Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! (692 Views)

Help Me Reach 1k Sub On YOUTUBE / Halliburton And Akwa Ibom Open Oil & Gas Training And Research Cente / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!

I'm a cinematographer and a video editor, i made this commercial video for Halliburton to celebrate her 100 years of service.
I don't know the right platform to post it for them to see, that's why I'm using nairaland because i believe we have knowledgeable and connected people here due to the population.

Please kindly share and repost until they see it.

Thanks y'all.

NB: I'm not asking for money but recognition.

Below is the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jOKlsngrp/?igshid=1w0qenw22yx4h

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by tomju(m): 2:26am On Apr 22, 2020
abuomaIV:
Hello Nairalanders!

I'm a cinematographer and a video editor, i made this commercial video for Halliburton to celebrate her 100 years of service.
I don't know the right platform to post it for them to see, that's why I'm using nairaland because i believe we have knowledgeable and connected people here due to the population.

Please kindly share and repost until they see it.

Thanks y'all.

NB: I'm not asking for money but recognition.

Below is the video:

Cc:lalasticlala

Nice video, though I spotted one or two corrections. Like that "Execution" should have been "Drilling", which is one of their core specialities
Oya come hire me make I do the marketing for you. If Haliburton accept am you give me my commission. Small money just 10%.
Send me a mail. Princetomju@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
tomju:

Nice video, though I spotted one or two corrections. Like that "Execution" should have been "Drilling", which is one of their core specialities
Oya come hire me make I do the marketing for you. If Haliburton accept am you give me my commission. Small money just 10%.
Send me a mail. Princetomju@gmail.com

Tonju thanks for the comment. That execution is one of their major key factor. I've watch videos of their CEO using the word. I have sent You an email
Re: Help Me Reach Out To Halliburton! by abuomaIV(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Please I still need Halliburton to see this.

(1) (Reply)

. / Access Bank Branches Reopening / REVEALED: The Most Effective Way To Get A Deep Pocket Client In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.