Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

#lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again (2775 Views)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Seun Kuti Arrested Over Shooting Incidence On His Street And Released / Simi Slays In Beautiful Outfit, Her Mother Gives Hilarious Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by Royalhignness: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2020
A man has taken to his social media page to share a very funny reason why he quit his ‘batman’ duties for his community.

The man had joined the makeshift vigilante that took it upon themselves to guard their street against the infamous ‘1 million boys’.

Read his tweet below ;

So I & 5 hefty guys were securing the front of our crip. I had a shovel, they had cutlasses. One then suggested we patrol and we agreed.

Less than 100m walk, we saw two bikes accelerating towards us. Before I could say pim all 5 of my men disappeared. The only thing I heard was “iyke run!”. It never crossed my mind that I was moving gallantly with ungallant men. I ran too Fortunately, it was police. After a while, my men came out of their hideout, we gathered & started walking back to our domain.

We weren’t talking to each other. All of a sudden, one bursted out in laughter & every other person followed suit. We were laughing because we know we were useless. Just filling up the street. I asked Chidi why he ran, he said “nwuye m muru nwa ofóru, and nwa m amatabeghi m”.

Trans: my wife just gave birth and my child hasn’t known me yet.

See me wey think say I dey guard street with ndi akpobi.

READ MORE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by misreal(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Lol.
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by Righteousness89(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha...
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by daddytime(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Lol
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by Olude193: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Stale story

All these wanna be bloggers

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by cRobo: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2020
fake story

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by Randy100: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Hilarious. Not worthy to die for anybody in this country.
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by irunoko(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
So all these ipob miscreants with all their mouthing dey fear thief grin

Is that how you Will do when we finally give you your independence ? cheesy

Ordinary thief Una dey run,if you con see herdsmen or headslammers brother (boko haram) wetin Una go con do? All of Una go turn to Usain bolt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Chest beating thread.

If you doubt, check the poster before me.

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by TheMohican(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Royalhignness:
A man has taken to his social media page to share a very funny reason why he quit his ‘batman’ duties for his community.

The man had joined the makeshift vigilante that took it upon themselves to guard their street against the infamous ‘1 million boys’.

Read his tweet below ;

So I & 5 hefty guys were securing the front of our crip. I had a shovel, they had cutlasses. One then suggested we patrol and we agreed.

Less than 100m walk, we saw two bikes accelerating towards us. Before I could say pim all 5 of my men disappeared. The only thing I heard was “iyke run!”. It never crossed my mind that I was moving gallantly with ungallant men. I ran too Fortunately, it was police. After a while, my men came out of their hideout, we gathered & started walking back to our domain.

We weren’t talking to each other. All of a sudden, one bursted out in laughter & every other person followed suit. We were laughing because we know we were useless. Just filling up the street. I asked Chidi why he ran, he said “nwuye m muru nwa ofóru, and nwa m amatabeghi m”.

Trans: my wife just gave birth and my child hasn’t known me yet.

See me wey think say I dey guard street with ndi akpobi.

READ MORE.

Story so old. Saw it on Twitter last month.

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by JohnnyPalmer: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by paul100(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Run ooo,no be by muscle.Bullet fit silent a muscular man
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by hotdealz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
They are ibos smiley
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by TonyBankz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lolll...ndi ogbe
Re: #lagosunrest : Guy Gives Hilarious Reason Why He Quit Guarding His Street Again by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Twitter and lies

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Kate Henshaw-nuttal In Cold War ! / Omoni Oboli Plays Lead Role In Ukrainian Movie (Pictures) / Justin Bieber Sets Youtube Record With 2 Billion Views,denies Baby Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.