Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku (16498 Views)

Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.' / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / Interesting Thing About Association Of Witches And Wizards In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by CGKing(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2011
I knw it. We have so many witches in Nigeria. Damn!. What i didnt know was that they have an association. Anyway i will never support GEJ. More so now.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by OCHULORC(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
This is so funny, cant believe it,
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Dahbutter(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
See who you desire as president, two months ago na Pastor Adeboye dey confirm am, this month na witches and wizards dey do same. Perhaps you believe for the first time, God and Satan are joining forces? NEVER!. The man called Goodluck will only bring a prolonged curse on his voters, in fact any PDP president will equally further impoverish the Nigerian people!

The dark horse has been set before you in another party if you don't see him and put him in, even your Children will hate you for it when they grow for the suffering you will put them through because of this decision. God has put before you life and death this year, know and be sure what you will choose!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Ibomade1: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
This is so funny grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Tunisque(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nigeria with all sorts of nonsense, this bunch too wants part of the national cake abi? They will definitely be invited by their like minded colleagues in our government houses, what a shame!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by CGKing(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Its all just sooooo pukey. I pray Jonathan gets kicked out.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by soloqy: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Dahbutter:

See who you desire as president, two months ago na Pastor Adeboye dey confirm am, this month na witches and wizards dey do same. Perhaps you believe for the first time, God and Satan are joining forces? NEVER!. The man called Goodluck will only bring a prolonged curse on his voters, in fact any PDP president will equally further impoverish the Nigerian people!

The dark horse has been set before you in another party if you don't see him and put him in, even your Children will hate you for it when they grow for the suffering you will put them through because of this decision. God has put before you life and death this year, know and be sure what you will choose!

So who is that Dark horse? Pray, tell.

IBB? Atiku?
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by nuella2(f): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2011
CGKing:

Its all just sooooo pukey. I pray Jonathan gets kicked out.

Why?
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Nsiman(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
If atiku wins the primaries in pdp, in the general elections he will loose. Gej all the way!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Wumine(f): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
ah ah ah! oh oh oh!
So the witches and wizards were right after all! Atiku o, u for listen to your fellows now! Anyway if feels good sha, i mean GEJ's victory at the primaries victory
eh eh eh!ah ah ah!
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by ayexel: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
So, after Atiku don loose, Witches and Wizards what happens in the GENERAL ELECTIONS.
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by eghost247(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
so can we say he lost because of em witches and wizards
Re: Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku by Wumine(f): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2011
No. He lost cos he ran against the wrong person in the wrong party. And really, he was destined to lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Scare Causes Pandemonium In Sokoto / Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) / Rebuilding PDP Not Easy.- Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.