Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (35847 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
jamesbond0007:
you mumu fit you.
Your mumu fit you wella.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by EcoLaw: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
For a start, he saved Nigeria and the Dream Team from Embarrassment after paying for their hotel bill in Sao Paulo and making them catch up with their flight.

jamesbond0007:
Which contribution him done do for 9ja? That's why i have respect for Sadio mane.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
jamesbond0007:

I no blame you na free data weh mtn dash you,clueless brain.
seun we will let this one slide once more .... who u don help since ur mama vomit u? Person way day hustle God bless am na him u take an as ur responsibility say e must bless u too , how many people u and ur papa don help since dem born una ?
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by paschalj4(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happy birthday legend, nigerians loves you.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by paschalj4(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
My brother you are to blind to see.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Seun360(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lucasinho:

Says who?
Taiye Taiwo still plays for RoPS Rovaniemi.

He is currently earning €4m per year... that is
1,691,480,000.00 Nigerian Naira
No club in Finland will pay a player that much.....

#Fact
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Babatunde40(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lucasinho:

Says who?

The name of the club sounds like the next virus after corona
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Havertz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hbd man,
better than all united legend
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Divay22(f): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Happy Birthday To You..... Age Gracefully smiley
Thank you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Divay22(f): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Happy birthday Divay,

More years and blessings... Enjoy.
Thank you very much J kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Fragility6: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
jamesbond0007:
you mumu fit you.
U wey e no fit,wetin u don use ur miserable life do. Na una dey decide wen person go share e own money wey e work. I like see d goat face wey u tk dey tlk dat word coz na u pay hotel bill 4 last Olympics wen ur nff wan disgrace dier fada head. No let me start with u. Ugly bat
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Idamond: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
33 hmm..

I still dey 12 years be that
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Lucasinho(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Seun360:

No club in Finland will pay a player that much.....

#Fact

Stop making foolish arguements and Google it...

It's even in Wikipedia
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Lucasinho(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babatunde40:

The name of the club sounds like the next virus after corona

That will hit only u? undecided
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Benevento(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lucasinho:

Says who?

That is impossible in Finish league, the league is not even in top 30 European league.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Benevento(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lucasinho:

Says who?

That is impossible in Finnish league, the league is not even in top 30 European league.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by mumu9gerian: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
You mean 40?
U are absolutwly wrong , did u see Mikel in finland in 2001 or is it 2003, he was a small boy, saw him grow. The diffence between 33 and his real age canr be more than a max of 2 if there is at all
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Funky1991(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
He is blessed
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by ubcandid(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Babatunde40:
Mikel obi is one of those few Nigerian footballers who used closed to their real age. That is why he is still in the game. His football mates like Taiye Taiwo are his uncles in real life. Those once cannot kick ball again
taiwo is still playing in finland.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by FengChui(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
bxcode:
Birthday mate.... happy birthday to us.

This man.... Long time!!!! How are you doing?
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by bxcode(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
FengChui:

This man.... Long time!!!! How are you doing?
Doing great bro...you?
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fragility6:

U wey e no fit,wetin u don use ur miserable life do. Na una dey decide wen person go share e own money wey e work. I like see d goat face wey u tk dey tlk dat word coz na u pay hotel bill 4 last Olympics wen ur nff wan disgrace dier fada head. No let me start with u. Ugly bat
I can see you are frustrated continue dey quote ,you think say money is everything? Weak brain.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Possiblegee:
seun we will let this one slide once more .... who u don help since ur mama vomit u? Person way day hustle God bless am na him u take an as ur responsibility say e must bless u too , how many people u and ur papa don help since dem born una ?
I no blame you as you no get respect for your mama and papa area boy like you ,I will feed your whole village. Na only you de nairaland ?bush man.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=EcoLaw post=88732693]For a start, he saved Nigeria and the Dream Team from Embarrassment after paying for their hotel bill in Sao Paulo and making them catch up with their flight.

My opinion not yours .
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Which contribution have you done to your community alone before you type shits about Mikel who won the African cup of Nations in 2013 for his country apart from even representing also as a captain. Your community has never even called you to represent in a meeting with other communities in your town.
Your talk no make sence,my opinion not yours you can walk away village town crier.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
mtinfx:

naija footballers most no dey try sha for their communities

musa dey even help and Ighalo
Even see what salah is doing in egypt
True talk .
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
bonnyhope:

Some people go just de the expect person money

Bros dey reason before you dey talk ,money is not everything. Am never in that line see your stupid talk.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Kenneth10110(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
jamesbond0007:

Your talk no make sence,my opinion not yours you can walk away village town crier.

E make sense too much only a mumu will say Mikel has no contribution to the national team.

1 Like

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Fragility6: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
jamesbond0007:

I can see you are frustrated continue dey quote ,you think say money is everything? Weak brain.
U b real retard.Wetin b ur initial comment n how e tk relate to 'money is everything' rubbish u dey write up dere. Diz NL na craze pple full am o. E no even get shame dey call me weak brain like u get brain urself. Done arguing with a fool b4 u drag me to ur level
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Fragility6:

U b real retard.Wetin b ur initial comment n how e tk relate to 'money is everything' rubbish u dey write up dere. Diz NL na craze pple full am o. E no even get shame dey call me weak brain like u get brain urself. Done arguing with a fool b4 u drag me to ur level
Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Fragility6:

You just jump into what does not concern you.you are one of the crazy people in nL ,I’ll try being nicer, if you try being smarter.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Kenneth10110:

E make sense too much only a mumu will say Mikel has no contribution to the national team.
I’ll try being nicer, if you try being smarter with your words,I hate to insult anyone, you misquoted me.Am not talking about the football or national team,am talking of how we can help ourself in this period of this epidemics,in my own way I help the people who I can help motherless babies home ,i send money randomly to their account. Am just saying you misinterpreted my words,Good day oga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.