Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers (35555 Views)

Gale Of Deaths Hits Varsity Lecturers In The North / FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23% / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Blinx300: 2:22am On Apr 22, 2020
seankafor:
I hope they call off the strike once they recieve their salaries and once this pandemic is over..

I pray so too, God will touch their hearts
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by EDIBLESS10: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2020
He should as well approve Arrears for Xcorpers that were in service when d minimum wages was approved... We dey wait for d payment o.. Hungry now worst than village people o
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by jolyment: 4:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Mace0lane:
Nothing in this video prove that you are Anthony Okeke or the person in this video. Anyone sending you money should ask that you write you name n bank account detail on a paper to ascertained the person in the pix is getting the money and not some fraudster.

You just identified a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Edosao: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2020
We now need God intervention to survive in Nigeria now, this is serious
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Ustec: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2020
AAA593:
o
Enrol where? Did u even Read up.the article
“All Vice Chancellors are to revalidate affected Lecturers BVN and foward to Accountant General of the Federation for the payments

Stop supporting corruption Mr man, Nigeria will never be better if we continue in that manner.
Those lecturers are getting double or triple salaries every month.
I am sure they will only get a single payment for each month with the BVN validation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by nsiba: 5:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Temysteve:
if the FG decide to drag it, its the student that will suffer the consequence @ the end.

If they like let them drag it for 20years whether they like it or not they will still pay ASUU every dime
Where have u seen FG owing ASUU 5kobo? That is why I always call FG stupid even the military couldn't control them na bloody civilian wan try

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by nsiba: 5:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Neddyogu:

Story! If not for d pandemic, they wouldn't have been paid. At least this has shown Buhari is not d monster we think he is.

PMB told the FG representative( Education and labor ministerds)to do as ASUU insisted but they wanna flex with intellectual
Pandemic or not, FG will still pay every dime to ASUU. Have u seen where ASUU let go of their wages since 1960?

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by adebayo987: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Since abba kyari died, Buhari became a changed man... Who else has noticed this?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Pharaoh350s(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:

That is not true don't let the media twist fact to deceive you. Few lecturers lecture in two or more universities because of their skills, knowledge and speciality. A university who offers marine engineering at postgraduate level might need a professor of law to lecture marine law. This might arise if there is no lecturer having that speciality at the faculty of law. Some other lecturers go on sabbatical leave (this leave is enjoyed once in 7 years). Lecturers on sabbatical enjoys double salary from their place of primary assignment and the university in which they do sabbatical leave. Some lecturers lecture in private universities. Aside these, no lecturer enjoys double salary in fact many of them aren't involved in aforementioned examples.
You made a nice point
Thanks
We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Ademoore07(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2020
AAA593:

you are very funny sha. And u think the FG is not wise. Kindly read the last sentence of the post. You will understand better.
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by pennywys(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]okomile:
Good news oooooo

They should enrol and get their salaries on time
[/s] enroll your ass
Try to read before you comment next time

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by oxiide22(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2020
okomile:

Bros, get off my back.

Mr President Muhammadu Buhari has today approved the immediate payment of the withheld salaries of February and March 2020 of the University Lecturers who had not registered on the IPPIS platform.
you lack comprehension

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Greystone:
Goodnews.

FG should also extend the gesture and pay federal workers April salaries before the week ends as some well -meaning state govts have done.

Doing lockdown without salary isn't funny

Did you work in April ?

Sitting on naked wire.

Una just dey chop government money doing nothing tangible.

How many private organizations will pay their staff, April salary ? But you are here asking for it when April has not finished.

Govt keeps borrowing to maintain people like you. The fake life never clear for una eyes.
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Yahksbiz(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2020
The only thing am saying here is that another Abba kyari is at work again, if it is truly Buhari he will not do such thing. In fact, I doubt the federal government directive on this. Watch and see. This name Buhari is still receiving orders

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by ozone4oz(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2020
I dont really understand how this country works. should it be news that they approved someones salary

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Greystone: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Neddyned(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2020
I'm a virtual top up trainer. I can teach you how you can start RAGP virtual top up business with N5k ,N10k and be earning at least N2k-N30k daily as you top up airtime and data, subscribe for DSTV or GOTV or STARTIMES and Pay PHCN bills for yourself and others. All you need is your phone and your start up capital. Stay safe and work from the comfort of your house.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08137168810
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Greystone:

I am a Medical Doctor who works in a Federal Teaching Hospital.

So Yes, Mr Man. I have been going to work everyday including weekends.

3 nights every week I sleep over in the hospital taking call.

If anyone is living a fake life it is you.

Just because u have 5mb to climb NL, u think u can come and spew rubbish.

If anyone is worthless, it is you. Nonsense.

Okay, I will call them to delay your salary.
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Austinio: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2020
The FG should also pay d minimum wage arrears of university, polytechnic and college of education

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by AAA593: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Ustec:

“All Vice Chancellors are to revalidate affected Lecturers BVN and foward to Accountant General of the Federation for the payments

Stop supporting corruption Mr man, Nigeria will never be better if we continue in that manner.
Those lecturers are getting double or triple salaries every month.
I am sure they will only get a single payment for each month with the BVN validation
Oga how are my supporting corruption? Who told you ASUU is supporting corruption?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by anwarajnr: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
For the first time in a long time they made a sensible decision. IPPIS is a failure and the enrolled workers are crying now.

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by AAA593: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
you are very funny sha. And u think the FG is not wise. Kindly read the last sentence of the post. You will understand better.
Wise how? Do you think you can enrol in ippis without capturing? Maybe you don't know ASUU is wise either

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Ademoore07(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2020
AAA593:

Wise how? Do you think you can enrol in ippis without capturing? Maybe you don't know ASUU is wise either
Do u think u can be paid for two or more federal jobs in different account with the same BVN?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by AAA593: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Ademoore07:
Do u think u can be paid for two or more federal jobs in different account with the same BVN?
How is lecturers on sabbatical corruption?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by avalon7(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
This is not good news, if you know what the FG was fighting for
Those lecturers are teaching in two federal Universities or institution and receiving double salaries, why some people are unemployed, that is wickedness, some still teach in two federal institutions plus private University, reason am guys
Please someone should bless me with five hundred naria (500) that's the little I need ,3068190115 first bank

At least they are working for the money unlike the FG that is looting their country and exporting the money to other countries. They should use those ones to create jobs
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by muhammad4islam: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2020
LandMann:
ASUU fighting against IPPS is like them fight for corruption to continue in the education sector... together with all it's attendant negative consequences

Not really ASUU are not only fighting IPPS, what they actual fighting is improve in infrastructure. And the FG plans to increase tuition fees and ASUU doesn't not want and some other things.

The only issue I am having with ASUU is this visiting lecturers when they can provide employment for others. Well me in particular I am even tired of their politics. I do like lecturing before but when I see the politics. I just say to hell with them.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by lexymella(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
This is not good news, if you know what the FG was fighting for
Those lecturers are teaching in two federal Universities or institution and receiving double salaries, why some people are unemployed, that is wickedness, some still teach in two federal institutions plus private University, reason am guys
Please someone should bless me with five hundred naria (500) that's the little I need ,3068190115 first bank
If you have the skill and qualification, you certainly will not be unemployed. Do you know many lecturers are yet to have their PhD's? Do you know many departments especially in state and private institutions do not have professors and other senior people? Do you know that there are certain disciplines that have serious need of these professors otherwise they may fail accreditation, stop doing postgraduate studies or close entirely! Do you know a lot of the private universities will close down without the visiting lecturers!! The truth is that those lecturers are ready to leave Nigeria for greener pastures if provoked. And before I forget, the lecturers you are complaining about are not the reason for your unemployment because they are not in your cadre!!! Universities literally beg to have those professors in order to take care of their deficiencies!!

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by edoairways: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Pharaoh350s:

You made a nice point
Thanks
We learn everyday
You are welcome
Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by edoairways: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
osazsky:
which useless..lecturers...which stupid research. Cuz of tetfund free money..teaching the same thing since 1983 ...are they not tired...copy and paste.that does not yield anything they should go and sit down are they better than other staff..if doctors they talk we go here no be all this foolish sex for marks lectures everywhere with pot bellies
Who lectures doctors that is the question you should ask?

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by Enskynelson(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
okomile:
Good news oooooo

They should enrol and get their salaries on time
Did you read that even those enrolled wants to pull out? Since I enrolled in December 2019, I have had my salary cut by about 23k monthly with no explanation. Don't comment what you don't know oga.

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers by davidodiba(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
AAA593:

He did not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. / Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Chairman, Dowen College, Dr Olumide Philips, At The School's 2021 Valedictory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.