Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (35883 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Fragility6: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
jamesbond0007:

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
Like i said earlier. Bfor u drag me down to ur standard. I will ignore
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
seun we will let this one slide once more .... who u don help since ur mama vomit u? Person way day hustle God bless am na him u take an as ur responsibility say e must bless u too , how many people u and ur papa don help since dem born una ?

Every person in the world has a right for being a little stupid sometimes. You are the one who seems to have abused this right violently,wait how did this dog get here? Did your father and mother leave the door of your cage unlocked?
Is it your face or have you thrown up on the frontal part of your head?ugly punk ass nigga.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fragility6:

Like i said earlier. Bfor u drag me down to ur standard. I will ignore
Would 'sorry' have made any difference?
am sorry for the way I spoke to you ,but you came up so hard on me and you don't know me,I respect your last words .Thanks
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
jamesbond0007:

Every person in the world has a right for being a little stupid sometimes. You are the one who seems to have abused this right violently,wait how did this dog get here? Did your father and mother leave the door of your cage unlocked?
Is it your face or have you thrown up on the frontal part of your head?ugly punk ass nigga.
i don’t blame u ,I actually blame ur parents for not training you well ..that’s how people like you kill their brothers for selfish reasons and it’s obvious you can never make it in this life your full of hate ,that’s why you have a bond with poverty lol � ? Why not change ur name to povertybond ? Thunder fire u
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
jamesbond0007:

I no blame you as you no get respect for your mama and papa area boy like you ,I will feed your whole village. Na only you de nairaland ?bush man.
lol see who wan feed others ,u way never even chop 3square meal a day lol ,idiot like u way think say u get money all the money way u and ur generation go fit make no go ever reach to buy my phone...tell me the truth have u eaten today boy ? Yimu
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
i don’t blame u ,I actually blame ur parents for not training you well ..that’s how people like you kill their brothers for selfish reasons and it’s obvious you can never make it in this life your full of hate ,that’s why you have a bond with poverty lol � ? Why not change ur name to povertybond ? Thunder fire u
. You sound like a riffraff.no be me be your problem punk.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jamesbond0007(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol see who wan feed others ,u way never even chop 3square meal a day lol ,idiot like u way think say u get money all the money way u and ur generation go fit make no go ever reach to buy my phone...tell me the truth have u eaten today boy ? Yimu

Lol guy i done weh your talk ,see how you sound like nursery 1 pupils, shame on you .Act your age not your shoe size.
Re: John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Kheeng1: 1:38am On May 01, 2020
Player started from somewhere
Players like #greenwood #rashford #halland #mbappe and many more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRs1feYnLw

Don't click: https:///2Wd9Stw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack / Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.