Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Spy App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spy App (2477 Views)

How Do I Detect A Hidden Spy App On My phone?? / WhatsApp spy app. / Advantages Of Using A Hidden Spy App For Android Or Ios Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spy App by felixxy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Can someone recommend any app I can use to know my girlfriend password.
Re: Spy App by Terryindeed: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2020
you just want to kill yourself. bro if you don't trust your girlfriend, move on or play the same game with her. you never learn lesson sha.

2 Likes

Re: Spy App by Mohbola(f): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Some guys just have insecurity issues undecided
Re: Spy App by Ebukamatth(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Spy App by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Mohbola:
Some guys just have insecurity issues undecided
Let us be.... After being hurt over and over because of trust you'll like to know your stance.
Re: Spy App by ChrisBankson: 2:33pm On May 17, 2022
Friend, I think you're running into trouble with your girlfriend. Just try to be honest with her. But if you already firmly decided that you want to control her phone, then look at the information on this site realspyapps.com/review/qustodio/ I know that this application is often used by worried parents to control their children. Maybe it will suit you too. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 / Opera Mini Free 50MB Wahala / 2go On Htc Hd2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.