Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members (1256 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2020
China Shuts Down Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members
Michael Foust | ChristianHeadlines.com Contributor | Monday, April 20, 2020

Chinese officials detained multiple members of a congregation on Easter for participating in an online Zoom worship service and even shut off the electricity of one of the church members, according to a new report.

The members of Early Rain Covenant Church were gathering on Zoom on Easter morning when Chinese security officials blocked the meeting on the Internet and took six members into custody from their homes, according to International Christian Concern.

Early Rain is an illegal unregistered church that was shut down by Chinese officials in 2018. Its members have stopped gathering in-person.

Early Rain’s pastor, Wang Yi, last year was sentenced to nine years in prison for “inciting subversion of state power” and “illegal business operations,” although his only crime was to preach the gospel in an unregistered church, supporters say.

A church member told ICC of the Easter meeting, “At that time I was also in the Zoom call, but there was a long period of time where I did not hear a thing. I thought it’s the network connection issue at first, but I soon heard a quarrel erupt. Our coworker Wang Jun was questioning some people, [saying], ‘Who are you to do this [to us]?’”

Church members Wang, Guo Haigang, Wu Wuqing, Jia Xuewei, Zhang Jianqing and Zhang Xudong were detained and later released, ICC reported.

Zhang Jiangqing reportedly was warned by police, “Don’t participate in already banned [religious] activities anymore! Don’t listen to Pastor [Wang]’s sermons anymore! If you do this again, we will deal with it seriously and take you away!”

Gina Goh, ICC’s Regional Manager for Southeast Asia, said China’s action warrant an international response.

“It is such a shame that the Chinese government has not once stopped its persecution of ERCC,” Goh said. “Ever since the … crackdown in 2018, local authorities have continued to monitor and harass ERCC members, with the hope that the church will disperse itself. In a time when the Chinese people are suffering from the COVID-19 pandemic, the heartless regime chose to inflict more trouble on its citizens. The UN should immediately suspend China’s appointment to the Human Rights Council for its lack of respect for human rights.”

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/china-shuts-down-zoom-easter-church-service-detains-church-members.html

1 Share

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by otipoju(m): 2:34am On Apr 22, 2020
A taste of the world to come.
All y'all African presidents selling your countries to China,
Hope you know what you are inviting ?
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
otipoju:

A taste of the world to come.
All y'all African presidents selling your countries to China,
Hope you know what you are inviting ?

I hope they have not mortgaged the future of our children to come. undecided
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
If churches should be registered and he broke the rule, then there is nothing wrong in Chinese Govt arresting them because they are running an illegal association.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
geoworldedu:

If churches should be registered and he broke the rule, then there is nothing wrong in Chinese Govt arresting them because they are running an illegal association.

Why have you not moved to China if you are in so much love with them? undecided

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why have you not moved to China if you are in so much love with them? undecided
I am not so much in love with them and your meme doesn't represent me, but atheists, because I believe God exists but has low IQ than humans cheesy
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:

I am not so much in love with them and your meme doesn't represent me, but atheists, because I believe God exists but has low IQ than humans cheesy

Why are you not so much in love with an enemy of your enemy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
China Shuts Down Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
geoworldedu:

Wait until even you as a Black man start getting same treatment when you travel to China.

Your Atheist delusions won't allow you recognise that you don't cut off people's right to free speech and association.

They were on Zoom. Imagine you getting arrested on Zoom or WhatsApp for discussing with your fellow Atheists/Agnostics/Skeptics (I don't know which you represent as you are always jumping from one to the other). Think with your brain for once.
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you not so much in love with an enemy of your enemy? undecided

Ray Comfort my man and the rest of the Living Waters crew like Kirk Cameron, James, etcetera hitting these false ideologies hard.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Wait until even you as a Black man start getting same treatment when you travel to China.

Your Atheist delusions won't allow you recognise that you don't cut off people's right to free speech and association.

They were on Zoom. Imagine you getting arrested on Zoom or WhatsApp for discussing with your fellow Atheists/Agnostics/Skeptics (I don't know which you represent as you are always jumping from one to the other). Think with your brain for once.
Did you read that they are illegal? If you missed the point, then you can get it from the bolded below:

Early Rain is an ILLEGAL unregistered church that was shut down by Chinese officials in 2018. Its members have stopped gathering in-person

Now tell me if ILLEGAL GROUPS like BOKO HARAM or ONE MILLION BOYS are having a ZOOM MEETING, how is it a crime for the FG to arrest them? Next time, stop thinking with your sweaty anus. Use your brain.
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
geoworldedu:
Did you read that they are illegal? If you missed the point, then you can get it from the bolded below:

Early Rain is an ILLEGAL unregistered church that was shut down by Chinese officials in 2018. Its members have stopped gathering in-person

Now tell me if ILLEGAL GROUPS like BOKO HARAM or ONE MILLION BOYS are having a ZOOM MEETING, how is it a crime for the FG to arrest them? Next time, stop thinking with your sweaty anus. Use your brain.

Hahahaha!!

Wooden Head. Always thinking you smart but you are a dimwit.

They held that online and a bonehead like you fell for that propaganda that they were never registered and you are supposed to be that "enlightened atheist", right? Who claims to be more "logical" than the religious people and who should never support Totalitarian/Dictatorial government but what do we find. Exactly as we have known that you not only illogical. You like one of your Atheist god, Mao Zedong seeking the days where you lots will murder close to 50million people like your Atheist mentor did in the past.

The Catholic Church even with it's past error of not following Jesus Christ didn't even kill as compared to just this one man who did it in just one period. Imagine if we add up other deaths caused by other Atheists.

You are just a Bloodthirsty riffraff with no knowledge. Stupid! You even had to compare them to Boko Haram. Comparison that no sane individual would put up. You think Boko Haram would even be having a Zoom meeting? That's how stupid you are. Terrorists ain't stupid to get exposed like that on Zoom. All these as a result of your delusional hatred for God so you can't even think straight again.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!!

Wooden Head. Always thinking you smart but you are a dimwit.

They held that online and a bonehead like you fell for that propaganda that they were never registered and you are supposed to be that "enlightened atheist", right? Who claims to be more "logical" than the religious people and who should never support Totalitarian/Dictatorial government but what do we find. Exactly as we have known that you not only illogical. You like one of your Atheist god, Mao Zedong seeking the days where you lots will murder close to 50million people like you Atheist mentor did in the past.

The Catholic Church even with it's past error of not following Jesus Christ didn't even kill as compared to just this one man who did it in just one period. Imagine if we add up other deaths caused by other Atheists.

You just a Bloodthirsty riffraff with no knowledge. Stupid! You even had to compare them to Boko Haram. Comparison that no sane individual would put up. You think Boko Haram would even be having a Zoom meeting? That's how stupid you are. Terrorists ain't stupid to get exposed like that on Zoom like that. All these as a result of delusional hatred for God so you can't think straight again.

Why do you always vent your anger on atheists as if they are the one who made your miserable father to give birth to you? I am not an atheist, I believe that God exists but he has low IQ more than humans. When will u get this into your rockhardy skull?

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 1:02am On Apr 27, 2020
geoworldedu:
Why do you always vent your anger on atheists as if they are the one who made your miserable father to give birth to you? I am not an atheist, I believe that God exists but he has low IQ more than humans. When will u get this into your rockhardy skull?

I don't vent my anger on Atheists. Even though I don't subscribe to Atheism. There are one or two Atheists I listen to who sometimes makes some sense but they usually don't with the God part.

As regards you. You already an evolutionary offspring from a Baboon so you don't even have a "miserable human father" to even insult so I won't do that. You even don't have any iq as you were breastfeed by a cross-breed between a Chimpanzee and Orangutan.

You are an illiterate tout because if you were well-read. You would know that there are Astronomers like Dr. Hugh Ross and other Scientists who put out amazing publications as to the complexity of the Intelligence that God made everything with.

Take just your eyes. The Intelligence alone that went into just that for humans keeps amazing Scientists. The Appendix that was 50 years back thought by those in the Medical field to not have any use and was usually removed. Current Medical practice is that they in the Science field had been wrong 50 years backwards and right now in the developed world. It is no more the Medical Scientific practice to remove the Appendix during surgery as it is known to be useful.

Years and years before now. The True Almighty God Intelligently made all these and many more and you cursed frustrated simpleton who was given a privilege off over 200 million of Sperm cells that raced for your mum's egg open your stinking Ignorant pea-sized brain to say that God has low IQ.

The womb that bore you is even ashamed of your miserable life.
Your Delusion knows no boundary. It's obvious that there is nothing Science related that you know.

Bring your heat on. I am ready for you. Oponu!

2 Likes

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

I don't vent my anger on Atheists. Even though I don't subscribe to Atheism. There are one or two Atheists I listen to who sometimes makes some sense but they usually don't with the God part.

As regards you. You already an evolutionary offspring from a Baboon so you don't even have a "miserable human father" to even insult so I won't do that. You even don't have any iq as you were breastfeed by a cross-breed between a Chimpanzee and Orangutan.

You are an illiterate tout because if you were well-read. You would know that there are Astronomers like Dr. Hugh Ross and other Scientists who put out amazing publications as to the complexity of the Intelligence that God made everything with.

Take just your eyes. The Intelligence alone that went into just that for humans keeps amazing Scientists. The Appendix that was 50 years back thought by those in the Medical field to not have any use and was usually removed. Current Medical practice is that they in the Science field had been wrong 50 years backwards and right now in the developed world. It is no more the Medical Scientific practice to remove the Appendix during surgery as it is known to be useful.

Years and years before now. The True Almighty God Intelligently made all these and many more and you cursed frustrated simpleton who was given a privilege off over 200 million of Sperm cells that raced for your mum's egg open your stinking Ignorant pea-sized brain to say that God has low IQ.

The womb that bore you is even ashamed of your miserable life.
Your Delusion knows no boundary. It's obvious that there is nothing Science related that you know.

Bring your heat on. I am ready for you. Oponu!
There might be some intelligent God out there I know, but the God I am talking about, I mean the God who has a lower IQ more than human is the smelly pig, oh I mean the smelly Christian God named Jehovah, whose scrotal sac has sagged so much that it could sweep the earth. Judging from the content of the Bible, you will detect that the IQ of this God Jehovah is not only lower than that of humans but also that of a fowl, just like the IQ of your useless earthly father and mother. Therefore I can tell you that both your God, your daddy and your mummy all reason with their smelly anus. Don't lay claim on an intelligent God because Jehovah your own God is far away from being intelligent with his Spongy brain which is affected by Corobola Virus grin I sometime wonder how your father's rotten penis could locate your mother's vagina with his low IQ. I'm sure he actually released the sperm in his own palms and then poured it manually into her pusssy. This is the reason why you behave like a manually-operated robot.Onyiara. grin

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=geoworldedu post=88898505] [s]There might be some intelligent God out there I know, but the God I am talking about, I mean the God who has a lower IQ more than human is the smelly pig, oh I mean the smelly Christian God named Jehovah, whose scrotal sac has sagged so much that it could sweep the earth. Judging from the content of the Bible, you will detect that the IQ of this God Jehovah is not only lower than that of humans but also that of a fowl, just like the IQ of your useless earthly father and mother. Therefore I can tell you that both your God, your daddy and your mummy all reason with their smelly anus. Don't lay claim on an intelligent God because Jehovah your own God is far away from being intelligent with his Spongy brain which is affected by Corobola Virus grin I sometime wonder how your father's rotten penis could locate your mother's vagina with his low IQ. I'm sure he actually released the sperm in his own palms and then poured it manually into her pusssy. This is the reason why you behave like a manually-operated robot.Onyiara. [/s]

Hahahaha!

Don't you see how stupid you sound...

"There might be some Intelligent God....blah! blah!

Lol! Cretin, you even said Corobola Virus.
Hahahaha! Sewage pit man. What in the world is Corobola Virus?!!
Devil don use your brain play Pokémon.
You just a lowlife homosexual with AIDS who is frustrated from all that career of taking in other males private part in your now leaking anus.
Hahahaha! I understand the depression you currently going through about how you wasted your life and you now left with Aids and couple of other STDs. Hence, you taking all that frustration of yours on Jehovah and your parents who did all their best to caution you from your sodomite ways. I won't abuse your parents. They did their best. It's just unfortunate that despite their best efforts you turned out a draq-queen Aids infected homosexual. I understand their pain but they should not despair as you won't be given any birth and hence passing on that queer gene as you Aids infected homosexual who is about to die so the stupidity gene of yours is about to end with your demise.

You are such a Sad Nincompoop. Your brain is made of half kilo of rotten feaces mixed with the urine of a pig.
Even Satan hahahaha! knows you are too Stupid so he just made you a Low grade errandboy for his work as you are a Blockhead with head the shape of a dumbbell.

The Bible that you claimed is trash. No book on Earth compares to it. Not even any other religious book comes close. Thousand of years the Bible even predicts some Scientific concepts that Scientists are now discovering. The Expanding Universe, etcetera. The Old age of the Earth...

I recommended one of these Scientist to you but I doubt your waterleaf brain can grasp any Scientific reading. An Astronomer by name, Dr. Hugh Ross. Read up on his works. His study of celestial space and his amazing discovery of the fact that this was recorded in the Bible thousand of years lead him to be a Christian. He was never raised as one. He investigated every religious books and they all paled in comparison to the Bible. Even the qur'an was largely plagiarized from the Bible (Torah, Christian gnostic writings like the Syriac Infancy Gospel that Surah 19:24-34 was plagiarized from, etcetera.

You really need to do some readings. You left too far behind. I am sure you are one of those yam sellers who comes on Nairaland to feel funky.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:
Corobola Virus is what we have in heaven. A mixture of Corona Virus and Ebola grin grin When will your father have sense for once, bomboclat grin Even a microorganism has more sense than you, your father and your God combined ; You all need to take a bed reservation in the hospital because your kolomentality has gone beyond elastic limit. wink
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
geoworldedu:
Corobola Virus is what we have in heaven. A mixture of Corona Virus and Ebola grin grin When will your father have sense for once, bomboclat grin Even a microorganism has more sense than you, your father and your God combined ; You all need to take a bed reservation in the hospital because your kolomentality has gone beyond elastic limit. wink

You are trying to cover up your stupidity when that is practically the usual way you talk. You the type that pronounces Love as Rove, or Blood as Brood abi?!

All that feaces that you have constantly inhaled from your Night Shift job as that unemployed boy that digs "soak-away pits" at night to pack shit out is now shaking your waterleaf brain.
I have said it that I won't insult your parents because it is not their fault that they had you.

I suspect you are one of those No Future Ambition (NFA) children that was begged for seriously at a local voodoo shrine with half bottle of Fanta poured on a wooden idol. That is why you turned out a Wooden head with the head shape of deformed bat. This is usually the outcome of people like you. Hahahaha! Pikin wey dem beg from Mami Water hand. How you wan useful?

If not for the grace that Jehovah brought. After, your Aids finishes your homosexual life. Your type is usually thrown at an Evil forest where wild animals feed on your rotten body.

Kneel and thank Jehovah for this period that He made you to live in. If not as the Osu that you are. You would have been thrown into a evil forest by now.
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

You are trying to cover up your stupidity when that is practically the usual way you talk. You the type that pronounces Love as Rove, or Blood as Brood abi?!

All that feaces that you have constantly inhaled from your Night Shift job as that unemployed boy that digs "soak-away pits" at night to pack shit out is now shaking your waterleaf brain.
I have said it that I won't insult your parents because it is not their fault that they had you.

I suspect you are one of those No Future Ambition (NFA) children that was begged for seriously at a local voodoo shrine with half bottle of Fanta poured on a wooden idol. That is why you turned out a Wooden head with the head shape of deformed bat. This is usually the outcome of people like you. Hahahaha! Pikin wey dem beg from Mami Water hand. How you wan useful?

If not for the grace that Jehovah brought. After, your Aids finishes your homosexual life. Your type is usually thrown at an Evil forest where wild animals feed on your rotten body.

Kneel and thank Jehovah for this period that He made you to live in. If not as the Osu that you are. You would have been thrown into a evil forest by now.
See this dustbin mouthed amajiri yarning trash. Your father came to my house yesterday to pack my dustbin. I saw him eating the rotten maggot infested eggs in the dustbin and he packaged some to take home. I hope he shared some of them with you? Thank me for saving your family's arse from the bite of Hunvid20 yesterday because your father could have given up the ghost if not for the rotten eggs he picked in my dustbin yesterday to feed his family, including you grin
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
geoworldedu:
See this dustbin mouthed amajiri yarning trash. Your father came to my house yesterday to pack my dustbin. I saw him eating the rotten maggot infested eggs in the dustbin and he packaged some to take home. I hope he shared some of them with you? Thank me for saving your family's arse from the bite of Hunvid20 yesterday because your father could have given up the ghost if not for the rotten eggs he picked in my dustbin yesterday to feed his family, including you grin

Oh! You are back. I have been waiting for your response.
Since you don't have respect for God. How can you have respect for your own biological father.

See the way you are abusing your biological father with your repeated father insults that are never funny and so boring since morning all because you were born without knowing who you real biological father was.

I understand how frustrating that can be as the illegitimate child of the Fanta Wooden Idol that you are. That's enough to drive you insane. I have avoided abusing your dad since because I know you don't have one and I will just focus on you. I have got respect for Elders. Jehovah taught me so.

Hahahaha! See the IDP camp reject talking about his dustbin. You already know you a dustbin boy. Are you not the one who stays and eat from the dustbin at Charity Bus-Stop?

You sha know your place, you stinking billygoat. To call you Stupid is even an insult to Stupid people. The pigs that you eat from their plates at your dustbin location even have better IQ than you. You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert! Sledgehammer Head on your dwarf body.

Even the idols considered themselves more cleaner than you. You tiny maggot with feaces for brain.

1 Like

Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
PervertProphet:

Oh! You are back. I have been waiting for your response.
Since you don't have respect for God. How can you have respect for your own biological father.

See the way you are abusing your biological father with your repeated father insults that are never funny and so boring since morning all because you were born without knowing who you real biological father was.

I understand how frustrating that can be as the illegitimate child of the Fanta Wooden Idol that you are. That's enough to drive you insane. I have avoided abusing your dad since because I know you don't have one and I will just focus on you. I have got respect for Elders. Jehovah taught me so.

Hahahaha! See the IDP camp reject talking about his dustbin. You already know you a dustbin boy. Are you not the one who stays and eat from the dustbin at Charity Bus-Stop?

You sha know your place, you stinking billygoat. To call you Stupid is even an insult to Stupid people. The pigs that you eat from their plates at your dustbin location even have better IQ than you. You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert! Sledgehammer Head on your dwarf body.

Even the idols considered themselves more cleaner than you. You tiny maggot with feaces for brain.
Ask your grandfather, your father was actually picked from the dustbin by the LAWMA agents and handed over to the man you knew as your grandfather to care for it. By right, you are a product of dustbin, so also all your descendants to the fourth generation grin wink
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by PervertProphet: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
geoworldedu:
Ask your grandfather, your father was actually picked from the dustbin by the LAWMA agents and handed over to the man you knew as your grandfather to care for it. By right, you are a product of dustbin, so also all your descendants to the fourth generation grin wink

Bastard who never experienced the joy of fatherhood. The only curse you know how to dish out is Father, father. Nothing else. Haba! It is not our fault that your mother couldn't identify the particular man who got her pregnant with you as the illegitimate son.
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Bastard who never experienced the joy of fatherhood. The only curse you know how to dish out is Father, father. Nothing else. Haba! It is not our fault that your mother couldn't identify the particular man who got her pregnant with you as the illegitimate son.
I will screw your mother's vagina and roast your father's penis in my Everlasting barbecue. I'm sure you are a product of anal sex. Mugu forever grin
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by Okiki20: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Are you sure you are alright,cause I do not think so.What is wrong with you?God is not the reason for your frustrations and bitterness.As a matter of fact,you are responsible for the outcome of your life.If you allow God,He will make something beautiful out of your life and if you don't then He won't barge in.Your opinion of God does not change Him,does not remove Him from His throne.He is UNCHANGEABLE. A lot of people who have tread this path you are on know it leads to ultimate destruction. Be careful,the enemy is only out for you to be ultimately destroyed.The Bible says it is a FOOL that says there is no God.You seem to me like someone in desperate need of attention.May this same God whom you have dedicated your time to maligning help you.That is all I have to say to you.Shalom.
geoworldedu:
There might be some intelligent God out there I know, but the God I am talking about, I mean the God who has a lower IQ more than human is the smelly pig, oh I mean the smelly Christian God named Jehovah, whose scrotal sac has sagged so much that it could sweep the earth. Judging from the content of the Bible, you will detect that the IQ of this God Jehovah is not only lower than that of humans but also that of a fowl, just like the IQ of your useless earthly father and mother. Therefore I can tell you that both your God, your daddy and your mummy all reason with their smelly anus. Don't lay claim on an intelligent God because Jehovah your own God is far away from being intelligent with his Spongy brain which is affected by Corobola Virus grin I sometime wonder how your father's rotten penis could locate your mother's vagina with his low IQ. I'm sure he actually released the sperm in his own palms and then poured it manually into her pusssy. This is the reason why you behave like a manually-operated robot.Onyiara. grin
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:
[s]

They were on Zoom. Imagine you getting arrested on Zoom or WhatsApp for discussing with your fellow Atheists/Agnostics/Skeptics (I don't know which you represent as you are always jumping from one to the other). Think with your brain for once.[/s]
It's the not the only Church in China,simply follow the due process,is that too hard for you guys undecided
Were this to be Atheists or Muslims who got arrested,you guys as usual would have been lauding them on.
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by geoworldedu: 12:06pm On May 02, 2020
Okiki20:
Are you sure you are alright,cause I do not think so.What is wrong with you?God is not the reason for your frustrations and bitterness.As a matter of fact,you are responsible for the outcome of your life.If you allow God,He will make something beautiful out of your life and if you don't then He won't barge in.Your opinion of God does not change Him,does not remove Him from His throne.He is UNCHANGEABLE. A lot of people who have tread this path you are on know it leads to ultimate destruction. Be careful,the enemy is only out for you to be ultimately destroyed.The Bible says it is a FOOL that says there is no God.You seem to me like someone in desperate need of attention.May this same God whom you have dedicated your time to maligning help you.That is all I have to say to you.Shalom.
See mumu o. Who said there is no God before? I have told you there is God and he has lower IQ than we human beings, period. Can't you have sense for once? Must you remain a fool after 40 years?
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by GodSaklek(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2020
geoworldedu:

Geoworldedu, please stop talking to "PervertProphet","hearbraker", "Jokerman" don't you see their names?.. Please be reasonable, beside, i heard that yahweh is the same as holy spirit,people just split him, he will just make himself invisible to rape all the Virgin girls in the land during the time of homo erectus world, but now during our own time, he's not existing..
Am so at peace, I can marry any virgin girl in peace, but the guy terrorize people of the past world a lots, very wicked terrible soul with bad curve dick...

@ Okiki20 ,ghostwriter0147, Johnw47, Ezekiel36vs28,onlyinJESUS,you guys should learn from geoworldedu
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by johnw47: 9:23am On May 04, 2020
GodSaklek:

Geoworldedu, please stop talking to "PervertProphet","hearbraker", "Jokerman" don't you see their names?.. Please be reasonable, beside, i heard that yahweh is the same as holy spirit,people just split him, he will just make himself invisible to rape all the Virgin girls in the land during the time of homo erectus world, but now during our own time, he's not existing..
Am so at peace, I can marry any virgin girl in peace, but the guy terrorize people of the past world a lots, very wicked terrible soul with bad curve dick...

@ Okiki20 ,ghostwriter0147, Johnw47, Ezekiel36vs28,onlyinJESUS,you guys should learn from geoworldedu

^^^ just one more penis loving queer
and like minded brother to homo geoworldedu
Re: China Shuts Down Online Zoom Easter Church Service, Detains Church Members by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2020

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Personal Holiness: The Object And Means / All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / 5 Popular Nigerian Pastors Without University Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.