Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624378 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Rosebell:

Please after collecting nasal loan can one apply for agmeiss loan
From their website they said if you've benefited from one, you can't get the other until u clear your loan.
But you can still try

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2020
pstmikol1:
Anyone that applied on June 15th but with no approval yet?
Yes. I don't know what to say again. People who applied 16th and above are getting approvals left right n centre.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2020
ogidiventure:

No other payment would be required except if u are not preparing and uploading the business plan yourself.
Though you will b required to open an account with 5k
Thanks, I have a very good business plan I prepared for almost 2 weeks as if it's project I was writing.
I'll apply, fingers crossed.
Thanks again..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Aframs(m): 5:44am On Nov 24, 2020
essay007:

Yes. I don't know what to say again. People who applied 16th and above are getting approvals left right n centre.

I think only those with household loan are given testimonies

Any business loan of 750k upward that get approval and credit alert, please signify?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by badfuckerz(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2020
pstmikol1:
Anyone that applied on June 15th but with no approval yet?
your partner is here
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2020
God when I go share my testimony here. Am really down
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Aframs(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Did you later see alert?
obalola1608:

Thanks bro. It worked. I hope my money enter soon
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2020
peeps4u:

Will you pay them back when you get paid eventually?

Yes oo. Atleast make person see food chop nah. Hunger no get respect oo.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by samazagudu(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2020
To God be the glory!!! finally got credit alart, 565k was approved 21 Nov and 536k alert on 24 Nov. next loan repayment.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2020
samazagudu:
To God be the glory!!! finally got credit alart, 565k was approved 21 Nov and 536k alert on 24 Nov. next loan repayment.

I want to use this medium to plead/ask those that have gotten their own to find a place in their heart to show love to some of us that still have BVN does not exist issue.

Even if it is the change on top the main money, I will be glad. I am not talking about bills to pay but at least to raise money to buy food.

If they finally remember some of us then I will bless people as well but if they couldn't attend to us, so be it. That's how God want it. I did all the necessary thing needed to be done just to get this money but it seems it is not working out.

I wrote down how to start up small business with this money but God knows the best!

Please kindly show me love even if na small token e no go bad

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ojeshola: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2020
samazagudu:
wow congrats...na better alert dey drop this period oo

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by onyi4classic(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

I want to use this medium to plead/ask those that have gotten their own to find a place in their heart to show love to some of us that still have BVN does not exist issue.

Even if it is the change on top the main money, I will be glad. I am not talking about bills to pay but at least to raise money to buy food.

If they finally remember some of us then I will bless people as well but if they couldn't attend to us, so be it. That's how God want it. I did all the necessary thing needed to be done just to get this money but it seems it is not working out.

I wrote down how to start up small business with this money but God knows the best!

My dear this is a loan not a free money, one have to invest in that money to b able to pay back everything with the interest...

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by obalola1608: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Aframs:
Did you later see alert?
not yet o

Do u have similar issue and have you been paid
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
olaoyekemi:
Please I was not sent message but I entered my bvn& noticed that my loan has been approved & am yet to receive message till now though have accepted. Pls is their anyone who didn't receive message who got paid after accepting.
What's the name of the grant
How did u enter your bvn cos I registered for many
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Please note this os a loan and not a grant.

From Your story, you want to start business with the loan if apporved and paid and yet want to give people from it? Do you know tue challenges of new business?

Loan isn't money to give people. You dont even have to pay tithe on loan because it is not your money.

Just pray yours is also approved and paid, and dont go about 'blessing' people with your loan when paid.

DeckeyLyrical:

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
Hallelujah wifey got credited some minutes ago. Date registered: June 29th
Date approved: Nov 21st
Approved amount: 348k
Amount disbursed: 328k.
I give Glory to God.
It remain my approval oooo everybody pls pray that my approval manifest ooo.
we registered same time. God I Thank you
smiley Thank God, Congrats Man, God will finish what He has started in our lives. God is able. smiley
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
citizenjim:

smiley Thank God, Congrats Man, God will finish what He has started in our lives. God is able. smiley

Amen in Jesus name.
I hail bro, this week is our week of approval and. disbursement if God willing. He that made others smile will also make us smile too. I believe
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by obalola1608: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
samazagudu:

Has that your friend with bank name error got paid
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MDDarah84(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
obalola1608:

Has that your friend with bank name error got paid

If someone has an unsettled loan with a bank, would it affects his/her chances of getting this covid-19 loan?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oasis340: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
I got the email on 30th June, since then nothing. I don't know if it is general cus I have not seen anyone with the email that got approval. Just my thought cus this bvn details does not exist makes me mad.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oasis340: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dear Okoh okechukwu Sunday,

This is an automated response to inform you that we have received your application. The application is being reviewed and we will get back to you within the shortest possible time.

In the meantime, kindly visit our website to learn more about COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

Thank you,

The above massage is the only thing I receive from nirsal since June 23 I applied. God please remember me na, I need this loan seriously.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olawale002(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
At last" gbagaun" alert Zenith bank, 187k

God thank you ooo....

FG u do well on... More of it IJN
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olawale002(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Those that are yet to see alert, pls don't give up ooo, is on the way

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Aframs(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anybody that made mistake of account name or number or any form of mistake during filling your forms,as you receive approval text.

Relax..

Nisral microfinance Bank is automatically opening NMFB account and credit your loan amount there and then text you the detail but this may take weeks.
I got this info from my friend that have mistakenly write his account name instead of account number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Topso1(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Really, can't wait
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MDDarah84(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
MDDarah84:

If someone has an unsettled loan with a bank, would it affects his/her chances of getting this covid-19 loan?

Abeg who knows the answer to this?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by khairate(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
I applied for this loan oo, till date no message, nothing!! Pls someone should help me with a link where I can check if the loan is approved. Please. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Osaro4u2k(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
olawale002:

God thank you ooo....

Congratulations, When did you accept the loan offer?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
olawale002:

God thank you ooo....

Congrats bruv .. zenith bank please remember me oo, since on Thursday last week
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Aframs(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
MDDarah84:

They will pay you, those money apps are not from the government, they are private entities and owning them cannot stop you from collecting loan from government.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Aframs(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
MDDarah84:

They will pay you, those money apps are not from the government, they are private entities and owning them cannot stop you from collecting loan from government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.