Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

In Search Of Extra Income Source? Try Egg Supply Business As A Side Hustle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Search Of Extra Income Source? Try Egg Supply Business As A Side Hustle (574 Views)

Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Extra Income Source? Try Egg Supply Business As A Side Hustle by BlitzNG(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
The egg supply business in Nigeria can be a very lucrative and profitable venture, due to its massive market demands and largely on your own ability to build a wide supply chain network. This business is very lucrative as you can earn up to NGN 50,000 weekly from the sales and distribution of poultry products to households, hotels, restaurants and bakeries. https://www.blitz-ng.com/blog/in-search-of-extra-income-stream-try-egg-supply-business-as-a-side-hustle/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Social Media Marketing More Effective / Download Free Ebook To Make Upto 100k Monthly From Paid Surveys / The Complete Guide To Becoming A Palm Kernel Oil (pko) Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.