Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) (637 Views)

Fast Way To Get High-paying Jobs In Nigeria / Is This The Right Way of Disengaging Workers from service? / Journey To Accumulating Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) by sergiolefty(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
*CryptoCurrency*.

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies... They cannot be touched physically.
But they exist, and are worth more in value than any cash currency of any country

Now, over the years, very wise people have taken advantage of the rise and fall in values of these cryptocurrencies to make themselves forever rich people..

*Imagine someone that bought 100bitcoins when 1 Bitcoin was just 10,000 naira...which means in total, he spent 1milliom naira.*

*Now Bitcoin rises in value and peaked at 1 Bitcoin for 2million naira.*

That means that person has made over 200million naira...
Just for 100bitcoins

But of course the most popular are Bitcoin and Ethereum

And then u see this people flaunting wealth on Instagram and social media..
And you'll think they did blood money or something, not knowing it was just a simple calculative investment

1 Like

Re: Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) by sergiolefty(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let's knw a little about Ethereum.

But then again, just like the example I gave... How much was the initial investment... 1million naira.
And even that amount is not affordable to the common man like you and I.

So that was why the Million Money Project Was developed to help people accumulate *_ETHEREUM_* instead of buying it for a large sum of money

Ethereum is
a cryptocurrency like bitcoin

Ethereum is the foundation for a new era of the internet:

*Launched in 2015, Ethereum is the world’s leading programmable blockchain.*

The supply of ETH isn’t controlled by any government or company - *it is decentralized, and it is scarce.* People all over the world use ETH to make payments, as a store of value, or as collateral.

Like other blockchains, Ethereum has a native cryptocurrency called Ether (ETH). ETH is digital money. If you’ve heard of Bitcoin, ETH has many of the same features. It is purely digital, and can be sent to anyone anywhere in the world instantly.

Today 1 ethereum is worth $140

Thats all for now on what ethereum is

1 Like

Re: Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) by sergiolefty(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Guys sorry
Guess I violated one of the rules here and was ban. Now am here let me start from where I stopped
Re: Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) by sergiolefty(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
sergiolefty:
Let's knw a little about Ethereum.

But then again, just like the example I gave... How much was the initial investment... 1million naira.
And even that amount is not affordable to the common man like you and I.

So that was why the Million Money Project Was developed to help people accumulate *_ETHEREUM_* instead of buying it for a large sum of money

Ethereum is
a cryptocurrency like bitcoin

Ethereum is the foundation for a new era of the internet:

*Launched in 2015, Ethereum is the world’s leading programmable blockchain.*

The supply of ETH isn’t controlled by any government or company - *it is decentralized, and it is scarce.* People all over the world use ETH to make payments, as a store of value, or as collateral.

Like other blockchains, Ethereum has a native cryptocurrency called Ether (ETH). ETH is digital money. If you’ve heard of Bitcoin, ETH has many of the same features. It is purely digital, and can be sent to anyone anywhere in the world instantly.

Today 1 ethereum is worth $140

Thats all for now on what ethereum is

As at then, 1 ethereum is 140 dollars
but now it is now 188 dollars
the more reason you have to invest in ethereum
Re: Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) by sergiolefty(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2020
In other to accumulate more Eth. There is this platform i called Million money project. It is simply created to help those of us who could not afford to buy Cryptos in large quantities and store. More about it will be dropped tonight.
Re: Fast Way Of Accumulating Ethereum(eth) by sergiolefty(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Sorry am late.

The platform am saying helps to accumulate ETH. but if you are rich enough to buy in large quantity then the platform is not for you. For those that are rich enough to buy in large quantity, will advise you to quickly do that because in the next few days the ether and btc will be scarce which will make the price to jump up.

Now to those that dont have money, we can accumulate it too. and the plan here is to accumulate it and get 32ETH within 100 days with just 0.03ETH. If 1ETH IS OVER 75K HOW MUCH WILL 32ETH IS, DO YOUR CALCULATION

For you to join the platform you have to register with 0.03ETH, but before that you will need a wallet.

download TRUST WALLET ON PLAYSTORE
N.B:- please store the 12 code/word given on trust wallet, it is very important

then contact me on whatsapp

please only those who really know about crypto or those who have done their research online

(1) (Reply)

Work As A Part-time Worker with instagram Under Insme / NEXIT: N-power Volunteers With Email Issues / Side Hustle For Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.