Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo (53224 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by SammyChi1988: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Ohamadike1 of Biafra land... The voice of thunder of our time... The only man that Nigerian government fears to hear him release a word.... Shalom Odogwu MNK... The freedom fighter... We are praying for you Boss... Biafra must be restored... It is well with your soul. The great man of Biafra..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ultimate77(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

Relax and Calm down.. I can never wish any harm to Kanu not to talk of dead.

Of what purpose/usefulness is knowing Kanu when we are not in the same business line.

So I should know someone who lies confidently, have hatred for whoever is not buying is nonsense.

Abeg, let me know and meet better person not this Boy Kanu

When I thought we had useless leaders without brains, reading this made me know how they all started. You are void of common sense my man. I must tell you that if your close friends can't man up to let yoh knoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Oriafo123: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Who gives f#ck about this Kanu guy?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
The people that clone buhari in london have clone him too ;DThe people that clone buhari in london have clone him too
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ScotMisile: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're right. Even Ojukwu died talkless of Lamidi Cownu, the Potorpotor swimmer. Either u like it or not, he will die like Ojukwu did.
......and you shall live forever on Earth....
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by siromot(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Forget about the fool...we all know that Nnamdi Kanu is a fool... the bastard that can't buried His parents..na Dog go eat your flesh laslas.. ranting wailer
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by GODWIN78(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
When ojukwu died the hausa fulani and enemies of biafra were extremely happy and jubilating that biafra is dead,little did they know that the one greater than ojukwu wll emerge,he have shaken nigeria to it kneels,with out gun,behold biafra is %90 achieved,anaagwor onere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Darl433: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Twitter was on fire yesterday with Nnamdi asking, HoleinBuharis Neck, The whole world was asking Who is the Impostor in the Vila and all the government could do is to use Kemi to divert attention...Lol....Yall should keep living in denial, Biafrans are building their case Bricks upon bricks, line after line, here a little there a littl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Smoke55: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Lolz! Who Took Kemi Serious Before Ni? Thou Yesterday Some Pigs From The Waste Were Already Jubilating,that Shows How Shallow They Think,thank God Kemi Invented The Fake News For His Fellow Afonjaz Fallen Demons And She Is The One That Also Debunked It....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kenneth10110(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2020
LarryBee1k:
angry

This one thinks its Jubril grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Smoke55: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2020
siromot:
Forget about the fool...we all know that Nnamdi Kanu is a fool... the bastard that can't buried His parents..na Dog go eat your flesh laslas.. ranting wailer
yen Yen Yen! Go Kill Am Na! You Sound Frustrated,should I Remind You That Kanu Is Not The Cause Of Your Predicament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kenneth10110(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2020
siromot:

Your English alone shows you are the biggest fool.
First of all you have to buried your English grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Chuksyno(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Origamist:

But it is okay for Nnamdi to speak about a cloned Buhari without any authentic fact to back it up abi?
See ,no one wants NK dead.
You guys are just been trolled for not being able to tolerate what you do to others.
Or will you say you are blind to the rumours some of your kinsmen have been spining about the VP since Abba Kyari demise?
What goes around comes around.
No hard feelings
Aside Nnamdi Kanu's cloned acccusation to Buhari, during late former president Yaradua's lingered disapperance, was it only my kinsmen that demanded to know his whereabout? The earlier you guys realizes that you are slaves to the north the better for you. just like the east, northern Juntas have done you more harm than good yet you haven't realized it even when you have the opportunity to wake up. Late MKO Abiola and his wife Kudirat, Dele Giwa to mention but few. So tell me who executed them? And then who jailed Obasanjo? I am not admonishing yorubas to wise up any longer because they would definitely not.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Justiceleague1: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2020
I can see frustrations in some people with scar face cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Karemarealty288(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
It was yesterday that I knew how afraid Nigeria is of the great Nnamdi Kanu.

This man is really tough and has beaten a lot of people to stupor grin

You know what to do with it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Justiceleague1: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Smoke55:
Lolz! Who Took Kemi Serious Before Ni? Thou Yesterday Some Pigs From The Waste Were Already Jubilating,that Shows How Shallow They Think,thank God Kemi Invented The Fake News For His Fellow Afonjaz Fallen Demons And She Is The One That Also Debunked It....

My brother,it's very strange. To imagine we other south have been cohabiting with demons in the south all these while is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by pastorwilly(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're right. Even Ojukwu died talkless of Lamidi Cownu, the Potorpotor swimmer. Either u like it or not, he will die like Ojukwu did.

Even ur family will die before him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:
Aunty Kemi toying with Igbos ..

My dear yoruba muslim brother are you pained that your joy was shortlived just like that of simplyleo? grin

Is Nnamdi kanu dead? Do you want her to proclaim him dead, so that your ewedu muslim skull can continue to rejoice and be glad? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by DabuIIIT: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2020
She really knows how to press the mumunis button of her people grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by agabonus: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Many people outside igbo land don't understand how powerful Nnamdi kanu is.A man who controls over 85% of igbo youths. They even love him more than their religious leaders.The is what does say about the fragile unity of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Miracle1991: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Prove it or he remains death. As far as kanu did not come to Nigeria and neked himself for us to check the mask he is dead.
They just threatened Kemi and now she changed her mind
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Prnx(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

I do read and pass buh have to help your reasoning a little.you guys were happy yesterday when she said that KANU is dead and she just changed the narrative and you started twisting the same story to calm your silly and hateful soul by saying that she was toying with Igbos.mind you that I'm not one of them and wouldn't be buh sometimes,let us remove hatred and reason with our brains.the only thing I can deduce from many people here(especially Yoruba muslims) is that once ipob topic has been displayed,you guys always rush in immediately in group and start insulting,miaming and venting out anger,hatred,many negative and evil vibes on a man that's not only fighting for his people buh for every individual in Nigeria especially youths and I wonder what you guys gain or is gaining from this evil government. Well,I think many of you guys need to travel and see how countries are been run,then you guys will understand better.I'm highly disappointed and feel like throwing up anytime I see youths talking trash and silly to a man that want to emancipate them from slavely.I wish we need to do better because I have taken sometimes to read,reason and I've realised that this ipob leader(though I don't buy to all his statements buh)he might be of help to every sane and good nigerian to be able to make Nigeria great or even for our politicians to sit up.NB:i'm not PDP or APC and have not been in that country of yours for 5 years and wouldn't be there until things change for good and again,I don't reply to a nasty or silly quotes.finally,you guys need to wake up and heal your land because all these politicians or elders wouldn't do that for you guys.have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by DabuIIIT: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2020
TGM2015:
If this change of news happens on official of Buhari’s cabinet, we will be hearing something like Kemi has collected bribe or they forced her to reversed her tweets.

Kemi tweeted :
1. Rumour that Kanu is dead. Let Kanu debunked it by live video. (No video nor press release even from NK)
2. Kanu is dead and has been cloned. (No video, no press ).
3. Kanu is alive confirm from brother and FFK.

Kemi make the announcement at about 6:46pm on 21 April 2020 but as at 8:25am 22 April 2020, we are yet to see live video of NK debunking the news neither was there any official Tweets/Post/Press Statement from him. At least, if he cares for those that loved and followed him, he should have done it for them.

When Kanu talked about Jubrin from Sudan,did buhari/Aso rock come out to debunk it,did they he do any videos for those of you he loves and cares for,was there official tweets/Posts/press release or statement debunking the cloning claims?

Answer question please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by FYsol: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Who cares
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Fulmigati: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Chai see how Kemi dey play with one Nigeria Buharist. She give dem hope only to dash it in less than 24hrs. grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Congonatty: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

Stfu
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Biafra4life: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Kemi only succeeded in skyrocketing number of Ohamadike's viewers on Facebook

the number of viewers that will follow kanu on Facebook to night, only God knows
even Jubril self will join the live broadcast to see if his tormentor is no more

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
It was yesterday that I knew how afraid Nigeria is of the great Nnamdi Kanu.

This man is really tough and has beaten a lot of people to stupor grin

dauda jirin is he the brother to the one in aso rock?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Rapmoney(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:

I prophecy that you will be in this Nnamdi Kanu thread throughout today talking nonsense while he enjoys his wife in his bedroom grin

He will never get to know about you forever, that's painful grin

Chai!!! See finishing. Guy, you wicked pass Wike grin grin

Cc: helinues

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by verifiedlegacy: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=Tissaia post=88715310]Mtsww. This people claiming to be more intelligent than other tribes. SMH[/quot

how, tell me. because they told u guys in 2015 that buhari is a disaster and cannot manage a country like Nigeria .
tel me how Igbo's have to be more intelligent than others.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Redcrafton: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Though I am not a fan of Kanu, but it appears he is more popular than any incident in western Nigeria.

Kanu's new has gone 5 pages already.

Yesterday's news of Fulani herdsmen sacking and burning communities in Ondo could do half a page our brothers from SW went into hiding.

To flush them out you have to post news about Biafra, Kanu or Igbos news.

My research has shown that the most news that can go more than 50 pages and build traffic in Nairaland MUST come or have to do with the south eastern part of the country.

Cc: helinues, Simpleo. Nigeriasage, Ayekoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.