Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Role Of Teacher As A Parent To Student - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Role Of Teacher As A Parent To Student (196 Views)

How Do I Get My Parent To Respect My Authority As A Parent? / Man Advises Parent To Be Careful Of What They Do In Front Of Their Kids / Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Teacher As A Parent To Student by cokeryusuf09(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
A teacher is person who is qualified to educate a student in formal and informal education.As a result of moral decadence in the nature the teacher needs to step up as the parent cos most parent are after providing a better standard for their child while neglecting their role as a parent.
do u know parent are partly the Cox of moral decadence in their child e.g a child was beaten by the teacher in school ,her mother followed his or her child to school to insult and tell the teacher "I will call the police to detain u", when I see parent like this I will be sad not for the teacher but the parent Cox she has spoil the child life why
the teacher will not be able to teach ur son Cox u ave created emotion dispute between him and ur child and from there he leave child to his or her fate
feel free to share your taught on these
kudos to teachers and teachers share ur experience

(1) (Reply)

THE EMIR OF RANO DR TAFIDA ABUBAKAR IS DEAD / Life Saving Message For Your Now And Future / The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.