Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG (51562 Views)

Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria / You Can’t Receive Pension Because You Served As Acting Gov / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Our government are just useless, stupid and foolish set of people led by a dullard with empty brain, expired body artificial voice and undisputed animals called supporters angry
Zoo grin grin

cc lzaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by imrany20(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
The problem with we Nigerians is that we are too forgotfull.these thief has planted the seeds of poverty in this country that during the election they can vote as for just 1k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Alennsar(f): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Why can't family members get paid? So if 1 person is paid in a vulnerable family of 4, that person will cater for the others? Na wa.

I think you should wait let them pay that one person first then we'll talk about the others
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by dheolexaone(f): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Can any good ever come out of this government?

Finally, they get me to be in this shithole country.
I hope we all learn from this!
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Where are the over 540 trailers of Rice and other commodities released by Nigerian Customs for Covid 19 ?

It seems these people are playing all Nigerians and feeding only some parts of the North.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Benwallt(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2020
And this is a woman. I mean, I don't understand. These kind manage Nigeria as their property n view the rest assured f us as dumbs or worst, house boys n girls. They talk anyhow, implement policies anyhow, steal anyhow. Terrible, I mean terrible.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Lovelive: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Useless women, useless wife, useless mother, useless prostitute, useless husband, useless boyfriend, useless politicians, useless presidency, useless apc government, useless Buhari, fvckk you all

Banigoprecious:

The Federal Government has made some clarifications about the Conditional Cash Transfer scheme currently ongoing in many states across the country.

According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Sadiya Farouq, members from the same family cannot receive money more than once.

Farouq disclosed this on Tuesday, while responding to questions at the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19.

Addressing claims that two members of a family were paid N20,000 each recently, the minister said it was highly impossible for such to happen.

“This is near impossible because the process involved is a very tedious process, where all critical stakeholders in the community are involved.

“The community leaders and the faith-based organisations, the youths and women leaders in that particular community are the ones that come up with the list of poor and vulnerable ones in that community,” the minister said.

She, however, noted that the ministry would investigate the claims, even though it would be almost impossible for such to happen.

Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

This, according to her, will be faster and make the distribution process more effective.

Farouq also addressed other issues such as the distribution of the 70,000 grains approved by the president to the three states that have been placed on lockdown, as well as other frontline states.

“So far, we’ve deployed 279 trucks of these grains to these three affected states (Lagos, Ogun and the FCT),” she said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/covid-19-palliatives-family-members-cant-receive-double-money-says-fg/
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2020
princdebola201:
if each member of family re paying tax how come nigerians paying tax is not up to 10% of the population ??

Yeah each family members are paying tax as long as they own a business or working, i don't know how yu come about 10% becos govt (state & FG) has more than 10% of the workin population on its pay roll ... moreso both private & public services pay workers an after tax salary, all the Smes business you around ur around even the one selling meat by the roadside pay daily .... local govt levy these traders ticket on daily basis .... so if our total cummulative taxes is nothing to write home about baba naa corruptiom from officials. If ur business is incorporated i still don't know how yu wan evade tax in lagos with those LIRS guys grin or those agberos in uniform, even hawkers dey pay.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by apex9603: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by youngpojat6944(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Eh Koh fucking danu jare! Ke ji aha simi

Eyinnwerey wonyin
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by ItooWorWor(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2020
imhotep:
Zoo grin grin
cc lzaa
Sai mama grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by sunshineV(f): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
OIamide:
[s][/s]

Ori e ti daru
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by apex6664: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 4992834[/color]
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by stanisbaratheon: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2020
You see how these people in government are acting like they're doing us a favour?? That is what happens when we sell our conscience in voting in scumbags as leaders.

Tomorrow you'll here "ministry of disaster management makes U-turn, to pay all family members."

Government of U-turn.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by sunshineV(f): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
OIamide:

Bawo ni?

Ni Kini?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by richardtimothy(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know why its difficult for to do something in right way in this country.
Share this money through bvn simple. Mitchwwwww
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
one family should not also have more than one FG job slot
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by melbergalex25: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Dead country like this,how did I get here
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by SocialJustice: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Alennsar:

I think you should wait let them pay that one person first then we'll talk about the others
True jare, this one they are making noise about it, soon we will not hear anything again. Wicked country.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Aadeyinka(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Banigoprecious:

The Federal Government has made some clarifications about the Conditional Cash Transfer scheme currently ongoing in many states across the country.

According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management, Sadiya Farouq, members from the same family cannot receive money more than once.

Farouq disclosed this on Tuesday, while responding to questions at the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19.

Addressing claims that two members of a family were paid N20,000 each recently, the minister said it was highly impossible for such to happen.

“This is near impossible because the process involved is a very tedious process, where all critical stakeholders in the community are involved.

“The community leaders and the faith-based organisations, the youths and women leaders in that particular community are the ones that come up with the list of poor and vulnerable ones in that community,” the minister said.

She, however, noted that the ministry would investigate the claims, even though it would be almost impossible for such to happen.

Meanwhile, she disclosed that the government is set to expand the social register for palliative distribution by employing digital models including the use of Bank Verification Number (BVN).

This, according to her, will be faster and make the distribution process more effective.

Farouq also addressed other issues such as the distribution of the 70,000 grains approved by the president to the three states that have been placed on lockdown, as well as other frontline states.

“So far, we’ve deployed 279 trucks of these grains to these three affected states (Lagos, Ogun and the FCT),” she said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/covid-19-palliatives-family-members-cant-receive-double-money-says-fg/
fake
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by apex6702: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 2854863[/color]
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by ozone4oz(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
one sanitizer for farouq

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Please help me this post and comment so I can win 6,000 to help me buy foodstuffs while i stay at home https://instagram.com/p/B_NGidyKpVK/ thank you
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by exminister(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
This woman has failed, that position is too big for her type.
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by otajipopo: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
That woman is a confused disaster. I don't know his She became a Minister. I have not seen someone so dull and uninspiring.

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Aadeyinka:
fake

Fake how?
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Saintcajo1: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
cool

Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by NigeriaB(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Chai . This total lock down in Jos is scary o. One can't even step out of his own gate again. Haba..
Re: Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
This woman is a total colossal waste. and she is the zenith of lie. Two members of a family can be paying tax to the government, and the tax will be collected without problem. Wicked and evil people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari / Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.