Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622592 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by undercurrent(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
@meetgaya
Pls dont talk nonsense. Just look at you holding brief for a mediocritic system Cos u may have got your loan.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by undercurrent(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerians are too close minded that we celebrate averageness. What parameters can be used to determine inefficiency?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
undercurrent:
@meetgaya
Pls dont talk nonsense. Just look at you holding brief for a mediocritic system Cos u may have got your loan.
I have never get anything from federal or state government. I am not holding brief for any organization. I just want to tell that there no competency with commercial bank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you know since una done start to dey argue on top competency I never still see the benefit of una argument, so stop this and let anyone that have way forward or better info to contribute here. Thank you all for your understanding. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please, after updating employee details on survival fund platform what is the next thing?
I have someone who is in that stage.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
meetgaya:

it is not the responsibility of NIRSAL to approve your loan neither did you apply through NIRSAL. CBN is settled with the responsibility of approving your covid19 loan and send to NIRSAL for payment. don't disturb NIRSAL for approval, but if approved then you have a right to criticize NIRSAL.
on competency, making call to customer care is not enough to say commercial bank staff are more competent than NIRSAL. just apply for loan in commercial bank and see if they are competent or not

Sir, I applied through NIRSAL (NMFB) website, not CBN website. Approval message to those who have been paid was through NMFB, so I don't buy the CBN talk. NIRSAL is CBN and CBN is NIRSAL. Same organization, different units.

I really don't understand your meaning of competency but if remaining in the dark 6 months after you submitted an application is what you call competence, then we can never be on the same page, sir.

And please, you all should stop comparing commercial bank loan with NMFB loan. No commercial bank will leave you in the dark for 6 months with ZERO communication. You are either qualified or not. Most of the time, the bank tells you immediately that you're not qualified for a loan, not go incommunicado for months.

I don't want to get blocked by posting links, else I would have posted several links for loan application from UBA, Wema bank and GTBank. Majority would even tell you your total interest, tenure of payment, etc. with a click of the button. You all should evolve please. With the level of confusion going on on this thread about when to start repayment, tenure, and all, you all sit back making up excuses because y'all have assumed the loan will never be repaid.

By the time NIRSAL decides to retrieve this loan, I will quote this post cos most of you all will take back your words. You can save this post for reference. You're making excuses because you have been paid. Just wait for NIRSAL to come for the loan, and watch out for the ultimate incompetence!

You guys actually deserve what you get from these public institutions. I'm sure you will also support public universities delaying students' transcripts for 12 months when their counterparts abroad get transcripts in 24 hours or less.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by valarinz: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
copyrites:

Sir, I applied through NIRSAL (NMFB) website, not CBN website. Approval message to those who have been paid was through NMFB, so I don't buy the CBN talk. NIRSAL is CBN and CBN is NIRSAL. Same organization, different units.

I really don't understand your meaning of competency but if remaining in the dark 6 months after you submitted an application is what you call competence, then we can never be on the same page, sir.

And please, you all should stop comparing commercial bank loan with NMFB loan. No commercial bank will leave you in the dark for 6 months with ZERO communication. You are either qualified or not. Most of the time, the bank tells you immediately that you're not qualified for a loan, not go incommunicado for months.

I don't want to get blocked by posting links, else I would have posted several links for loan application from UBA, Wema bank and GTBank. Majority would even tell you your total interest, tenure of payment, etc. with a click of the button. You all should evolve please. With the level of confusion going on on this thread about when to start repayment, tenure, and all, you all sit back making up excuses because y'all have assumed the loan will never be repaid.

By the time NIRSAL decides to retrieve this loan, I will quote this post cos most of you all will take back your words. You can save this post for reference. You're making excuses because you have been paid. Just wait for NIRSAL to come for the loan, and watch out for the ultimate incompetence!

You guys actually deserve what you get from these public institutions. I'm sure you will also support public universities delaying students' transcripts for 12 months when their counterparts abroad get transcripts in 24 hours or less.

Word!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mejai(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
valarinz:

Word!!!!!
That is eh! QED!!
Meanwhile, oga Val, u dey stroll reach here too?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by atpakin: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
I was approved on Tuesday 15/12/2020 but yet to be credited
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by valarinz: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
mejai:

That is eh! QED!!
Meanwhile, oga Val, u dey stroll reach here too?

Yes oo, anywhere money dey, I dey smell am come ooo

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na noise Ena de make!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrLivzy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
All this argument don't worth it. Information is why we are all here.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2020
DrLivzy:
All this argument don't worth it. Information is why we are all here.

Information from who? NIRSAL?

Lol
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2020
atpakin:

Good news means approvals are still on going
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2020
atpakin:

Congrats.

This people are too slow with approvals, ideally they should be through with disbursements this year but this is Nigeria where things dont work as they should.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harryveli: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Congrate
atpakin:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by copyrites: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
atpakin:

You got an SMS or you decided to check the page on 15th?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Arewawife, Kabiyesi12, any update concerning June applicants for apppoval of their loan application?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
citizenjim:
Arewawife, Kabiyesi12, any update concerning June applicants for apppoval of their loan application?

Nothing for now. I don't even understand why it's taking this long. Nigeria will never copy good things from other countries. Is this how other countries behaved when giving out Covid bailout funds.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
citizenjim:

Thank God NIRSAL delaying process is not new to us, NIRSAL is still in the act of approving loans and disbursement.
let's give them time to reprogram their system, I hope this coming week approval and Disbursement should start again, let be hopeful.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by atpakin: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
copyrites:

You got an SMS or you decided to check the page on 15th?
I just decided to check d page on 15/12/2020 and I found out that I was approved
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vikalinda(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Thank God NIRSAL delaying process is not new to us, NIRSAL is still in the act of approving loans and disbursement.
let's give them time to reprogram their system, I hope this coming week approval and Disbursement should start again, let be hopeful.

Narsal does not approve your loan, they only disburse the loan approved by cbn, is good we learn how this things work.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
atpakin:

I just decided to check d page on 15/12/2020 and I found out that I was approved

Meaning it's most likely not a new approval??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by atpakin: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Roamin:

Meaning it's most likely not a new approval??
Yes, when I enter my BVN , a message pop up in which I have to accept d offer , then I click on it to accept d offer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vikalinda:

Narsal does not approve your loan, they only disburse the loan approved by cbn, is good we learn how this things work.

We really need to know how things work indeed, Is it CBN that reduces peoples loan request from 1m to 200k? I will advice you read this textbook from page one.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ukoekah: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2020
CBN approves the loan. Nirsal Microfinance is only the disbursement medium.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

We really need to know how things work indeed, Is it CBN that reduces peoples loan request from 1m to 200k? I will advice you read this textbook from page one.

CBN approves the loan. Nirsal only disburses to those CBN approves.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
atpakin:
congratulations ��������� at least you know your fate
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ijames: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
How do I access my nmfb account created by nmfb bank?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Eray(f): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Please is anyone experiencing this delay in payment like I am? Got approval message since 16th of October and I added my account detail. But its two months now and we've still not seen any alert. Even had to go and check if my account credit limit was the issue. But my account can carry that amount. Abi nmfb don forget me. I've also called them severally and all I get is be patient
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GOB25: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Eray:
Please is anyone experiencing this delay in payment like I am? Got approval message since 16th of October and I added my account detail. But its two months now and we've still not seen any alert. Even had to go and check if my account credit limit was the issue. But my account can carry that amount. Abi nmfb don forget me. I've also called them severally and all I get is be patient
try clicking the link sent to you again and if it allows you, put your details again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
I'm unfollowing this thread.. I've given up already.. Its a big hit for me during the covid era up till now yet regardless of all the payments here and there mines still showing BVN doesn't exist.. Its frustrating honestly.. Adios guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.