Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Life Saving Message For Your Now And Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Saving Message For Your Now And Future (193 Views)

How I Lost My Life Saving. / First Bank Nigeria Is After My Life And Future / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Saving Message For Your Now And Future by hexpleecit: 8:20pm On May 12, 2020
When you plant nothing, you reap nothing, do you know that the harvest is usually more than the seed sown. What do you want your old age to look like? Only wise people plan for their retirement which makes their children and grand children proud of them.

This is the summary of everything, plan, plan, plan, whoever fails to plan is already planning to fail. Our financial goals can be divided into the following:

1. Living a good life while working
2. Giving our children good education
3. Capital project
4. Living a good and comfortable life after retirement
5. Living a good heritage for determinants.

If someone you love depends on your income, you need insurance
Call or whatsapp 08085108953

Please watch this video by Pastor Paul Adefarasin to understand more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX9O071Lyaw

(1) (Reply)

Family Need To Enhance Their Finacial Capacity After COVID-19 / Meet New Friends To Mingle With / "Disability" By Dare To Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.