Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tiwa Savage Turns Gospel Singer On IG Live Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Turns Gospel Singer On IG Live Video (478 Views)

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Turns Gospel Singer On IG Live Video by sleekgist4: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Popular Nigerian Songstress, Tiwa Savage satisfied her fans with a good scintillating gospel song on her Instagram live video.

The coronavirus pandemic has made music artistes to use the internet as an alternative to reach out to fans. Instagram Live has been used to battle by some artists while other artistes have served us with good music through live performances.

Tiwa Savage sang songs of praises and worship to God. In her sweet voice, she sang Yoruba songs to praise God while a keyboardist is making an awesome beat underneath. sLEEKgIST REPORTS.

Her fans were surprised and enjoyed the moment. She received praises from fans and followers.

See her video below;
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tiwa-savage-turns-gospel-singer-on-ig-live-video/

Re: Tiwa Savage Turns Gospel Singer On IG Live Video by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Started from the church

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Dancer Kodak Dies From Electrocution / Justin Bieber Debuts Reality Series With Wife, Hailey Baldwin / Daddy Showkey Sternly Warns Nigerians Against Dangerous S*x Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.