Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today (38701 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by temptnow: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
PassingShot:

Your god Trump and the UK are even getting assistance from the Chinese.

Always wailing!

which chinese? tell that to people in your village

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Truthbites: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
We don't care. the person they came for is dead. Wicked government
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
OTayobami:

Oh Please don't be naive about this issue we all knew the covid-19 cases in Nigeria was a time bomb

My comment isn't so difficult to comprehend
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
finish there14days inspection of the doors in Aso rock? This doctors don't look like one to me, they are all engineers brought in by the FG who later denial it was a Chinese construction company. ....my personal opinion sha but time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Bellotelli: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Oya let them come and start performing miracles to end this pandemic embarassed
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Unconquerable: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:
Hail Mary , full of grace. The Lord is with
thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy
Mary , Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death, Amen.
Come on, stop this crap.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by apex6664: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Charleyz: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
let them go back,

God help Naija.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Owaincouncil: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2020
They brought this people in despite citizens cry because of ABBA Kyari. Now that he is dead, they should kindly send them back with the next available flight.
Ire o.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by francis5051: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Pr0cter:
That's a wonderful news. This guys have all it takes to help us with our present situation.

Thank you China
nonsense talk
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by OTayobami(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
ufotty2001:

100% correct watch has Nigerians will put all the blames on them..

Only senseless people will blame them
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by abobote: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
They can go back nah. The baby they came to carry is already dead(Abba Kyari)
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by tallerSSS: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
They should be quarantined for 50days.. I don't trust China o.. after all they are not coming for the masses, they were booked for the top/high profiles like late Abba kyari
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by gift2xl: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Just watch how the death and increase of covid-19 will rise. This government lacks reasoning. "They are hear to install and train how to use the machines".
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Wisefellow(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
donnie:
Oya. They should come and be going. We already know their plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-U3LK7kxHU

Dear Moderator, kindly push this to frontpage. Nigerians need to hear and deliberate on this. There is no smoke without fire and minister of health has not given us concrete and enough reason why team of chinese expert are here. Nigeria is our country and no place like home.

Please!

Please!

Please!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by OTayobami(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2020
kaluxy007:

My comment isn't so difficult to comprehend

Now i know your IQ is not just low, your brain is also paining you! Tell me to break down my comment to your understanding

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by AgabaIDu2: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Your god Trump and the UK are even getting assistance from the Chinese.

Always wailing!

[/s]
always passing shit
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Wisefellow(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-U3LK7kxHU

Dear Moderator, kindly push this to frontpage. Nigerians need to hear and deliberate on this. There is no smoke without fire and minister of health has not given us concrete and enough reason why team of chinese expert are here. Nigeria is our country and no place like home.

Please!

Please!

Please![/quote]
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by siromot(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Billions of dollar will Still follow these people...

Let us see there impact From tommorow..i pray they cases will start decreasing...

Kano need like 70% of them..
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
OTayobami:

Now i know your IQ is not just low, your brain is also paining you! Tell me to break down my comment to your understanding
i never requested for your ugly picture...you'll have a hard time getting a spouse
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Chlerion: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice! Now send them to the SE let them go and infect them there
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by makewetalk2: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Pr0cter:
That's a wonderful news. This guys have all it takes to help us with our present situation.
Thank you China
You are an ignorant heap of poopie
Do you know these guys? How do you know that they have all it takes? Why are you so imbecilic? Man, sense up! This is time to stop this robotic comments and be smart and wise. Stop deceiving the public. You have no sense. wake up, man! This is not about politics people are dying. People's future is at stake. Stop supporting every nonsense that the government is doing because you want to vouch for Buhari.
Be a man and act sane
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by apex5271: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by 042icloud(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
it has been seen before now that Buhari is not only uneducated but lacks the simplest chunk of common sense.
Isn't the same Chinese that couldn't provide vaccine to treat her people?
The same Chinese that throw & humiliated Nigerians in their country.
All of a sudden they are now our messiah.
For your info, China has gone wide in tech and not dumb as the stupid Nigerian leaders Not to have known Nigerian Govt would want to quarantine then just like what happened btw the hostages and professor in money heist, professor knew at a point the hostages will become inpatient and may likely want to breakout so had an elucidation for that, it's also the same way the Chinese doctors will have a plan B to still spread the virus if that's their aim.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by OTayobami(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
kaluxy007:
i never requested for your ugly picture...you'll have a hard time getting a spouse

Don't divert you mug! Just go back to my first mention, read again, understand it, relate it with your comments and come back to quote me. Now run along Fanny!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Pr0cter: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
You are an ignorant heap of poopie
Do you know these guys? How do you know that they have all it takes? Why are you so imbecilic? Man, sense up! This is time to stop this robotic comments and be smart and wise. Stop deceiving the public. You have no sense. wake up, man! This is not about politics people are dying. People's future is at stake. Stop supporting every nonsense that the government is doing because you want to vouch for Buhari.
Be a man and act sane

Stop typing like a tout. And for your information I know the Chinese very well. Better than you can ever imagine.

Also I'm not a supporter of the present government in Nigeria.

谢谢
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Corporate2020: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Infogetong:
1. The people in this picture do not look like doctors, may be they specialize in other healthcare area, like medical equipment technologist or Nurses, but certainly not medical doc.

Can we see how dumb youths think? Please lazy youth, tell us how medical doctors look and compare it to how medical equipment technologist or nurses or lawyers or bankers look and how internet miscreants like you look.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Good! Let them finally perform the almighty miracle with which they had to he flown in all the way from China, against all odds.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by ozone4oz(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2020
one sanitizer for chinese docs

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
OTayobami:

Don't divert you mug! Just go back to my first mention, read again, understand it, relate it with your comments and come back to quote me. Now run along Fanny!
Who are you for me to care so much about the rubbish you call comment...you're as insignificant as your incoherent comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.