Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show (1092 Views)

GEJ Has Just Handed Dangote Another Monopoly: Rice. Great Job, Genius! / How Do I Write A Proposal For A TV Game Show? / Ibeto Cement Company Challenges The Monopoly Of The Dangote Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show by getukudo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hey anyone here could help me get information on how to get started with a game show. Im thinking of starting a game show (monopoly or scrabble) or something pertaining to a kids kind of program. Please i need help.
Re: Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show by Kentus(f): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
hi,

have you got your plans on ground? i think first and foremost you need to write out exactly what you want the show to be like (values and benefits) including the modalities of the show. then you can do a pilot (a brief recording of your idea on tape) and try to get sponsors. sponsors will pay for everything you need including airtime. however, the choice of whether or not you want to pick kids at random or restrict it to schools, is up to you.
Re: Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show by Kentus(f): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
hi,

have you got your plans on ground? i think first and foremost you need to write out exactly what you want the show to be like (values and benefits) including the modalities of the show. then you can do a pilot (a brief recording of your idea on tape) and try to get sponsors. sponsors will pay for everything you need including airtime. however, the choice of whether or not you want to pick kids at random or restrict it to schools, is up to you.
Re: Tv Game Show(monopoly Or Scrabble), Educative Kids Show by sbabimbola(f): 7:32am On May 21, 2016
Quite funny how Nairaland has a say on most things I tried to Google on..........

I wish to meet an anchor for children show who could probably mentor me..... I'm a Montessori educationist.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Acquisition Of Richard Branson's Stake In Virgin Nigeria / Hope This Is Not Another Wonder Bank? / Hidden Secrets You Must Know To Succeed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.