Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Women In Niger Now Embrace Family Planning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women In Niger Now Embrace Family Planning (305 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Let Embrace Family Planning, Enough Of Impoverished Infliction. / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women In Niger Now Embrace Family Planning by Ponsah20(f): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some childbearing age women in Niger are now accessing family planning following the lockdown imposed by the State Government to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Mrs. Hassana Amos, the Assistant Officer in Charge of the Family Unit at the Family Support Programme (FSP), a Primary Health Care facility in the Limawa area of Minna, disclosed on Tuesday.

Amos spoke at a one-day Challenge Initiative (TCI) media field trip on family planning to the FSP facility.

She said more women were coming to the facility to access two months injectable method of family planning to avoid getting pregnant during the period of the lockdown.

“We are attending to https://askmaryhub.com/2020/04/21/lockdown-women-in-minna-now-embrace-family-planning/
Re: Women In Niger Now Embrace Family Planning by Hathor5(f): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good! I hope they will continue after the lockdown.
Re: Women In Niger Now Embrace Family Planning by Ochiban: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abeg- women were always embracing family planning. what do you think "I'm tired" and "I have a headache" is? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Younger Every Day / Quality Female Slides On Sale From #2500. Check-in. / The Biggest Family On Earth With 38 Wives And 94 Children (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.