Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622504 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dozis:

Bros is there any issue with signing? there was a space provided for signature and the form being a web page couldn't be signed.
You're not meant to literally "sign" but to click on the "accept" offer. That's your signature/acceptance.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by timothyuche1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
I have successfully filled out the form and submitted, but no space for guarantor or any means of identification except bvn. Does that mean that I have been disqualified?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammyashol(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sevo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Viking007:
You're right. I just went through the offer letter again.

How were you able to view your offer letter again?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
sevo:

How were you able to view your offer letter again?
Saved it as a draft before submitting.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pweetymaro97(f): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm unable to login to the website.....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Progenitor52(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
timothyuche1:
I have successfully filled out the form and submitted, but no space for guarantor or any means of identification except bvn. Does that mean that I have been disqualified?
When I tried registering it was showing the number of people needed have been taken something like that. Please did urs also say that....please reply
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Viking007:
Saved it as a draft before submitting.
Sorry to disturb, is there anything that can still disqualify someone even after accepting the offer??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 1:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Dozis:

Sorry to disturb, is there anything that can still disqualify someone even after accepting the offer??

I saw something like clean credit bureau report there, maybe that could. Like if you have another outstanding loan somewhere. I'm not sure though.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2020
moneymind:

I saw something like clean credit bureau report there, maybe that could. Like if you have another outstanding loan somewhere. I'm not sure though.
I don't think they took that measures. If that is the case, they wouldn't have approved the loan and asked u to accept offer and get credited to ur account. Some of us have no outstanding loan. Or is there anyone credited but has outstanding loan....clarify this pls.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 2:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Dozis:

Do u have any outstanding loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bakayokoko: 2:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Mayamba:

Lol. I didn't say anything....but I didn't believe either. I think I have my Nigerian share now. Even though I don't even know how they will get their money back, since no collateral. But yet, we were told this loan will last 3 years. So, if those that planned for 3 years default(NMFB made them to sign 12 months) am sure they must bear the risk. How can a household who was looking for help be treated like a business man? I think they should be suid for causing panic if they disturb abi?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 3:25am On Jun 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SHOLLAYMAN2012: 3:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Has anyone in Ogun State received alert? I accepted d offer 3 days ago , since then no alert. I use Wema bank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Olayemie1010(m): 4:42am On Jun 13, 2020
After putting my BVN this is what I am seeing please anyway out?
sad The BVN details does not exist.) PlZ help

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by babakk2(m): 5:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Olayemie1010:
After putting my BVN this is what I am seeing please anyway out?
sad The BVN details does not exist.) PlZ help
Retry it again and again, it will apparently accept your bvn, so far you received the approval text message.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Donfally post=90600847]Got the Approval Text message on the 9th I accepted it on the 10th about 6:10am Access Bank and am yet to receive any Disbursement.
Any Solution (s) on what to do...[/quote Am thinking most of the people that accepted their offer on the 9th have not been credited. I hope is not error from their system. ]
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by timothyuche1(m): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Progenitor52:

When I tried registering it was showing the number of people needed have been taken something like that. Please did urs also say that....please reply
No
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2020
gymlordd:

The person you applied for got a confirmation email/sms immediately??

Yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ennygal: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Has anyone one received funds from Ibadan pls? I accepted the loan offer on Tuesday but I have not been credit up till this moment.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Donfally(m): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Musty4ahmed1 post=90608604][/quote]...Thanks man I will still be Hopeful. By Monday I believe I will received it by God's Grace.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yusufbala2010(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Pls is there anybody with first bank account received his/her alert on this platform or outside of it? I have click no since Wednesday last week and later update my bank details on Thursday night still no alert pls what is solution? Need urgent reply pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Progenitor52(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=trevolady post=90608942]

Yes[/quote
Please when did the person register because I tried registering yesterday but didnt go when I was about to submit the application
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2020
martinagoha:

Do u have any outstanding loan
Yeah
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Did anyone receive disbursement yesterday?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Peachbloom(f): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Dozis:

Yeah

Firstly, as long as you were approved successfully, your loan balance doesn't affect your disbursal. You wouldn't have gotten a loan approval if it affected the rating.

Your outstanding credit balance does not mean jack here.
Stop panicking, otherwise go to the nearest NMFB next to you. You will be credited.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Dozis:

First, it's important to note that this loan is from CBN and disbursement by NMFB. Once you are approved it simply means CBN has sent your money to NMFB. Anything else is technical problem or let me say "secondary" issue to be rectified by NMFB.
Then for those with network issues:
I think I tried countless times with different phones and PCs before I was able to just accept this offer. Space will not allow me display the various kinds of messages I received. From "invalid BVN to U are not approved, check later", just to mention a few.
As a matter of fact I really thought this was all a scam.... until I saw alert. As a matter of fact I have to count the six figures more than ten times to believe something like that can ever happen in Nigeria.
Finally for those trying to accept:
There is a very small square box at the end that serves as your signature, then you submit. Then you click yes for your money to be transferred to your bank account. Just relax it may take some time. Maybe a week or two. Maybe within 48hrs as mine. Just keep the approval text just in case. Take it to the bank if you cannot wait.
Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SenatorJChris: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2020
gymlordd:

The person you applied for got a confirmation email/sms immediately??
trevolady:

Yes

You don't get the SMS immediately. Probably after some days when your loan has been approved.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2020
SenatorJChris:

You don't get the SMS immediately. Probably after some days when your loan has been approved.

Okay. Thank you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
Am thinking most of the people that accepted their offer on the 9th have not been credited. I hope is not error from their system.

You have a point here. We that rushed to first accept.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2020
moneymind:

You have a point here. We that rushed to first accept.
next week all of u will receive it. B patient

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.