Nigeria are the Satan and demons mentoknwd in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don write my names for almost ten lists. These people are unredeemably heartless and cunning, lying is in their gene and crookedness flow in their veins

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by dadebayo1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin they already have the list of those they want to pay... Though they are just going to select a few from ........ Wetin FRANK DONGA never see for Job search grin
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by flokii: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:

Slay queen be like.. Ayade ma pa mi now grin
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by chillex8(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Inside life shocked
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by iListen(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:
Recently,
Finally it was time and they started calling people in according to LGA (starting from Obubra), this made people angry and some sneaked in through the fenceless area.
At the end we were all allowed to enter and sit on the floor. Minutes later we were asked to wear our facemasks because the Governor was near.
H.E finally came, drove past us and we never saw him.

grin grin una sorry ooo
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Powerintoxicate: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:
if you calling this lady a slay queen then you'll have to leave cross river�����
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by RuddyFusion(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
lionness:
Although I’m nearly 40, but I think it’s time I return to the UK and forever banish the thought there is anything called eaeNigeria. Your country isn’t where you were born, but a place where the leaders love you. It is glaring the leaders in Nigeria are the Satan and demons mentoknwd in the Bible.

Please wait
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Flyingngel(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Education does not make a good leader.
Look at a Prof behaving abnormally.
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Frankdoz8: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
it's uncalled for to post someone's pics here without their consent......take down the pictures
CRBC and NTA wey dey video record all of us na? why do you people like looking trouble where there's none?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Crbc: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benblaq:
CRBC and NTA wey dey video record all of us na? why do you people like looking trouble where there's none?
why are you calling me? cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Sparekey(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
Benblaq:

Hello bro, what part of Cali are you in
Re: My Experience With Gov. Ayade's N30,000 Job. by Benblaq(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2020
Sparekey:

Hello bro, what part of Cali are you in
Municipality

(1) (Reply)

LM Floors Pdp In Tribunal As Court Strikes Out Deputy Governor's Application / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of A Break-up? — Senator Ekpenyong / BREAKING: Adams Oshiomhole Lobbies PDP Leader To Reject Obaseki | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.