Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624770 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

I have not seen anyone that receive in Ogun state too. That's me oooo, stand to be corrected.

My brother got approval,he's frm ogun state.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy stacyadams, arewawife, we are still waiting ooo, us junites. We know very soon we will get our approval text messages. there's hope smiley

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kel4soft: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
There re people with approval messages since June and yet to receive alert
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
citizenjim:
cheesy stacyadams, arewawife, we are still waiting ooo, us junites. We know very soon we will get our approval text messages. there's hope smiley

Even we that were approved, we dont know when they'll pay. There are people that got approval august and haven't been paid yet.

Let's just wait and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
ArewaWife:

Even we that were approved, we dont know when they'll pay. There are people that got approval august and haven't been paid yet.

Let's just wait and see what happens.
AREWAWIFE, were you approved now??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
citizenjim:
AREWAWIFE, were you approved now??

Mine wasn't, it was the other one I did for my sibling with the hope of taking it also that was approved.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Remmedy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Remmedy:
Oga melbet how you dey?
Have you been paid ??

Not at all bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
I like the spirit on this tread, God no go shame us all. Una be gallant hero. I just wan hail una. Una dey do well. I no fit dey mention names but all of us dey try. Let's keep it up. So many issues has been addressed on this tread aside our main course.
God bless you all. Una be my hero oo.
Also, I will advise all not to give up on #Endsars protest by any means physically, spiritually, financially, online, offline. and if you are in the front line of the protest please don't let your men do pass boundary o.
If Nigeria done dey alright 10 years ago we no go dey here dey monitor our right as if we are hunting.
God go see us through. Keep up the fight our Victory is sure. make we no come loose.
#Endsars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance

Junites Our approval message and Cash transfer go come.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Emasting: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
I like the spirit on this tread, God no go shame us all. Una be gallant hero. I just wan hail una. Una dey do well. I no fit dey mention names but all of us dey try. Let's keep it up. So many issues has been addressed on this tread aside our main course.
God bless you all. Una be my hero oo.
Also, I will advise all not to give up on #Endsars protest by any means physically, spiritually, financially, online, offline. and if you are in the front line of the protest please don't let your men do pass boundary o.
If Nigeria done dey alright 10 years ago we no go dey here dey monitor our right as if we are hunting.
God go see us through. Keep up the fight our Victory is sure. make we no come loose.
#Endsars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance

Junites Our approval message and Cash transfer go come.

Correct person... I really like your swag, this na true talk,

If generations before us had gotten it right by fighting and sacrificing to fix nigeria, we the children won't be here monitoring a group as if we dey hunt antelope for forest.

We must not fail our children and the next generations to come. Nigeria must be fixed within our own time.

And this will be done and achieved Peacefully without any rancor.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oasis340: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Na waooo. This my BVN details does not exist" thing don tire me. I received acknowledgement email that my loan application was successfully submitted on 23th June. Up till now, that is the only thing that reminds me of the loan, no approval massage, nothing. The problem now is that I have rushed and applied for NYIF loan which people are saying that the chances of me getting the tcf household loan is now ruined by NYIF loan which I don't like. I love the covid 19tcf loan better because the amount is bigger and no much stress. Please someone should help clear me on this issue.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Oasis340:
Na waooo. This my BVN details does not exist" thing don tire me. I received acknowledgement email that my loan application was successfully submitted on 23th June. Up till now, that is the only thing that reminds me of the loan, no approval massage, nothing. The problem now is that I have rushed and applied for NYIF loan which people are saying that the chances of me getting the tcf household loan is now ruined by NYIF loan which I don't like. I love the covid 19tcf loan better because the amount is bigger and no much stress. Please someone should help clear me on this issue.

Personally, I do not believe one type loan of will truncate another, lets just keep our fingers cross and wait till the end.
what I know is that every approval and Disbursement can not reach December, they too (NIRSAL) have so many things to do now.
Wait for which ever comes your way.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Good morning my people, please I want to ask a question.
Is it everyone that got their covid-19 loan submitted successfully in the month of April and May that has receive approval or disbursement?
Or do you know of anyone who apply for the loan in April and May that do not get approval message?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oasis340: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
Good morning my people, please I want to ask a question.
Is it everyone that got their covid-19 loan submitted successfully in the month of April and May that has receive approval or disbursement?
Or do you know of anyone who apply for the loan in April and May that do not get approval message?
They are many , even here sef.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Oasis340:
They are many , even here sef.
Whao! May God fight for us oo. God no go shame us,
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Oasis340:

Relax. If this one is approved you'd be given it since its the one you registered first. The other one is yet to take effect.
I'm experiencing same bvn does not exist issue too. Which means it's not been approved.

Talking of, which NYIF loan did u apply for? the teachers' one? The formalisation one is opened but not wrking
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please, I have a very big issue. I got a text that my loan has been approved but my BVN is wrong. I just visited NIRSAL office in my state and was given a number to call. I called, no response. Please, whoever can be of assistance is sorting this problem should kindly do. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
meetme01:
Please, I have a very big issue. I got a text that my loan has been approved but my BVN is wrong. I just visited NIRSAL office in my state and was given a number to call. I called, no response. Please, whoever can be of assistance is sorting this problem should kindly do. Thanks

Kip trying the number ,,, and kip chking ur bvn bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
meetme01:
i

This the message u got?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
stacyadams:
i

This the message u got?
Yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
meetme01:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 4:31pm On Oct 18
Ibrahiimo:
La CLICK La BEND!!!

I don't know what to say than to educate you. Where and when did you start reading this thread.? The guy even explained where he got it in the last 3 pages. Don't you read? Why jump into conclusions with asking questions.?

Be a good Nigerian youth by reading and asking questions before yoi conclude.

That link, saved my ass. My wife was approved, I accepted and got stuck that page of submission. I couldn't tell her. But has fate will have it, I used the link in her presence and submitted he account details.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 4:31pm On Oct 18
Ibrahiimo:
La CLICK La BEND!!!

I don't know what to say than to educate you. Where and when did you start reading this thread.? The guy even explained where he got it in the last 3 pages. Don't you read? Why jump into conclusions with asking questions.?

Be a good Nigerian youth by reading and asking questions before yoi conclude.

That link, saved my ass. My wife was approved, I accepted and got stuck that page of submission. I couldn't tell her. But has fate will have it, I used the link in her presence and submitted he account details.

What's your issh?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
meetme01:

What's your issh?

Leave him, his name alone confirmed he is cursed and jobless.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ibrahiimo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
melbet:

Leave him, his name alone confirmed he is cursed and jobless.
600 Years of PREDICAMENT for you.

Starting from TODAY.

START Counting!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
600 Years of PREDICAMENT for you.

Starting from TODAY.

START Counting!!!

You already on it since your fagot useless father gave birth to you and you being useless for your poor family that resulted you to be writing in red letters.

Quote me one more time, your generations will not reach 30yrs. Fagot like you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ibrahiimo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
melbet:

You already on it since your fagot useless father gave birth to you and you being useless for your poor family that resulted you to be writing in red letters.

Quote me one more time, your generations will not reach 30yrs. Fagot like you.
I pity YOU!!

Anybody I REMEMBER his or HER life will NEVER be the SAME.

Don't SAY I did not WARN you!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
This one is attention seeker. Wanna use his bad influence to scatter this forum. It won't work that's why I will not quote you again.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please, can you guys stop this.
This is a matured forum and any display of these harsh words will not be condoned.
Guys, what can we say is the delay of this disbursement and approval of some ppl? Unlike in June, after 48hrs of approval n acceptance, the loan was disbursed to many.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lanrei(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls share any useful information if you have it, don't mind the users who decided to be nuisance
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
martinagoha:
Please, can you guys stop this.
This is a matured forum and any display of these harsh words will not be condoned.
Guys, what can we say is the delay of this disbursement and approval of some ppl? Unlike in June, after 48hrs of approval n acceptance, the loan was disbursed to many.

Maybe cuz the disbursements just started in june so the 48 hour timeline was achievable. Even those that applied around may had to go to the twitter page of cbn to fight for the alert. I believe Vikings007 (hope I got his name right) had to also do some lobbying before he got paid.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by franashi(f): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
ArewaWife:

Another type of loan for business owners, google for more information. But you'll have to train and pay for training, then create a proposal and also be interviewed before the loan will be granted.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
franashi:
please someone told me about it and mention that I willpay₦18,500
Please I don't understand it and I don't want to be scammed. Please if you know anything about it, explain it to me. Thank you
DONT PAY PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.