Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America (47218 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Blaqbeckham23(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by tophumble(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by larryking540: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:
Very good

Na competition,,,?

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Toosure70: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Show any other tribe that achieve this in Nigeria throughout the whole world. Truly afojas are great. In another news -
Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - https://www.nairaland.com/5793694/wike-criminals-terrorising-rivers-operate

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by worldclass68(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Africans have taken over Europe.

Yes by helping them growing theirs while ours is roting down here......
So much for taking over, maybe I'll call it another dimension of exploitation.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Lilimax(f): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yoruba Amaka

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Ndukkka24(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
I know he will definitely steal money from that office, it is in our blood Nigerians.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by GeneralPula: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sctests:

Did anybody stop you from saying 'yoruba amaka', omoluabi etc? grin

There is nothing wrong in promoting and praising oneself, afterall your yoruba leaders and politicians pay millions to Fuji musicians like Kwam 1, Obesere, Pasuma etc to sing their praises and adulated them.

Now why is it a problem if an Igbo man does something praise-worthy, and he is hailed with 'Igbo amaka' adulations?

I noticed it many years ago here on NL, how the word 'Igbo amaka' became a cause for accusing Ndigbo of tribalism and victimization when it doesn't in any way insult yorubas or anyone else?

I've seen people with car stickers saying 'proudly yoruba', it doesn't take away anything from me as an Igbo man but why do some yorubas take offense when we say 'Igbo amaka'? If I put a car sticker saying 'proudly Igbo', some yorubas will definitely raise eyebrow and accuse me of 'tribalism'. But how does it in anyway insult them? grin

Is it because history has conditioned you to believe we Igbo must hate ourselves as a condition of gaining your acceptability in Nigeria because we lost a war against the British in 1970s? grin

Wake up my good friend, that narrative no longer holds. grin

Don’t derail the thread ..

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by worldclass68(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Africans have taken over Europe.

And some mumu re even fighting tribe where the said tool comes from shame!!!
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by majamajic(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice , very good
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ndukkka24:
I know he will definitely steal money from that office, it is in our blood Nigerians.

Is it your money that he will steal

Thank GOD you Know it's in our blood
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
That's good work with people that appreciate ur talent nd effort.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Chimookigwe: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Must you bring tribalism into everything?

Yes. So that you can know that una no reach.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by AsawanaDgreat: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lavisha:
Chaii.
his father OlaChukwu NduAkande is from Abia.
Igbo amaka.
up Biafra, afonjas will attack you later

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Chimookigwe: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

That is, if it's an Igbo person. Why did he say Igbo amaka in a yoruba person achievement?

You see how biased you are?

Just shut up u pot dirty mouth. You are struggling to make sense to no avail.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by aimmoney9: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
"I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE JUDGED BY THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER"
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR

THIS IS PROGRESS
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by AsawanaDgreat: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congratulations to him, naija no dey carry last
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by jaxxy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
A place where Systems work. U have to have the right system then make it work!

Everything else will fall into place.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by cosse(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sctests:

There is nothing wrong in promoting and praising oneself, afterall your yoruba leaders and politicians pay millions to Fuji musicians like Kwam 1, Obesere, Pasuma etc to sing their praises and adulated them.

Now why is it a problem if an Igbo man does something praise-worthy, and he is hailed with 'Igbo amaka' adulations?

I noticed it many years ago here on NL, how the word 'Igbo amaka' became a cause for accusing Ndigbo of tribalism and victimization when it doesn't in any way insult yorubas or anyone else?

I've seen people with car stickers saying 'proudly yoruba', it doesn't take away anything from me as an Igbo man but why do some yorubas take offense when we say 'Igbo amaka'? If I put a car sticker saying 'proudly Igbo', some yorubas will definitely raise eyebrow and accuse me of 'tribalism'. But how does it in anyway insult them? grin

Is it because history has conditioned you to believe we Igbo must hate ourselves as a condition of gaining your acceptability in Nigeria because we lost a war against the British in 1970s? grin

am yoruba. . but i would not lie this stuff u wrote up dere is the most matured stuff ever to come out of an Easterner on dis platform in years....thumbs up

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by nextstep(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yoruba amaka.

Everybody amaka who's doing well, working hard, and doing their best, in spite of FGN.
I'm not against or for any particular administration, but I sha know that in totality, Nigerian Federal Government could have done better for its people over the past 60 years.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by bigdammyj: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fellow Nigerians,
Immediately after COVID19, We must start demanding for the House of Assembly to pass a Mandatory bill that, from 2023 every Federal, State & LGA Workers including Political office holders everybody earning salaries from taxpayers money must patronize.....
our public facilities such as
Education & Health etc.
The criteria for electing new leaders must be based on these conditions
#makeNigeriagreat

If you come across this tweet as a Nigerian, please share and tag all who needs to see it.
God bless Nigeria(ns)

How Politicians Distract Nigerians

https://www.independent.ng/how-politicians-distract-nigerians/

#makeNigeriagreat
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Toosure70: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ndukkka24:
that your Monica is a name of a goat in my village.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Jack500: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Must you bring tribalism into everything?

Keep quiet, if it the other way round, u won't say this.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Chimookigwe: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sctests:

Bleep you and bleep your inferiority complex.
You lost a war against other Nigerians and you're Conquered people. Shut up when others are talking.

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations sir!

Use your Elevation to the Glory of GOD
why should he use his elevation to the glory of some bloody God? why can't he use it to drink whiskey and hoe around?
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
worldclass68:

What do u expect them to do?

When we Africans...."Nigerians" don't always value what we have
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by 9jakool: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
These kinds of threads are just excuses to have unnecessary tribal war. Tell me what concerns an average Nigerian in Nigeria about an appointment in America when it has no effect on your life.
Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Menance: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sctests:

Exactly. God blessed you with wisdom..
I really don't understand those lads. What stops them from shouting or typing yoruba amaka or whatever they have in their Lang..

Why does Igbo amaka ache them so much...
Shout your Yoruba amaka na..

Igbo amaka and Igbo is to sweet to resist Igbo amaka... I'm sure most of them feel like hanging themselves whenever they come across "Igbo Amaka".

Some people don't have sense

Re: Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America by Superwave: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
What about Pyhno Illblis and other Igbo artist ?[i][/i]
chatinent:
Education is not scam. To hell with Naira Marley and Zlatan!

Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump / Where To Download Textbooks Pdf/ebooks / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation