Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (38482 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Ayodele70: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2019
It seems to strip on singer MC Galaxy's Instagram live video is the latest way of gaining attention for some ladies now.

Two weeks after comedian Etinosa was dragged for stripping during MC Galaxy’s live Instagram video, an 18-year-old University of Lagos student is begging MC Galaxy to be on the stripping game.

She said;

"I wanted to strip. I am not too young, I am an adult. And I was just begging you to accept me. I'm in school, UNILAG. Department of philosophy."

Watch the video here

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/18-year-old-unilag-student-begs-mc-galaxy-to-strip-on-his-ig-live-video.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by itspzpics(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Why r some ladies like this eehn

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by mikejj(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2019
grin etinosa has a mentee Now.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by delugajackson: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2019
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning. But they're experts in flaunting their fallen b.reasts and stretch-mark ridden bodies.

Ask her about the historical interpretation of Aristotle's definition of syllogistic deduction or the difference between sound and logical reasoning and you'll see her sweating like a Christmas goat.

262 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning.

Ask her about the historical interpretation of Aristotle's definition of syllogistic deduction or the difference between sound and logical reasoning and you'll see her sweating like a Christmas goat.

bros even me don dey sweat sef ,

365 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by kissdahlin(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning.

Bro ,u wan kill am,dat head be like wetin fit define even common philosophy

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by freemanbubble: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Exactly my bro
A Kenyan lady don first tell me something when i reason for Hours

She says the reason why Nigerians is not growing is because 95 percent of Nigerian girls don't actually contribute anything reasonable for the growth of the nation. That Nigerian male are the ones killing themselves on how the country will move forward
She said a Nigeria girl can not engage in an intelligent discussion for thirty minutes. Even when you spend money in educating them still they will behave like they are not educated

134 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Our Societal Influence is deeply corrupt.

Corruption in our societal influence causes our youths to misplace priorities.

But one thing I believe, all are working together for the emergence of Heaven.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by tstx(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Olosho in the making

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature.. I build websites and I am based in Abuja .
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by ticoticotico: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Perfect example of beautiful girl without brain, or olosho instead

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Gsteve01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Spoilt things

#REAL ESTATE#
To Rent, Buy or Sell House?
To Lease, Buy or Sell Land?
Anywhere?
Lagos? Victoria Island? Lekki? Gbagada?
Do it with ease and comfort.
Beep ESV Steve on 07069633863, 08117817047
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by seunmohmoh(f): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Was stating her university and department necessary?

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
She would regret her decision in a few years

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by fergie001: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
slowpoke
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by idonhammer: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
It is really sad How our women has all become worthless and disgusting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=delugajackson post=77024867]That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning.

[/quote

Haha.....u was finish am.....

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by chukslawrence(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
majamajic:

bros even me don dey sweat sef ,
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by tiredoflife(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
She would regret her decision in a few years

Really really
Like seriously
Is this the kinda life u live embarassed

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Aidejay(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oya ooh! HYPOCRITES

CONVERGE and CONDEMN!!
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Ming62: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Boyooosa(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
This Mc galaxy sef, younger people are running programmes that affect people's lives positively, hes busy using his coins money to seduce young unbrained girls to show of shame, the one they will be wishing to delete from existence in the later years of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by igahdavid(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
What is this world turning into

Meanwhile

Call us for your car Tracking INSTALLATIONS.
Our Car Tracking systems has helped to recover lots of stolen vehicles.

Check out some of our stolen recovered vehicles

https://www.nairaland.com/899639/stolen-recovered-vehicles
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by wiloy2k8(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ajibolatao1:
Everything for fame.

Meanwhile: learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging...

i am contacting you
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unfortunate smh

4 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by noisy45(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:

You are going too far she can't define philosophy

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by marv1: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ajibolatao1:
Everything for fame.

Meanwhile: learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging...
How do o do this ?
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
What a generation
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BabaIbo: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro
A Kenyan lady don first tell me something when i reason for Hours

She says the reason why Nigerians is not growing is because 95 percent of Nigerian girls don't actually contribute anything reasonable for the growth of the nation. That Nigerian male are the ones killing themselves on how the country will move forward
She said a Nigeria girl can not engage in an intelligent discussion for thirty minutes. Even when you spend money in educating them still they will behave like they are not educated

All of them are the same, Nigeria is even better than Kenya

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Featured On The Billboard Charts / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.