Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo (53266 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Donlanray: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who bloody cares?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

You mean a man that can never qualify as my gate man?
Men of class don't sound this way. I doubt you're what you claim to be
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Miracle1991: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
GODWIN78:
When ojukwu died the hausa fulani and enemies of biafra were extremely happy and jubilating that biafra is dead,little did they know that the one greater than ojukwu wll emerge,he have shaken nigeria to it kneels,with out gun,behold biafra is %90 achieved,anaagwor onere.
nobody celebrate ojukwu dead. In fact ojukwu was already a walking dead body 5yrs before his death. He was of no relevant politically and other wise
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Miracle1991: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ipob don threatened Kemi.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by clemmonce(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
This will indeed gladden the mind and hearts of many IPOB members who had become worried since last night....
The whole IPOB community is not ashame that they are waiting for KEMI to confirm if their leader is dead or alive, so they dont have a spoke person, no close ally. It is a shame.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ScotMisile: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kuginzi:

I'm not afraid of death. Pls note: "If you plant goodness you'll reap greatness. and If you plant faith in God, you will reap a harvest".
Then receive what you are not afraid of.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kuginzi: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

Then receive what you are not afraid of.
May we receive it together with you. Amen
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
tammie24:
get a life

Yorubas don't care about kanu

Face your real enemies... The hausas
Especially those on nairaland disguised as yorubas

yoruba muslims do. Ask yoruba muslims simplyleo, Helinues, osidazz19, corrinthians, sarrki, ekinematics. The Amotekun threads, clarified their tribes and seperated those we had doubts about their ethnicities from the Abokkis.

A primary school pupil can smell a yoruba muslim just within 5 mins of signing up on NL. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

Relax and Calm down.. I can never wish any harm to Kanu not to talk of dead.

Of what purpose/usefulness is knowing Kanu when we are not in the same business line.

So I should know someone who lies confidently, have hatred for whoever is not buying is nonsense.

Abeg, let me know and meet better person not this Boy Kanu

Ewedu muslims, experts at deceiving and dribbling themselves. grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Osidazz19: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sctests:

yoruba muslims do. Ask yoruba muslims simplyleo, Helinues, osidazz19, corrinthians, sarrki, ekinematics. The Amotekun threads, clarified their tribes and seperated those we had doubts about their ethnicities from the Abokkis.

A primary school pupil can smell a yoruba muslim just within 5 mins of signing up on NL. grin

Not only is this Sctests, a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey, this idiotic dummy is also visionless, directionless, jobless and worthless.
Now get lost, I have better things to tend to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osidazz19:

Not only is this Sctests, a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey, this idiotic dummy is also visionless, directionless, jobless and worthless.
Now get lost, I have better things to tend to.

See how you are pouring smelly ewedu muslim spit everywhere because you wan speak English. grin

Why not try your ewedu language make you die of cardiac arrest? grin

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by adekolaelect(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
We all know he is alive but he can't come to his father Land angry grin grin grin it is like this kemi need popularity nowadays she dished out ipob leader news because she knew those gullible boys will trend with anything associating with their fraudster leader KANU. Notice!!!!!Insults is welcome .
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by adeolakemi: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

Relax and Calm down.. I can never wish any harm to Kanu not to talk of dead.

Of what purpose/usefulness is knowing Kanu when we are not in the same business line.

So I should know someone who lies confidently, have hatred for whoever is not buying is nonsense.

Abeg, let me know and meet better person not this Boy Kanu
afonja u typed rip yesterday for him lying Muslim
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ThatFairGuy: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
SLAP44:
The greatest freedom fighter in this world cannot die like that. A man who turned army to boys scouts cannot die like that.

He says he will be alive to punish zone bees with the truth for the next 100 years grin
[/s]
A renowned coward. He should have waited for army grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ThatFairGuy: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
God4givemepls:

Muhammedian pig

Descendant of Prophet Muhammad the child rapist and pig Prophet
Lalasticlala seun OAM4J Dominique
Rule 2 3 7 8 and 9 violated
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by helinues: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
adeolakemi:
afonja u typed rip yesterday for him lying Muslim

And if I asked you for proofs, would you be able to provide?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Doc10q: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
voltron14:
Check his hunchback for confirmation.

He doent have a hunchback u fool..
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Doc10q: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This people claiming to be more intelligent than other tribes. SMH

Chai see painful heart wrenching jealousy.. grin Chai I can understand the pain & misery dear. The pain & misery of knowing in ur thousand next worlds to come that ur future wud never be as bright & successful as his. Don't worry I can understand d pain u re feeling dear...some days are jus lik that. Jus take some bottles of chilled sniper dear, it wud surely calm your nerves down and take away ur frustrated life of misery till eternity grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Doc10q: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lavisha:

what?!
This is wicked.

Leave the frustrated fool..kanu has no hunchback... He's jus filled with hate & jealousy becos kanu doesn't know that he exists grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ruby5: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by TGM2015: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
DabuIIIT:

When Kanu talked about Jubrin from Sudan,did buhari/Aso rock come out to debunk it,did they he do any videos for those of you he loves and cares for,was there official tweets/Posts/press release or statement debunking the cloning claims?

Answer question please
No but we know how IPOB almost break the internet demanding for and believes he is still a clone till tomorrow. Why can't we have same for NK? Anyway, if you read my post with understanding, you will realise that it is about hypocrisy of IPOB in selective acceptance and spread of news. They choose to believe what they want to believe, they are just plain stup*d and f**lish.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Doc10q: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
wizod:
did i hear you say hunchback? My dear you don't knw him

Seriously those fools are deluded. I've never seen any hunchback on him. The man walks majestically! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by DabuIIIT: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
TGM2015:

No but we know how IPOB almost break the internet demanding for and believes he is still a clone till tomorrow. Why can't we have same for NK? Anyway, if you read my post with understanding, you will realise that it is about hypocrisy of IPOB in selective acceptance and spread of news. They choose to believe what they want to believe, they are just plain stup*d and f**lish.

Kemi has come out to debunk her own fake news by herself and you still want Kanu to come out and say, "I'm alive O"!!!!!

So much for the reasoning and thinking with your a...
grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by Doc10q: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
siromot:
Forget about the fool...we all know that Nnamdi Kanu is a fool... the bastard that can't buried His parents..na Dog go eat your flesh laslas.. ranting wailer

grin grin cheesy Hahahaha... wailer
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by AgabaIDu2: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
A renowned coward. He should have waited for army grin grin
[/s]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ThatFairGuy: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
God4givemepIs:

Muhammedian Zombie pig.

Do you know that Allah and Prophet Muhammad were gay?

I remember the part in hadith where Prophet Muhammad used to fvck Allah from the anus.

Though, Prophet Muhammad prefers to fvck pig to Aisha.
Lalasticlala seun OAM4J Dominique
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo by ScotMisile: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kuginzi:

May we receive it together with you. Amen
Receive it alone, fearless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.