Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerians Share The Dumbest Things They've Ever Done For Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Share The Dumbest Things They've Ever Done For Love (431 Views)

Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / Funny Things Nigerians Share As Souvenirs At Owambe / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Share The Dumbest Things They've Ever Done For Love by Coolmag(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you have ever been in love, you'll agree that there were times you did some really stupid things - and if you didn't, it's probably because you were never really in love or you didn't put enough effort into the relationship.
We decided to hit the streets to ask Nigerians some of the dumbest things they've ever done for love. Here are their responses:-

Michael, 20:
I went all the way from Egbeda to Ojota so I can suck brezz. Got home late, popsy nearly made me sleep outside.

Ola, 24:
In SS3, I used my WAEC money to pay for sure fixed odds so I can use the money to get iPhone 6 for my babe that time. As I paid the guy for odds, he blocked my life till today.

Tunde, 20:
I remember when I used momsy's phone to send a message to my crush, saying I LOVE YOU!

Continue reading here: https://cool.com.ng/7-nigerians-share-the-dumbest-things-they-ever-did-in-the-name-of-love/

Re: Nigerians Share The Dumbest Things They've Ever Done For Love by Kriss216: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Loving a Nigerian girl is the dumbest thing I've done for Love.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#smilechallenge Nairalanders Drop A Smile Picture Of U. / View My 5 Crazy Jokes / Me To My Landlord About Rent During These Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.