Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,475 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today (38703 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by guiddoti: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Chinese doctors that couldn't save the lives of their own citizens

rubbish

this government looking for every means possible to steal money
Oga, didn't you read that Chinese construction company invited them for their own social responsibility? Nawao
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2020
OTayobami:

Oh Please don't be naive about this issue we all knew the covid-19 cases in Nigeria was a time bomb

You all knew it was a "time bomb" yet you continued to import new cases into the nation (even till this very moment); failed to contain the ground zero (Lagos, Abuja, and Ogun) as was done when Ebola came calling, failed to massively test when lock down was declared...

If I say you people are not serious about this whole pandemic issue, people will say I am talking out of my ass...

Now, we have succeeded in achieving poor control after 3 weeks of lockdown, and with further lockdown have also succeeded in burying an already comatose economy!!!
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Tremendous2018: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by BewareOf419: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2020
After Abba Don Die, You're Of No Use Again
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by makewetalk2: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Man, it hurts. Sorry if I went overboard. The world now is crazy
zcee:
if you want to correct someone or object to what they say,it must not come with insults..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2020
ANIMALS ARE RULING US LIAR MOHAMMED MUST BE SACK FOLLOW BY NCDC CHAIRMAN FOLLOW BY HEALTH MINISTER
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by 1stola: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:
Hail Mary , full of grace. The Lord is with
thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy
Mary , Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death, Amen.
After sining, you want some so-called dead virgin to pray for you?
Very interesting...

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by 1stola: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
JBoy9:
It's about to go down now

Meanwhile shout-out to all the parents staying in a single room to raise their children. Imagine telling your children to close their eyes and sleep because it's already late and you heard the elderly one whispering "Hmmmmm Daddy tùn tí fé do Mummy"
Is that what OSU people say?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Myself2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:
Hail Mary , full of grace. The Lord is with
thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy
Mary , Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hmmmm
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Myself2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
A paltry $1.5 million dollars, they should have just sent the money alone and mind their own evil racist business in their land or better still don't bother sending a dime. Nigerians and Nigerian companies have raised tens of billions of naira to fight the virus, our medical personnel are doing fine and surely God has been very kind to us in Nigeria cos most other countries in Europe and even the US that had their index case same time as Nigeria are now counting between 15,000 and 40,000 deaths, meanwhile Nigeria is still recording less than 30 deaths, that must surely be God o, cos no be say we sabi the matter like that for this country
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Pr0cter: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
j1mmy:

You must be heavily misguided, the Chinese have no interest in anything good for Africa.
They are there to test medicines and vaccines on blacks.
Get ready for them to spread the disease so they can get more cases to test on and get ready for many to get sick or die from failed testing.

Many times I wonder where people like you get your ideology from. It's very myopic indeed.

Do you know that the Chinese have less than 500 cases of covid 19? A country that had over 70,000+ cases 2 months ago and you are claiming they are here to test vaccine.

Was any of your family members used as a lab rat for this test? Do you come to the internet space to type rubbish. And for your information, I know the Chinese better than you can ever imagine
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by liver123(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rubbish Chinese doctors, Rubbish Nigerian leaders. A country full of stupid leaders .
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Pr0cter: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
j1mmy:

You must be heavily misguided, the Chinese have no interest in anything good for Africa.
They are there to test medicines and vaccines on blacks.
Get ready for them to spread the disease so they can get more cases to test on and get ready for many to get sick or die from failed testing.

Many times I wonder where people like you get your ideology from. It's very myopic indeed.

Don't you know that the Chinese have less than 500 cases of covid 19? A country that had over 70,000+ cases 2 months ago and you are claiming they are here to test vaccine.

Was any of your family members used as a lab rat for this test? Do you come to the internet space to type rubbish. And for your information, I know the Chinese better than you can ever imagine
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Pr0cter: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
You are an ignorant heap of poopie
Do you know these guys? How do you know that they have all it takes? Why are you so imbecilic? Man, sense up! This is time to stop this robotic comments and be smart and wise. Stop deceiving the public. You have no sense. wake up, man! This is not about politics people are dying. People's future is at stake. Stop supporting every nonsense that the government is doing because you want to vouch for Buhari.
Be a man and act sane

Do you know that the Chinese have less than 500 cases of covid 19? A country that had over 70,000+ cases 2 months ago and you are claiming they are here to test vaccine.

Don't you come to the internet space to type rubbish. And for your information, I know the Chinese better than you can ever imagine

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by callmeVIBRANT(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

My Brother, Leave Mary Alone! She has nothing to do with your Safety and Salvation..

Go straight to JESUS CHRIST
You can ask your pastor to pray for you

You can ask your friends to pray for you

You can ask your neighbors to pray for you

Why can't you ask Mary mother of our savior Jesus Christ, to pray for you, to pray for your safety, well-being, salvation..There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are having comprehension issues.. But I hope you've been clarified. Read John 2:1-11 It'll help.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Unconquerable: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:
To you it's crap. To me it's a Prayer.
Prayer to who, please?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Skmoda360(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
Buhari this is uncalled for. Nigerians have doctors. Invest in your brothers and stop bigotry. We are wasting the money that we do not have. These Chines are full of sicknesses and swine flu. Very soon they will start a research center in Nigeria and develop another virus. You can never trust a Chinese.
These Chinese are coming to do nothing. There is no cure for this disease yet. The Italian man who championed the cases in Nigeria was not treated by Chinese doctors. The cured cases so far are not treated by Chinese doctors. We cannot be looking outside during this emergency situation. We have doctors in Nigeria. Made in Nigeria will work for Nigeria. Instead of importing all these fake doctors from China who hid the truth from the world for months, why not invest in Nigerian doctors who will stay with us even after the virus waves by?
Chinese are never the contact point in the field of medicine. China is still years behind in medicine. None of our politicians would ever go to China to be treated by any Chinese doctor. So, why bring these doctors here? China is still battling the virus, they are not even the model other countries emulate to fight this virus.

Why invite these racists to Nigeria? China does not do anything for free. Their goal is to take over Africa. Look at what they have done in East Africa. Nigeria is selling our crude oil in advance to China, that is the loan that China gives. Nothing is done in kind by China. They are trying to buy grounds. We do not want to be allied with a nation like China. China will drag us into their mess.

China borders Nepal, but Nepal is more inclined to India than China. they do not trust China. Even North Korea borders China but they closed their doors to China early on as this thing started. China's greatest ally is Russia and Russians are forcing Chinese out of their country. They manhandle them like pigs.

What do we have to benefit from China? Is it Kungfu, in the era of nuclear missiles? #stopchina.

They come with their Budha and before you know it Nigerians will start worshipping buddha out of hunger.

Take China away and reach out to all the medical students that you graduated. Nigerian doctors are highly sought out in many countries. We have brains and talents.

Buhari's bigotry is blinding him to the success that he could have achieved. He does not want anything to benefit the south and the east and that is why he is taking the long routes. We are all Nigerians and we are in this together. Stop dividing Nigerians and reach out to our professionals. Innoson can make ventilators. Support your fellow Nigerians. Emergency knows no tribe

Italy had doctors from Cuba. Cuba has the highest ratio of doctors per population.
China is not a trusted country to liaise with. Chinese are racist toward Nigerians.
These guys are now going to start heading our refined doctors who have been working tirelessly for months without salaries and without PPE?

#supportNigeriandoctors #standwithNigeriandoctors #stopimportingChina #reviveNigeria #stopbigotry #loveallNigerians
Take this to twitter and tag necessary people undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by OTayobami(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

You all knew it was a "time bomb" yet you continued to import new cases into the nation (even till this very moment); failed to contain the ground zero (Lagos, Abuja, and Ogun) as was done when Ebola came calling, failed to massively test when lock down was declared...

If I say you people are not serious about this whole pandemic issue, people will say I am talking out of my ass...

Now, we have succeeded in achieving poor control after 3 weeks of lockdown, and with further lockdown have also succeeded in burying an already comatose economy!!!

Did the Chinese expertise come before the first covid-19 in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by callmeVIBRANT(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Unconquerable:
Prayer to who, please?

Why can't you ask Mary mother of our savior Jesus Christ, to pray for you, to pray for your safety, well-being, salvation..There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Skypeaceconsult: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
9ja pray their mission turns good.....let's watch n see what mission they come to execute.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by bolicks: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
SEND THEM HOMEWARDS. TILL DATE CHINESE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONTAIN THE PANDEMIC IN THEIR COUNTRY, THEY PUT THE WHOLE WORLD IN ICU AND NOW THEY ARE THE SAVIOUR? SEND THEM HOME NOW, WE NO WANT
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
OTayobami:

Did the Chinese expertise come before the first covid-19 in Nigeria?

I'm sorry, what has Chinese got to do with simple and commonsense approach to disease spread and prevention??!... Why do we have a functioning health ministry and Center for Disease Control??!
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Unconquerable: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:

Why can't you ask Mary mother of our savior Jesus Christ, to pray for you, to pray for your safety, well-being, salvation..There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
I appreciate your sincerity but truth is Mary the mother of Jesus cannot hear you. Jesus Himself said I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can come to the father except through ME. I think that is a clear and succinct remark.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Rawhumper(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oh God oh God somebody Tell The Presidency to reject them.China has plans....they Are The ones behind This biological warfare....
Soon The World will know their actual plan.
Pleaseeeeeeee e should ne scared,they have evil plans thats why they paid Visit to other World Powers with supplies to cover their hidden agenda.
Our President that doesnt know his left from his right wont and can never understand what we saying.
God help us!!!;! D damage is sooner or later,not now mark my words not now!!;!;;;;!!!

NwekeUG:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/confusion-as-chinese-doctors-end-14-day-isolation-today/
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by callmeVIBRANT(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
1stola:

After sining, you want some so-called dead virgin to pray for you?
Very interesting...
It's better for the so-called virgin to pray for me, than for one Corrupt pastor calling himself man of God to deceive me and collect my money all in the name of praying for me..
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Nehyooh(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
JBoy9:
It's about to go down now

Meanwhile shout-out to all the parents staying in a single room to raise their children. Imagine telling your children to close their eyes and sleep because it's already late and you heard the elderly one whispering "Hmmmmm Daddy tùn tí fé do Mummy"
grin
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Dollabiz: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
oh
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Frankology: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Send them home at once, we don't need them that's my opinion
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by makewetalk2: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
The National Executive Council (NEC) is the governing body of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA). The NMA issues the licenses of all operational Doctors. And, the most fascinating surprise that I have for you is that the NEC is Buhari's tool wink winkwink

Do you understand the above?? undecided undecided Well, it means that each of those Chinese doctors will be given an NMA license to practice. It takes an average Nigerian at least 6+ years to get that license. Now, those Chinese are going to have their licenses without passing the Nigerian national exam. And, kindly be reminded that the ministry in charge of issuing this license is on lockdown. Nigerian doctors who are waiting for approval of their license are waiting home telling their parents that their licenses will only be ready when the ministry opens ( a time in the unknown future). Buhari will now break his own policy, allow the ministry to open up, enter the names of these Chinese, provide them a temporary license to practice, and then lock down the ministry again against his fellow Nigerians. So, no one is reaching out to those Nigerian doctors waiting to receive their licenses.

Ask Dangote to take some Nigerian doctors to treat his workers in South Africa and read the SA news the next day. My man, I do not mean to insult you, but you should be smart and ahead of deceit.

It is an insult for a company contracted to work in your country to import its own doctors. It shows a lack of trust and faith in the countries medical system. We have doctors in Nigeria that should be given opportunities. Why not contract Nigerian doctors and have them trained to meet the CCECC standard?

Bro, know your worth. No one will state your price tag for you. This is why common Arabs sold us as farm slaves. Look inward and be strong inside. Enough of the newspapers that you have read already and start thinking like a free man with a free mind.

At this point in time, in all countries, if the government doesn't invite you, you will not accomplish anything.

Be wise! This is a political thing.
Osaib:

How many times will you be told that the Chinese doctors were not invited by the Nigerian Govt? The Chinese doctors are here on the invitation of their citizens and companies like CCECC and their other Chinese companies who do not want to close up their companies and leave.
You people should read newpapers, listen to news on NTA, Channels, AIT and the rest, this issue has been well discussed. STOP! deceiving the uninformed like you, accusing your president every now and then and calling him names. Biggest bigot ABEG!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by makewetalk2: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
If you are one of those who believe the Chinese figures, Oga get out of your bubble. Simple advice.
Pr0cter:

Don't you come to the internet space to type rubbish. And for your information, I know the Chinese better than you can ever imagine
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Pr0cter: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
If you are one of those who believe the Chinese figures, Oga get out of your bubble. Simple advice.

Oga you can't be in Nigeria and claim to know what's happening in China??

You have no argument so just forget it
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today by Righteousness89(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
callmeVIBRANT:

Why can't you ask Mary mother of our savior Jesus Christ, to pray for you, to pray for your safety, well-being, salvation..There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are having comprehension issues.. But I hope you've been clarified. Read John 2:1-11 It'll help.
You can ask your Living Neighbour's or Friends to pray with u or for u as you said..

Mary is dead! Calling Mary is Idol worshipping.
Heed the Admonishment! It's better you cal a 5yr old child around you to pray for you if you need prayers and not as a object .than calling Mary, Paul, peter and all that..
Go straight to JESUS CHRIST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.