Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Kindle Formatting, Publishing and The Art Of Frying Plantain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Formatting, Publishing and The Art Of Frying Plantain (637 Views)

How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Learn & Earn With Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, E-commerce, Publishing And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Formatting, Publishing and The Art Of Frying Plantain by victorendy1: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
*sets plantain on fire*

The first time i formatted a client's book, to be uploaded on kindle digital publishing (kdp)

...is pretty much like the first time i fried (plantain) solo.

D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R �

It was far back in 2017 (2 years after I started freelancing on fiverr.com)

I had just sent a proposal to a client who requested for a PROFESSIONAL to format his book for kindle.

NOw I'll level with you�
...at that time i was a Jon Snow in kdp (I knew nothing)

...except for the fact that it helps people to make money from written content.

...you compile your ideas into a book
...format it CORRECTLY
...upload on the kdp platform
...set your price in dollars
...get it sold to people from around the world
...and cash out in naira.

Despite my *Jon Snow* status when it comes to this, I got the job.

...managed to convince the man that i was a GOOROO�

To Get the job done
...i Google searched: "how to format a book for Kindle."

...And was redirected to a website which converts DOCs & PDFs to Kindle formatted files (azw3 & epub)

BAD IDEA, I TELL YOU
...yet some people do this �

Well The Finished Product Was Ready...
...and The $10 i charged the man for the job was almost in sight.

So what happened?
...don't worry, I'll tell you after I eat this plantain.

Over the course of 3 years tho'
...i've been able to learn more AND DO more kindle formatting jobs than i have fried plantain in my entire life

...and also earned almost a 100 5 stars � on fiverr as well

So before the Federal Government imposes another COVID-19 6 weeks lockdown on us all

...i'd like to say�

If You want to publish your book on Kindle or any other Digital Publishing site

...i can help you format it PROFESSIONALLY.

#daalu!
*chisos, the plantain haff burn finish*�

Re: Kindle Formatting, Publishing and The Art Of Frying Plantain by victorendy1: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
Recently formatted a romantic novel for an author to upload on Amazon Kindle

Here's details: https://www.facebook.com/658622677651622/posts/1489011701279378/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Launching Soon, Join For Update / New Secrets Of Wealth Creation / How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.