Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 (19502 Views)

COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Kinematics: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
God bless you,very matured and well explained

You are welcome!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Afolabimills(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pls nlanders pls help no matter little I will appreciate Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 thanks
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by xcesspaschal(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who else is tired of dis daily statistics?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
british scientists have found the vaccine for corona virus, trials of the vaccine will start this thursday in Oxford.

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by olax02(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please i want to understand one thing, all these people that Nigeria are discharging are they really cure of the virus or what?? I begin to fear for mutating oo..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by AutoB24: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good to hear o let's God help us out of indoor o
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by AutoB24: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
We are almost there cry kiss

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by suremanpatriot: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eko for show grin Lagos the america in Nigeria,central place of excellenct things!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Ajibel(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
don't take it personal..
I just want to know....cus the list seems like a scam to me to collect money,even though I believe the virus is real...but they have started politicising it.

Had to even rush and ask my friend in kano, if Kano death was real,and he said it's all false

Collect money from who/what?

Or you think whatever LASG will collect will be up to what they make daily if there was no shutdown?!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Brunicekid(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
SoNature:
The world will tell these Covid-19 stories for many centuries

Congratulations, Lagos
Yeah...you are very right. It's amazing how Covid-19 just became a celebrity within two-three months.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Ivimilly: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
I don't understand all this discharge something ooo...were they tested positive initially and cured totally to be discharged..
like they are negative now,I really want to know ooo
if yes.whats the cure?
It has no cure, it can only be managed the give them drugs to help combat the SYMPTOMS and boost their immune system to kill the virus
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by suremanpatriot: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
olax02:
Please i want to understand one thing, all these people that Nigeria are discharging are they really cure of the virus or what?? I begin to fear for mutating oo..
where hav yu bn all this while?Are yu jst wakin up fr slumber?
Corona virus is treatable gradually anywhere in Usa, europe ,in Lagos but no quick fix for yu.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by SirWarlock: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
I don't understand all this discharge something ooo...were they tested positive initially and cured totally to be discharged..
if yes.whats the cure?
your immune system fights the virus. But that happens also when you're exhibiting symptoms so the job of your physician is to manage those symptoms/complications as your body fights the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Cammo: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
I honestly don't think Ankara material face masks are good enough.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Cammo: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
your immune system fights the virus. But that happens also when you're exhibiting symptoms so the job of your physician is to manage those symptoms/complications as your body fights the virus.
In other words, people who died and will die of Covid-19 have low immune system?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Chlerion: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
if yes.whats the cure?
You can check-in to satisfy your curiosity
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Raphiex: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please kind people of narialand...help a brother here...Severe hunger in the midst of this pandemic...Salary no collected yet..I am a teacher with a private school...I will appreciate your kind gesture..account number is 0769736691 access bank...God bless you....
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
don't take it personal..
I just want to know....cus the list seems like a scam to me to collect money,even though I believe the virus is real...but they have started politicising it.

Had to even rush and ask my friend in kano, if Kano death was real,and he said it's all false

So your friend in Kano knows everything that is happening in Kano

Grow up please
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by SirWarlock: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cammo:

In other words, people who died and will die of Covid-19 have low immune system?
Kinda. From what has been deciphered it depends on factors like the viral load and content and how your immunity level. Because basically antibodies take a while to show up and viruses replicate fast. Immunity varies among the population, so how Mr.A will react to the virus might be different from that of Mr.B. From widespread reports, the virus really hits the elderly and people with compromised immune or with chronic illnesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Ekg911(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1252638522386808833?s=19
Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,700 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Shey90: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Halleluyah
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Cammo: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
Kinda. From what has been deciphered it depends on factors like the viral load and content and how your immunity level. Because basically antibodies take a while to show up and viruses replicate fast. Immunity varies among the population, so how Mr.A will react to the virus might be different from that of Mr.B. From widespread reports, the virus really hits the elderly and people with compromised immune or with chronic illnesses.
Sorry, permit me to ask just this final question. By viral load and content do you mean the amount of virus contracted differs from one individual to another? I never thought that could also be a factor.
Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Gofwane(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Waterypussy2:
More will be added this night
Sad reality.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by SirWarlock: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cammo:

Sorry, permit me to ask just this final question. By viral load and content do you mean the amount of virus contracted differs from one individual to another? I never thought that could also be a factor.
Thanks.
Yes it does differ. That's why testing early is essential before the virus eventually replicates and becomes hard to control. Thank you for the questions smiley

Please note I stand to be corrected concerning anything I said up there smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Kinematics: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Eko for show grin Lagos the america in Nigeria,central place of excellenct things!

Excellent COVID-19 you mean?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by guiddoti: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankblinkz:
if yes.whats the cure?
Two of the affected doctors in China have reported that their skin have changed after recovery from the deadly virus.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by AmTruth: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congratulations to the discharge.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by Cammo: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
Yes it does differ. That's why testing early is essential before the virus eventually replicates and becomes hard to control. Thank you for the questions smiley

Please note I stand to be corrected concerning anything I said up there smiley
I understand, bro. Thanks for the heads up. I never thought of it this way. I was thinking infection is infection but those with underlying health problem were more at risk. But now I know better. Thank you.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 by omonnakoda: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
I think we need to give kudos to Lagos state.

I think if coronavirus had first emerged in any other state the story by now would be very different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Skip Breakfast If You Want To Lose Weight / How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.