Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity (1136 Views)

Vip Investment: Invest Any Amount $500-$5000 In My Trade And Earn 30% Monthly. / I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. / Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by ThisisBuhari: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who has any investment that we can venture into and make immediate profit within 2 days?

I am in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Babapyro: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
Who has any investment that we can venture into and make immediate profit within 2 days?

I am in Abuja.
Donate it to the federal government to fight covid-19
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by ThisisBuhari: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Babapyro:

Donate it to the federal government to fight covid-19
ok, next? Any suggestion
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Chimookigwe: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Return the money to the owner. You would lose it.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by properties4sale: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThisisBuhari:

I am in Abuja.
Use 1.9/2M, buy a Corolla 2005 model car, register on Uber/Bolt/Opay .... the rest will be history.. u can keep the other money.
Or better still buy another of that ride, give it on higher purchase, or give it to bolt or uber to manage it for you, and you get ur returns..

This business is sure, and possibility of losing is very slim, for the following reasons.

1) a corolla car never fails and has very good second hand value, so if u get tired of the ride , you can sell it tomorrow and still recoup ur money.
2) u are the one in charge and running the business yourself, so lesser chance of someone playing you.
3) you don't have to struggle with electricity, louts or any of these fraudulent supposed enforcement agents that come to harass and extort people's business.
4) you don't border about employment and/or people to pay salaries..

If you are good at it, in 5 months, you would have made more than the money you used in buying that car (as profit) , just be diligent.

Cheers!!! I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by kayjegs: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
You can invest in Currenxbarter Inc, a registered company in Canada that sources for Naira to exchange for Nigerians in the diaspora. You can read more about it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5806245/currenxbarter-needs-naira-canadian-dollars

Feel free to comment on the linked thread if you have questions about it. Thanks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Dollywood(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bring one million to trade I'll teach you how to make money with binary using metatrader5 then after you make profits you will come back to prostrate and thank me. cheesy
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Jamahyel(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dollywood:
Bring one million to trade I'll teach you how to make money with binary using metatrader5 then after you make profits you will come back to prostrate and thank me. cheesy
boss lets talk.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by hinere(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Profit in 2 days...well I don't know about that.
What I know is genuine and profitable investments take time to nurture and yield good fruits.

Try and invest in Real Estate.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Zibahstores(f): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2020
ThisisBuhari:

I am in Abuja.
Haba what happened? Are you looking for who to scam you or na you want scam person?

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by vickSamuel: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Are you a Nigerian... are you interested in learning fx trade and earning at the same time while you still get paid.in this covid-19 lock down..
WhatsApp me on 0 9 0 6 two one 6 3 3 eight 8.

Let's get you started
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by isaacotokhagua: 5:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Please, don't invest your hard earned into this online thing, you end up losing. If is good for them they wouldn't have been coming online to announce it, the online business will announce itself. Don't be deceive.
Go for transportation business, were you will be seeing your physical cash and investment like the suggestion raised by that bro...on Uber, bolt transportation business.
Don't be in a hurry to all this scammers on quick returns

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Internet247(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2020
lol in 2 days !! man this is a joke
go play 2 odds then grin

baba buy crypto with half the cash now and wait to get your return later !!!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp, SMS or call on 08067344821, here you deal on iqoptions and affiliate marketing using Google Adsense and Admob.

With these you can earn minimum $1000/month recurringly for life and your start-up capital needs not be more than =N= 1 million.

I'm serious with you and have proofs of earnings
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity by Inteltower: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Join our forum; Start Up 2020 that houses the collection or innovators and investors. seeking a business to invest/looking for funds to start your business. join the whatsapp forum below: https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Investment Platform You Should Never Miss "TIPROYAL" / President Buhari’s Speech On 2022 Budget Proposal / Property Or Shares Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.