Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Topic: Hindrances To Your Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topic: Hindrances To Your Prayers (156 Views)

5 Hindrances To The Answers To Prayers. / 5 Hindrances to Your Deliverance / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topic: Hindrances To Your Prayers by YEMission(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Message from Bro. Chibuzor Simeon

(Obviously, many people may not read this, because it’s not all about, making money, becoming famous, or looking attractive and all that… yet we all hope to make Heaven.)

Topic: HINDRANCES TO YOUR PRAYERS
Texts: Isaiah 1:15; 59:1-4, John 9:31, Proverbs 15:8

What are the reasons your numerous prayers have gone unanswered? You have been praying for days/years, different midnight's, from altar to altar, mountain to mountain, vigil to vigil, yet Heaven is not moved. Sometimes you call village people, or say things like, “God has forsaken me, God where are you?” and all that.
Dear brother/sister have you examined your life style? Yes we have the assurances and convictions from different Bible chapters and verses, that God grants our prayer petitions, as we can find in Matthew 7:7, John 14:14, Numbers 14:28, Psalms 50:15…the list continues.. Then, is God not being just to you?

As you think through that, look at the following chapters/verses;

 John 9:31..(NKJV) “Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him”
 Proverbs 15:8..(GNB) “The Lord is pleased when good people pray, but hates the sacrifices that the wicked bring him”
Now you see, it’s not just about how long you have being praying, your place of worship, who prays with you or for you. But solely the life you live.

HERE ARE THE THREE BASIC FACTORS THAT KEPT HEAVEN QUIET OVER YOUR PRAYERS

1. Blood of the innocent (physical murder, abortion: encouraging others or giving advice or financial help to do so, etc)
2. Your lying lips (when the same lying and wicked mouth is calling God, imagine if you were God?)
3. A heart of deceit and mischief (of course what are the thoughts and imaginations of your heart, evil right?)
4. Sexual immorality (men/women of sex, fornicators/adulterers/adulteress)

Isaiah 1:15..(NKJV) “When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; Even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. Your hands are full of blood”
Isaiah 59: 2-3..(NKJV) “2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood, And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken lies, Your tongue has muttered perversity”
1corintians 6:18.. (NKJV) ”Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body”

So it does not matter how loud you shout during prayers, die …die.. fire..fire and all that. No, it’s about your righteousness before the throne of Heaven that brings answers to your prayers. Imagine, how Heaven feels each time you’re making noise in the name of praying?

HOW CAN YOU REMOVE THE HINDRANCES TO YOUR PRAYERS?

It is not by drinking and bathing with anointed/olive oil, buying anointed sticks of candle and handkerchiefs; do not be deceived. You hold the keys to unlock the doors to the things you have been praying for. The question is, can you do the right things that matters? Reflect on the chapters/verses below:

1. 2 Chronicles 7:14….(NKJV) “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land”
2. Isaiah 1: 16-17..(NKJV) 16 “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil,
17 Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow”

By this message, I believe Our LORD God, has opened your eyes, to the hindrances over your prayers. As you work on your righteousness, may God bless you, Amen.
Thank you for reading, also encourage someone to read, from Youth Evangelical Mission....

(1) (Reply)

4 Units Of 2bedroom Flat For Sale In Ogba, Lagos. / Dont Pull Over / Take God At His Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.