Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Let Embrace Family Planning, Enough Of Impoverished Infliction. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Embrace Family Planning, Enough Of Impoverished Infliction. (262 Views)

Women In Niger Now Embrace Family Planning / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Embrace Family Planning, Enough Of Impoverished Infliction. by Oluwakaysblog55: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Let us stay woke.
Stop blaming the government for everything.
Stop bringing new lives into a life of poverty.

Let us endeavor to embrace family planning. You don't have to conceive that child if only your husband would lean to use condoms, or if only you would be wise enough to go to the hospital for family planning methods.

It a sin to give birth to 5 or more children when you know that your income is not enough to care for them. It a sin to the society at large and a sin to humanity.
Most people condemn family planing due to their religious beliefs and na�ve orientations.

If our income could only take care of one or two kids then let it be so. So that they can have the best health coverage, education and other basic amenities, since our government is lackadaisical towards these things.

Africa rise up, Nigeria rise up. Let create a better society.

This is my civic responsibility!!!
I will continue to make awareness until a change is made.
I'm a "family planning" activist

Read on my previous article on family planning here......

"Lack of family planning is a threat to the society"
Source www.oluwakaysblog.com

(1) (Reply)

The Moral Code! A Platform For Believers In Morals / Why Did You Fail To Buy The Property But You Are Paying Rent / Seasons Greetings From NBA Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.