Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies (135694 Views)

Ali Chiroma Is Dead! President Tinubu Mourns The Passing Of Former Labour Leader / Lawal Mato: President Buhari’s Personal Bodyguard Dies / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Those regions that gave me 5% will not be treated like those that gave me 97% ...

A lot millions of people have moved past this

The God fearing that has a heart of forgiveness have moved on

Stop living in the past

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by lawalosky(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
Kanu desired even worse. Guess what he got in return.

I sincerely hope same fate you wish on others don't befall you or a loved one in the end.
Are you done?
Oya collect.

8 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
I have said what I want to. I pray Kanus fate doesn't befall you. Your hate is sickening.

He’s full of hatred

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by ignis: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes warrant officer is a non commissioned officer , he is equivalent to a general in NCO enlistment ranking

What is the difference between commissioned officer and non commissioned officer?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by sarrki(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:

What is the difference between commissioned officer and non commissioned officer?

grin grin grin ;

It is the non

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by ignis: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

grin grin grin ;

It is the non

Gerrout
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by GamalNasser: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:

A commission officer is an officer that has been official commissioned into the commisioned officer cadre of the military and in Nigeria that's an officer that passed through the Nigerian Defenu Academy (NDA). While a non commissioned officer is what Nigerians refer to as other rank or recruit

3 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:

Non commissioned are the rank and file,the junior officers or those that enlisted from normal army training schools from ranks like private,lance corporal while commissioned are those that enlisted from NDA or its equivalent from ranks like second lieutenant and have been commissioned by the government

4 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by LordofNaija: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
Is Warrant Officer an Officer ?
The last rank among the other ranks
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Olathunji010(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Pharaoh350s(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Buhari and his boys again
Who did they offend??
Sango ?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Favour368: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please help me with a token to cope and get some things ,, anything is something please nzeli favour 2089963292 UBA
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by KingAzubuike(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
You see officer in front you still dey ask.

He's an officer.. a non commissioned officer.

2 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by SenecaTheYonger: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
What is diabities and how do you get it?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by baike: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Buhari is using them for sacrificecheesy
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by DropsMic(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
RIP

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chief of Staff Don die
Even his Chief bodyguard Don die
But that BABA himself no won die
OK ooo

2 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by lasisi69(f): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Another one succumbs to KOVIK ONE-NINE...
.... Mumurism !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by ajebuter(f): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ask Rock will tell us the truth one day..

Sleep well to the deceased..

2 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by AsawanaDgreat: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
yeah is an officer
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

He has been off duty for 3 years

It’s in the write up

That write-up was well doctored as usual, in their normal way.

That guy died of coro
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by JaruJaru890: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Garba Shehu write, Femi Adesina copy and paste.
Who exactly is Buhari's spokesman?
RIP to the dead
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by AsawanaDgreat: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
RIP wO2
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by ajebuter(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
lasisi69:
mumu.... go and eat... you are hungry

End time Lasisi.....

Longest time..

You're missed on this forum.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by KingAzubuike(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Is there only one cadre of General in the military ..if you don't understand comments try and ask ..all I was saying is that WO is a very senior NCO just a Brig is a very senior Commissioned officer , I only used the the term General so the person I was responding will know the depth of that rank amongst NCOs
He doesn't know. In fact warrant officers are the real soldiers. Their insignia is even a golden eagle whereas their senior colleagues in the rank of majors wear silver eagles. Someone who doany know a thing about the Nigerian army could easily think a warrant officer is senior to a major.. WO's are the real soldiers.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Heffalump(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
What is happening in the presidency. All these could be bad omen for general Buhari ooh embarassed
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by joshjc(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Is there only one cadre of General in the military ..if you don't understand comments try and ask ..all I was saying is that WO is a very senior NCO just a Brig is a very senior Commissioned officer , I only used the the term General so the person I was responding will know the depth of that rank amongst NCOs
did you put brigadier in your comment,you said general
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmmmmm I hope he is not the one Kemi claimed was Buried in place of Oga Abba? That Kemi sef

Hmmm
Am now seeing sense in what Kemi said...
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Favour368:
Please help me with a token to cope and get some things ,, anything is something please nzeli favour 2089963292 UBA

Why did you open a new account yesterday just to beg?

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Kayharry(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
The death self dey use style near buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.