Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies (135695 Views)

Ali Chiroma Is Dead! President Tinubu Mourns The Passing Of Former Labour Leader / Lawal Mato: President Buhari’s Personal Bodyguard Dies / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benprass:
Smile God bless, infact on the last day God will not be calling everyone like hey you what did you use the life I gave you for, what was the outcome, is our character, attitude that will speak of us, no matter what a man do being bad or good the books will be open. Now you see women smoking, sleeping around, slaymana, getting pregnant out of wedlock, yahoo leaders stealing especially that Lai Mohammed, when you try to correct them they say is my life I just smile a book will be open.
last day? which last day? when is the last day? there is no such things as a last day, it's all an imaginations.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by edo3(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
Is Warrant Officer an Officer ?
no,, its d highest rank in d other ranks cadre..
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by emperor863(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
Yes missed again. That was how it was missed and hit Kanus father and mother. If I were you, I'd borrow some sense and stop wishing people dead so I don't end up the bereaved one instead.

You peoples UNNECESSARY HATE always turn around to hurt you more.

Thankuu. Nothing more to add.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Ok

Okay oooo
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Temptee101(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
No picture?

Another one within the president's circle kicks the bucket.

They are getting closer to the main target. Soon we shall hear good news
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by GEEBITE: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nope,WO is NCO
ignis:
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Golden1989: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by darlenese(f): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
na wah o
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Diabetes is the highest risk factor for Covid-19. . . just saying
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by GEEBITE: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wide of the mark.RSM(Regiment Sergeant Major) is the head of all NCOs including WO in any military formation.
edo3:
no,, its d highesank in d other ranks cadre..
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by 12345baba(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Death just dey follow this man.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Badestman: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
CBN OFFICE JOS IS ON FIRE

I love this country
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by HazardMan(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why are the rich ending so mysteriously this days?
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Benprass(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
gypsey:
last day? which last day? when is the last day? there is no such things as a last day, it's all an imaginations.
men it does not matter if you believe it or not, my guy even if there is no heaven or hell try and leave a better life, I can't start opening scripture or giving examples for you to believe, who will be save will be save and who doesn't want to be save won't be save, God say I give you light and darkness chose, and at the same time he say I advise you to pick light, so I can only advise you to pick light you are old enough to pick, pray Holy Spirit direct you.

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by hAlexandro(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Hhmm
say something beautiful grin
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by linearity: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Scripture comes to Mind..

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:12

Bros....mind yourself oh!.....na only great we dey died so. The immune system of the small ones have over the decades adjusted to the dilapidated medical facility and system in this country, so they appear to be doing okay.

But the abroad over pampered immune system of the rich are having a tough time in this season of canceled flights and airport closures.

In any case, death is not a cake walk; it is a moment of reflection and solidarity. RIP to the dead and fortitude to his friends and family to bear the lost.

We all pray that, this will be a teachable moment for our leaders that, despite the fact that you have access to first class medical treatment abroad, charity begins at home.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by enemyofprogress: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
The man just dey use him staff do ritual to elongate his own life grin grin
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Mrkarlz(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
May we see his picture,maybe he might be another covid-19 victim..Nigeria's date rate will soon surpass China that manufactured this fourdaful product..

R.I.p officer,president Buhari loves you most
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by enemyofprogress: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmmmmm I hope he is not the one Kemi claimed was Buried in place of Oga Abba? That Kemi sef
na him now
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Corporate2020: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Scripture comes to Mind..

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:12

Buhari is still standing on his feet. A thousands may fall be his right and ten thousands by his left, but no evil shall come near the righteous.

2 Likes

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Exodora: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmmm this one everyone around Buhari is dying hope is not Buhari that has effected ooooooo.
Hope Buharia didn't contact this Kovik 1, 9.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by tissa90: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Ok
maybe covid 19
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by mrtender: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Omg
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by edo3(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
GEEBITE:
Wide of the mark.RSM(Regiment Sergeant Major) is the head of all NCOs including WO in any military formation.
Bros,, I know what i typed.. A simple way to make him understand that the late man wasn't an officer..

I was there.

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Hhmm
see as you dey moan like sey you and somebody dey do doggy and him thing come dey touch you for throat grin grin
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by D1zion: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
don't you know that in Nigeria even a private is an officer. Lol
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mato. Allah yah gafarta.

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by baysol: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2268343723460757&id=1452287068399764
Nigerians how market USA how market for electing two most controversial candidates in the world. One enter Nigeria and peoples blood was like his elixir for lifelessness. The other in the us is only interested in money and his reelection in exchaynge for the life of the people of his country. Shame on these two desperados who work their way to power by hook or crook even though they know they are not supposed to be there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by AreaFada2: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
Yet, but in most countries they are non-Commissioned officers. They are equal to sergeant major. Th highest rank of NCO in fact. They are Enlisted officers like similar ranks like petty officer/chief petty officer in Navy.

But in some other countries, they are the most junior Commissioned officers. But that's mostly then called Chief Warrant Officers. These are commissioned officers.

I think with the NDA system we have now, Second Lieutenant is the most junior commissioned officer now.

Without NDA or Short Service recruitment for professional graduates, progression in the military is very slow.
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by vertueptime: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:

Water is wet,
Re: Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies by magzey: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannatul Firdaus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.