Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Skills That Will Safe Your Life After This Coro Pandemic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skills That Will Safe Your Life After This Coro Pandemic (263 Views)

3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills That Will Safe Your Life After This Coro Pandemic by Vantage2020(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
4 Skills You Should learn During This lockdown

I have a gift for you if you read this post till the end

Now you have a choice to learn any high income skills you want during this this lockdown.

Almost everybody is staying at home now and you have the free time you have always been looking for.

You can choose to to waste this free time or you can choose to invest this free time to do something productive and meaningful for your life.

I think one of the most productive thing you can do is to learn a high income skillset.

Because when this CORO is over and by the way it will definitely be over soon, just a matter of TIME.

When the world start living their normal life again, what are you going to do now to make your life better by then?

Maybe you have lost your job ( That's if you have any job before) when things get back to normal, you many go back to your job or get a new job.

There is a simple powerful question i have for you. Yes, you reading this.

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU PREPARED?

Because things are really different now.

Many things have changed, industries have changed.

The world has changed, so I want to ask you again.

Are you ready?

Are you prepared to go after the new opportunities that the world will present before you?

Are you ready to go after that job you have always wanted?

Are you ready to go for that new promotion you have always dreamt about?

Are you ready to start that your dream business?

Whatever you want to do after this CORO Crisis, it is your skillset that will help you do a lot of them.

From the best of my knowledge, I strongly believe that some of the valuable skills you can develop should meet these 4 criteria.

1: Skillset that has an immediate impact on your life, career or your business ( Not a skillset that will take years before you begin you can see results) It should be something you could learn now and start implementing it tomorrow or next week. It should be something that is very practical.

2: It doesn't take you years to learn ( Something that will not take you back to classroom for 4 years before you can learn it) It should be something you can learn in months or even in a matter of weeks.

3: Skillset you can learn from the comfort of your home ( Something that will not require you going to a physical location before you can learn it) It should be something you can learn from your computer or phone.

4: It should be something you can learn at your own pace ( It should be something you can learn when you want to at your spare time)

Skillset that meet these criteria are very valuable skills you should learn.

Let's go back to our main discussion for Today.

What are the four skills you should learn during this lockdown.

You can pick one or two, don't even try to learn all of them at the same time.

1. Coding skills: These include coders, programmers, developers, software engineers, these group of people will always be in high demand especially after this pandemic.

Many companies will need their services. If you are a business owner affected by this pandemic, what are you going to do differently?

Are you going to automate some certain aspect of your business or do some certain aspect of your business virtually?

Things has changed, you need to learn and structure your business differently for greater exploit. Coro virus has changed a lot of things and it will change more things, so get ready and prepared.

2. Digital marketing skill : Many business owners will do everything possible to bring their business online. Many offline bussines will find ways to bring their businesses online. If you know what how to build sales funnel, generate traffic, media buying, build website, you will be cashing out big time after this pandemic.

3. Closing skills: The ability to close products or services (To sell them over the phone or Internet) is a great skill that every business owner need to learn. After this pandemic, companies will need experts that can help them sell their products or services from anywhere in the world.

If you have the ability to close sales through phone or Internet, companies will be willing to pay you through their nose when you demonstrate that you truly have that skill.

Closing will always be one of the most high demand proffesion in the world because companies need revenues, they need skillful sales people as fish need water.

4. This is one of my favorite skill.

Copywriting skill : Every single advert that you see, Every single Email, every single landing page are written by COPYWRITERS. Any company that do any type of content marketing or any type of advertising will always need a copywriter. In order to be heard and noticed in this nosy world, content marketing and copywriting skill is extremely critical.

Any company that do online marketing will always need a skillful copywriter.

The sweetest thing about copywriting is that it has nothing to do with writing and you can do it from any where in the world. It has to do with selling and closing.

Copywriting is a learnable skill, it is sustainable, transferable and it is doable

If I can learn copywriting, then anybody can learn it.

If you want to learn copywriting.

If you want to learn a skill that can end all your money worries forever.

If you want to learn a skill that can pay all your bills.

If you want to learn a skill that allows you to work from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your home.

If you want to learn a skillset without getting your hand stained, then Shoot me a message immediately to get a special discount( This is the gift i promised you)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day... 'disingenuous' / Sales Boys And Girls Needed In Ikeja / Stop By, Answer This Question. Why Do People Miss Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.