Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University (5073 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Ayomarcel(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2020
That strong pot ohh.. Off me lol..

But who be these dead uni
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by obi4eze(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Arrant nonsense.

University education is nothing to write home about.
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Edopesin: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Op come and continue it o grin this time don't be bias
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Roon9(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
And someone said this to

I think we have a winner
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by leosahm(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2020
AAU and DELSU are like advanced secondary school.........infact, CRUTECH is better that it......

I'm a proud malabite.....
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Obiomon: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by GreatJoeOne(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2020
i don laugh tire
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
That pastor own off me
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by tarantino1: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
And someone said this to

This is the only one that was legit funny.

Odumeje na clown grin
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Both of them are the same. Poor Teaching hospitals, cultism personified, Fraud and so many more. Although i am from Delta state, i am very ashamed of them bragging over AAU. Sha hand go sharp to write to insults but heavy to write exam. They should kukuma drag UNIBEN,UNILAG ,UI,UNILORIN,OAU, if they won't cry. Pot calling kettle black
Lol...they can't even drag with unilag diploma students wey never even enter school fully sef...
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Awon Dindinrin undecided
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by eruchboy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Savage grin grin

Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by eruchboy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
And someone said this to
Wicked grin grin
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Npower: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
And someone said this to
And the Winner is......
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Npower:

And the Winner is......

DELSU

PROUDLY A DELSUITE
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2020
PrinceJoeWan:

DELSU

PROUDLY A DELSUITE
SMH This what you are proud of? Even Yabatechbeat your hands down grin
Re: Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University by clockwisereport: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2022
...and these are the so called leaders of tomorrow

Arrant nonsense

I thought they will be telling us their academic successes, only to be celebrating fraud

NUCPC just ended in December. None of the two schools had student representatives.

Just imagine MIT and Harvard students exchanging fraud tantrums on Twitter

We have a very long way to go in this part of the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal College Of Education Umunze Old School Day / What The Name Of Your Primary School. Find Your School Mates Now. / How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.