Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pls Parents Should Read This For Teenagers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Parents Should Read This For Teenagers. (306 Views)

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Parents Should Read This For Teenagers. by Informer155(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
I found this article educating and interesting. It shows how teenagers turn gay,lesbian, failures, depressed, poor academic performance etc #SaveAChildPls.#parenthood

The easiest way to bring an end to a problem is to find the root cause.In the three stages of life,the teen bracket is the transformation stage of every human being,socially,physically,emotionally,spiritually etc either positively or negatively as the case maybe.There are many silent yet life time hurting experiences teens normally faced,which I will mention few here.I am very sure if you look back as an adult, you'd see so many things that hurts you now which would have been solved in your teenage stage.

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c061bb451acd82006801b23c5cf3ec39
Re: Pls Parents Should Read This For Teenagers. by Flakky26(f): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
https://selfdiscovery4teens.webs.com/

Help share to teenagers you know.

(1) (Reply)

* Women, Don't Try To Know A Man Ways* / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / The Biggest Family On Earth With 38 Wives And 94 Children (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.